• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Webcam tickle

New Kid 2

This is not as interesting as most stories on here but it is all I have.

I have known one of my best friends since high school. She was also my biggest crush at some point. She is about 5'5 110 pounds blond hair, blue eyes. The girl is just plain beautiful in my opinion. I know that she is very ticklish because I managed to ask her a while back I had just never been able to test if this was true. I am still a 'closet' as they say. I always wanted to but never had the guts to. Anyway after high school she went off to another state to go to college and we would communicate with skype. For those who do not know what skype is, it is like video webcam calls. So I was watching one day and her friend came in and they started play arguing. Out of nowhere the guy gets behind her and starts tickling her like mad. Oh my god my eyes were glued to the screen. I was so afraid that she would notice somehow that I was loving this. She didn't lie, she was in fact very ticklish. He tickled her sides for a good minute and a half as she wiggled around laughing her head off. Even though it was a short time I loved it and silently wished I was him in that moment.

My friend, never start a story by apologizing for it!

It was an interesting story that opened new ideas to me. And even though you wrote it all in one big paragraph, it kept my interest to the end. Thanks for posting!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back