• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wall$treet's $pecial!

Biscuit

Verified
I just recently received a copy of Wall$treet's tape of his eviable and interesting experiences with his I'm sure expensive models.

I have to say, before we begin, that I'm hugely envious of the errr "dear fellow".... ;)

Now, on to the review.

There were three models on the tape, Allanah, Lynda, and Mara. I'll start with some general comments, then get to some specifics about each girl.

First, in general I thought the camera angles were all doable, except for the "from above" shot. Didn't really have much view of the tickling or the girls reactions from this angle (crown of head looking toward the feet at a 45d angle or so). I like to see the face and tickling at the same time, and I was disappointed to not be able to see much of either in this shot. But then again, it's an experiment, and he was alone trying to set up the camera.

Other than that, the camera work was fine, although in a couple of foot tickling shots in particular some of the models body was offscreeen, somewhat frustrating to a foot guy like myself. Lighting was decent, not too washed out, I could see pretty clearly, and the camera and tripod seems adequate to the task. Most shots were feet first or profile side shots. They worked.

I have to comment on the music, however. The music was often obnoxiously loud, and drowned out the sweet giggles, only screaming made it though the soundtrack. Although I must say, that dueling banjos is a "great" rib-tickle song! Overall, I thought the volume needed to come down, to just below the girls or at least their level. I like the quiet laughs, and you couldn't hear many of those most of the time. That said, I came to understand when Lynda (by far the loudest of the three) screeched so loudly that "a little spanish fellow came by" and knocking on the door, said "cood you close de window, pleese?". As Wall$ said at the time, "too f****** funny!". Lynda thought it was hilarious also ;). The music may be a necessary evil unless our hero can find a more remote room :).

Specifics:

Alanna

Alanna is a cute,very tall blonde. I personally wouldn't call her drop-dear gorgeous, but quite cute. She is moderately ticklish, but seems to block it or become desensitized rather quickly in most spots. Her feet (very cute feet, and quite large, I might add) seemed sensitive at first, but quickly calmed down to quiet giggles that were sometimes hard to hear over the music. She thrashed when he neared her toes, but alas, our hero moved on without exploring her tender digits.

Her inner thigh seemed a good spot at first, as well as hip/ass tickling. Let me say here that Wall$ has an affinity for ass tickling, and is better at it than I could ever hope to be *hat in hand* ;). Upperbody got laughter, but not frantic or panicked. She seemed ticklish enough for a quick giggle, but sustained tickling seemed to deaden her a bit, rather than wind her up.

What I liked: The girl is really cute and very accesible. I also have a thing for tall girls with big feet, and she's both. She was more of a protester and quiet laugher, which I actually like.

What I didn't: She was quiet, and I often couldn't hear her over the music. It would be nice of she were a bit more ticklish, but I'd rather it be real than faked up, no FM (ha ... ha... tickles...) for me! Personally, I think a foot closeup with some more attention to her toes would've given some real results here. I think her feet were more ticklish then they seemed, and her upperbody less so, but then again, I'm not the 'tickler on the spot'.

Lynda

Lynda is not my type physically, but many would find her attractive. Med height, broad cheekbones, somewhat wide feet for my taste. However, as a ticklee, she's a distinct step up from Alanna. She's definately more ticklish, particularly thighs and knees, which drive her into paroxysms of glee. She seems to be on of those that can be tortured and enjoy herself at the same time.

As I said, ass/thighs/knees were frantic wiggling for her. Her feet were reasonably ticklish, but in a quieter, more relaxed way. She was Very ticklish under her arms and on her hips, much more so than Alanna. She is very fun and energetic, is obviously in great shape, as she kept up an almost continuous caterwauling during the whole shoot. Wall$ seemed to Really get into it with this girl, the whole thing was very physical. He was just about getting a lap dance from this girl, and obviously enjoying himself. He wrestles her around playfully, even giving her a zerbit when she got too relazed, sending her into fits. This whole session had a lot of energy.

What I liked: Lynda is fun, talkative, and energetic. The whole scene had a lot of chemistry and was really cute. The music wasn't as much of a problem here, since she's LOUD.

What I didn't: Other than not being my type physically, I really have no complaints. Great scene!

Mara

what can I say here... This girl is CUTE. But I would dearly have liked to see her face more often. She's got some long hair and a tight little body (petite brunette, really gorgeous!) but you couldn't see her face in most of the shots because she was eating her hair from all the thrashing. I got confused at first and thought she was just another Lynda scene in different clothing until our broker buddy set me straight. There are full body shots of the other two before he starts, which I personally really like. I like to see her Before she's tickled! (personal preference, I suppose)

Mara is easily the most ticklish of the three. Her upperbody, particularly underarms, send the poor girl into agony, and her hips get her sqealing unmentionables at the camera and into that damned pillow that hides her face during most of this shoot.

