• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wake up! ff/f, non-con, sisters

Chris31

TMF Novice
Wake up! ff/f, non-con, sisters

thanks for reading!

lil sis – 18, jillian

big sis 1 – 23 june
big sis 2 – 25 jessica

mom – 47, tall, thick,
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Wake Up!

18 year old Jill awoke in her comfy warm bed and tried to stretch, but felt her arms caught on something. She shifted around to try and pull her arms free but quickly realized something was different. She couldn’t move much at all, and as her vision slowly came to, she saw that she had been tied very tightly to her bedposts. She was lying on her back, in her cute little pajamas, with her hands and feet tied so that she was spread eagle. She blinked a few times to get her bearings as she glanced around her room, but a feeling of relief washed over her when she saw her mother standing by the door.

“Mom? Mom, what…? I’m tied to the bed…”

Her mother was slow to reply. She let the silence weigh in the air before finally saying, “What did I tell you, Jillian?”

“Mom?”

“If you don’t get out of bed, one day you’re going to wake up tied to it!” the stern lady said with her arms crossed.

“Mom, I’m not even awake, yet… what’s going on?” poor Jillian couldn’t even rub her eyes as she struggled with her restraints.

“That’s the point, Jillian! You were supposed to wake up over an hour ago! You’ve made your sisters late for their swimming lessons and your father late for work.”

“Ugh, well then untie me and I’ll take them…”

“It’s too late for that, Jilly! Your father called out of work and your sisters canceled their lessons today. Instead, we have something a little different planned…”

“Mom?” The lazy teenager tried her arms again to no avail; she was really tied up good. She tried to move her legs only to find her ankles were secure to the bed-posts as well. She blinked again in disbelief, “Mom, what’s…”

“You guys can come in, now…” her mother called back as the door creaked slowly open. In sauntered her two older sisters, June who was 23 and Jessica who was 25, both with wicked smirks on their evil little faces.

“Hey! You’re not allowed in here! Mom! Get them out!”

“Not today, sweetie. You made your sisters miss their swimming lessons. You broke a rule, so they get to break a rule. I’m allowing them in your room…”

“Mom! What the hell?”

“But there are technicalities!” Jessica chimed in, all too eager to expose their evil plan.

“Jessica, quiet! I’m getting there…” her mother scolded as she went back to addressing her trouble-child, “technically you broke two rules, because you also made your father miss work. So your sisters get to break one more rule, and I’m going to let them choose…”

Jessica couldn’t hold it in any more, she was just itching to tell her poor sister the news, “and we chose the tickle-rule!”

Jill’s first reaction was utter disbelief, “what? No, that’s… they can’t tickle me, right? Mom?”

“Jillian, maybe next time you’ll get out of bed…”

“NO, MOM! Seriously! There’s a tickle rule for a reason!”

“And there’s a wake up rule for a reason! You’re going to have to learn, Jillian,” her mom said with a stern look.

“NO, MOM! Pleeeeaase don’t let them do this!”

The mother turned to her two eager daughters who were waiting patiently like little angels. “Now, what did we talk about?”

June was smiling too hard to answer, so Jessica did the talking, “be nice and don’t bully,” she repeated dryly as if she had it memorized.

“Good girl, Jess! I trust you to keep June in line… and June,” the mother cast her eyes at her middle daughter, “I’m trusting you, too!“

Jillian protested strongly from the bed, “NOOOO, MOM! DO NOT TRUST THEM!”

“Okay girls, play nice,” the mother instructed before leaving and closing the door behind her.

Jessica and June wasted no time. Jillian’s eyes almost popped out of her head as June dove right into her inner-thighs and Jessica started pulling her socks off. These were her sisters. They had been tickling Jill for years and already knew all of her worst spots. They weren’t going to waste time poking around or “playing nice,” no, these girls were out for blood. They had fire in their eyes and they were going to tickle their little sister like it was 1999. Those inner-thighs were Jill’s worst spot, hands down, and June was violently pinching, causing her poor sister to twist and flail as she mocked, “be nice and don’t bully!”

