• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👣 Walking in Nikes with no Socks: Sasha Medley

tyler_d

TMF Expert
I found this gem, Sasha Medley (5'6", size 10), walking on the side of a street on a cold night in sneakers with no socks. I saw how pretty she was and couldn't help but imagine how great her shoes would smell. I turned around and pulled up to her and offered a ride which she accepted. In the process of small talk, I told her I was a feet photographer and asked her what size shoe she wore. When she said size ten, I got an immediate stiffy and then asked her to take off a shoe to show me the bottom of her foot. And when I saw her shapely nubby arches, I knew I needed to do whatever it would take to get her back to my place so I could lick and smell her feet to high heaven.

Luckily she agreed to come back to my house for the measley $40 bucks that I offered and boy did I have my way with her feet, licking and sniffing so hard. She later became confused (in a chuckling sorta way) when I used her soles to tightly hold down her Nike shoe over my face as I inhaled. This type of interaction was completely new to her and she thought it was odd, but she certainly did not consider it as bad as some weirdo whipping out his junk for her to see or touch. Because I opted not to do that vulgarity on that particular night, I tell myself (and others online) that I am a "respectable" producer, in the same way that some voyeurs pat themselves on the back for "only looking" at feet.

This comes from one of her 9 full length clips titled: "Sasha Medley Cam 3 scene1"

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back