Her feet are easily the most ticklish of the three models, althought I'd have to say her "spot" was underarms, if pressed. She was the only one of the three who seemed to be geniunely tickled by feathers and brushes to the feet (please, Pleease, between the toes next time, you're killing me, buddy!). She's a frantic, giggley, screeching ticklee.

What I liked: Mara is REALLY cute and obviously very ticklish. She's in absolute agony, yet leaves you with the impression she's do it again. Cute, vivacious, but too ticklish to be a talker like Lynda!

What I didn't: Face! I wanted very much to see her face, especially during the foot tickling scenes. I'd suggest upright on the bed with the feet in a chair or something, at least for a minute. She's so cute I was constantly trying to peer through her hair for a glimpse. It was a positive tease!

Overall

I liked the video. I thought for an obviously privately done, one man operation, it was really cute with a lot of great material.

And Wall$treet, thanks again for letting me have a preview of your awesome material. Hope the air conditioners in those rooms work well (the mask looks hot), and watch out for window-peeping hispanics!

:)

Last edited:
Link contains nudity

gig1965-- I have been in talks with Oblesklk about releasing a TickleTown tape. Footage from this tape would be used on it.
I am hoping to record some more footage soon. I will certainly take Biscuit's critiques into consideration in an effort to improve my product.
The music is a neccassary evil. I used to shoot at my home, but neighbors could certainly hear the screaming. Also, I'll never forget the looks I got from my neighbors when I was hanging in front of my house with one particular model http://www.bluefantasies.com/guests/tour/lwa.html who was dressed at the time in a shiny silver catsuit and high stiletto heels. Murphy's Law could not possibly have placed more people outside doing yard chores. After this public spectacle I decided to shoot elsewhere. And as we learned from my new Hispanic friend, even private locations still leak alot of noise.

Wow , she's hot. click on profile and email me.....have something
you may be interested in.

What? Our friend Wall$treet is selling videos of Mara? I had emailed him awhile back about buying these and he'd told me they weren't available other than on Tickletown... has there been a change of heart here, and I just missed a post somewhere?

There are no tapes for sale at this time. Biscuit was given a Preview tape. If I release any Mara footage I would first shoot new footage which would more clearly show her beautiful face.
I want to be clear that I would not permit any of you guys to spend one red penny on something that was less than satisfactory. That is why I submit myself to previews and critiques. I never realised how much hard work TIB, Yaqi, and MTPJeff have to put into their videos until after I did a few of my own. I know it sounds silly to say that tickling a beautiful women is work, but if the tickle session is being made for movie purposes then it most definitely IS work!
Having a beautiful ticklish woman isn't enough. There are camera angles and lighting. There are other elements also. When shooting a film the producer must think more of the viewer than the actual tickling action.
To be honest, as far as the tickling experience goes, I have a much better time at strip clubs than I do making videos. When I'm in a strip club it is for my own enjoyment, but when I'm shooting a film there is an element of professionalism that must be involved.
Even a great tickle reaction can be ruined if, as Biscuit said, the feet aren't on the camera's view. I wouldn't sell something that looks like a garage made video. I also have no desire to profit from TMF members while I'm still going through a learning curve in video producing.
The three producers I named in this post are among the few who put out quality material. I've seen others who have claimed to have revolutionary material that we should all bow down before, only to later see people disgruntled with the product, or in some cases, paying for a non-existant product. To quote Orson Wells "I will serve no wine before it's time" (was that Orson Wells? Come to think of it, it might have been Robin Masters who said that).
Biscuit has aided me on several occassions as far as having my tickle pics posted on the forum, and it was do to this contribution by him that you all have been able to view my work here on the TMF. That is why I deemed him to be the person who should recieve a free preview tape. I did give a preview tape of this material to one other person, but they have yet to visit this thread. They have already privately told me that they liked it very much.
I am glad that there are people like execmail77, ISUMark, and all of the others who anxiously await a chance to recieve a tape of my material. I appreciate all of the support and the kind e-mails that you all send me. This is exactly why I owe it to all of you to release nothing short of excellent quality.
If you go back about a year you'll remember that all you had from me were the stories of my adventures. Then, a few pics started popping up. Then, since January, we've had some great clips at TickleTown. As time passes you guys get more and more of my stuff, and in due time you'll all have as much of it as you can stand. Just give me time (like Scotty from Star Trek "I need more time Captain").

That's very commendable of you, Mr.WallStreet. It's nice to see
SOMEBODY trying to cover all of the bases for a tickling tape,
and to really take time and effort to create a fine work of art.

It can be horribly frustrating, for example, not to have any
really good shots of the girl's face while she is tickled--and I
am specifically thinking of Mara!! When you are fortunate enough
to have a incredible cutie like Mara as your victim, to some degree,
it doesn't really matter if she goes bonkers when her feet, ribs,
tummy, underarms, or hips are tickled--the viewer HAS to see her
face too.

So....how soon are you getting to work on the final product????

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back