Jessica finally exposed her sister’s bare little feet, “are we bullying you, Jilly? Is this too much?” Jessica knew that Jillian absolutely haaaated having her feet touched. Her feet were like two little exposed nerves, ultra sensitive and radiating as they jumped and twitched. Her feet were shaking and Jessica hadn’t even touched them yet. She was a total mess as she thrashed around screaming, “STOOOOOOOOOPPP” to non-empathetic ears.

Jessica dug her fingernails into her sister’s feet hard causing the girl to absolutely lose her mind. She shook violently, screaming at the top of her lungs like an animal. Being tickled relentlessly was more than she could handle, but being restrained and exposed like this, totally vulnerable with no way to protect herself and no way to turn it off, was driving her absolutely crazy! She shook her head from side to side as she wailed “MOOOOOOOM!!”

June giggled, “Mommy’s not gonna help you, you little rat!” She dug into her inner thighs harder, swiveling and positioning herself to hit that sweet-spot just right. Jillian saw stars as she went into full blown panic! She let out a scream so primal, that she hoped it would get someone’s attention. She needed the tickling to stop! “STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP!!!!”

Outside of the bedroom the mother sat down on the sofa next to the father.

“Honey, she’s screaming ‘stop,’” the father’s voice had a hint of concern.

“Oh, she’s fine! You’re just a big softie!” hummed the mother.

“It sounds like she’s distressed, maybe we should stop this,” he said as he looked back at the door.

“She has to learn! We talked about this, remember?” the mother’s soft eyes were a bit of a relief to her worried husband, “she’s just being dramatic. It’s not that bad. We agreed we’d let this happen…”

“I know I just… I don’t know if I can listen…”

“How about you and I get out for a bit, then? Clear our heads, yea?” the mother suggested, “that way you won’t have to sit and dwell on it.”

“We can’t just leave them here alone, Susan, they’ll tickle the poor girl to death!” the man said with more truth-said-in-jest than he was comfortable with.

“Oh, we’ll only be out for 15 minutes! Then we’ll come back and free our troublesome daughter, I promise!”

The two agreed; a 15 minute stroll and then back home to release Jillian from her punishment. But 15 turned into 20… which turned into, “let’s just grab a bite to eat…” and before they knew it, the couple got carried away spending the whole day and the whole night out, going shopping and then to the movies, totally forgetting why they went out in the first place. They had a wonderful evening and came home late, around 9:30 at night.

They were laughing and giggling to each other as they approached their house, but as the door opened, they were suddenly reminded of why they left. A shrill scream echoed throughout the house as the two parents looked at each other in horror, “Oh shit! Jillian!”

They opened the door to find June and Jessica lying on either side of their poor helpless sister. They were snuggled in, yet tickling-attacking full-force from both sides so that Jilly couldn’t get away. The poor girl had tears streaming down her eyes yet a look of confused bewilderment on her face, as if she couldn’t tell what she was feeling anymore. There was a large wet spot on the bed where she had peed multiple times. She was exhausted but still able to beg, which she was doing forcefully and frantically as her sisters ignored her tears and tickled away. The poor girl exploded when she saw her mom.

“PLEEEEEEEEEEASE MOOOOOM!! MAKE THEM STOOOOOOOOP!!” she sobbed as she thrashed around violently.

Jessica and June were sent to their rooms and Jillian was untied immediately as her parents apologized profusely, “We seriously didn’t mean for it to go this far! We are so sorry, Jillian!” They stripped her bed and gave her clean sheets as she curled back up under the blankets. She twitched and giggled involuntarily as she lay there the rest of the night, trying to fall asleep. Finally her anxiety subsided enough to allow her body to relax and she faded out.

The next morning, Jillian was the first one awake and out of bed.

Great story, so brutal! Would love to see more from the females of this family

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back