• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanna make a tickle story with me? (Done)

dotjoker

TMF Novice
Hello! I was wondering if anyone wanted to try and make a tickle story with me. I figured why not and ask lol. (I think I should ask it here, if not let me know)

The main idea would be something about we are rivals/enemies. Depending on where/our ages, we can come up with a plot as maybe if we are still in school/college are enemies for a petty thing. Or maybe enemies during most of our lives and we are adults. I would prefer doing something like wrestling or fight that turns into tickling shenanigans.

We can make up our characters and all that once we figure something out. I'm fine with either a one sided tickling or for one tickles the other one the entire time. I'm good with any also foot fetish stuff(Fine with sweaty or smelly but nothing dirty). I'm fine being a male or female(Though if I'm a female I would prefer you to also being female).

The story will probably be in 3rd person. I'm probably looking for only one person so I'll probably just write Done in the title, meaning that I'm already talking with someone.

I've never really made a tickle story with someone so hopefully it'll turn out good. What I'm thinking if we could maybe do a make a rp(but more of a story) or we can talk about stuff and how it'll go and all that.

Also I don't except to be talking every day but as long as we talk at least once a weak about it, I'm good with that. We can discuss it in Discord or we can do a conversation on here.

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back