• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

watching a tickle scene

Dr6tickle

TMF Expert
I work for a construction company and this is my best experience, it was in summer 2013, now over 10 years ago….

I was controlling on the scaffolding when I heard a scream out a window maybe 20 yards away.

Then laugh, something fell over and it was quiet. I went there, looked across the balcony through the open door into the bedroom. A woman maybe 40-45 years old, dark hair, slim. She sat cross-legged on the bed and rubbed the sole of her foot with her hand.

Although it was noisy due to the construction work, I could understand part of it.

She: "Are you crazy? Never. Not even for fun"

He: (Probably her husband, same age, says something and pokes his wife in the side.)

Her: "Stop it, I'm ticklish"

He: (pokes again)

She: (notices me) "Stop it Peter, there's a worker on the scaffolding and watching us."

Him: (turns and looks at me, I'm about to walk away) "Oh a spectator. Well then, let's do a little show."

He shoves his wife onto the floor, draped his torso over her legs and grabbed the feet.
The woman screamed and struggled. Very slowly he went from toes to heels, up and down. I could see his fingers drawing circles on the soles of his feet from a few yards. The woman laughed, screamed and laughed. I took photos with the mobile, unfortunately it is not that great, that's the best and I cut his face.

That was maybe 1 minute.
schaper01.jpg
Then he got up, grinned at me and closed the balcony door and the blinds.

I work for a construction company and this is my best experience, it was in summer 2013, now over 10 years ago….

I was controlling on the scaffolding when I heard a scream out a window maybe 20 yards away.

Then laugh, something fell over and it was quiet. I went there, looked across the balcony through the open door into the bedroom. A woman maybe 40-45 years old, dark hair, slim. She sat cross-legged on the bed and rubbed the sole of her foot with her hand.

Although it was noisy due to the construction work, I could understand part of it.

She: "Are you crazy? Never. Not even for fun"

He: (Probably her husband, same age, says something and pokes his wife in the side.)

Her: "Stop it, I'm ticklish"

He: (pokes again)

She: (notices me) "Stop it Peter, there's a worker on the scaffolding and watching us."

Him: (turns and looks at me, I'm about to walk away) "Oh a spectator. Well then, let's do a little show."

He shoves his wife onto the floor, draped his torso over her legs and grabbed the feet.
The woman screamed and struggled. Very slowly he went from toes to heels, up and down. I could see his fingers drawing circles on the soles of his feet from a few yards. The woman laughed, screamed and laughed. I took photos with the mobile, unfortunately it is not that great, that's the best and I cut his face.

That was maybe 1 minute.
View attachment 998046
Then he got up, grinned at me and closed the balcony door and the blinds.
Where was it what state lol

Oh wow international 😂post the other pics even if blurry her feet are amazing were u right above them ?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back