• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome Cleopatra2003

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
I just wanted to extend a welcome to Cleopatra 2003. She appears to be a new member. Yet another lovely lady out there who likes tickling. Nice to know you're out there somewhere. I wish you were a little closer to me...

welcome1.gif

Welcome Cleopatra!! I hope that you enjoy your stay here, everyone here is very nice, friendly and respectful! You will find that out soon enough! A good family we have here:)

I'd also like to welcome Cleopatra2003! If you're reading this, Cleo, I just want to say you're very beautiful. Also, in the second pic, you're in the pose! Is that the whole picture, or are you teasing us by not showing your soles? Just wondering. :D

Originally posted by amk714 (some deleted)
Also, in the second pic, you're in the pose! Is that the whole picture, or are you teasing us by not showing your soles? Just wondering. :D

Welcome, Cleopatra!

Alexander read my mind, or thinks the same way that I do, with regard to the second picture. FYI, "the pose" is when a woman lies on her stomach, face towards the camera, legs bent at the knees, soles facing the camera.

For some men, including me, this is the best pose, as it shows both your soles and your face. So, if the second picture was cropped, and the original does extend further upwards, then please, please post the whole picture.

If not, then nuts to the dumb photographer, who cut off your soles.

welcome, may you enjoy a healthy longevity on this forum! How many more welcomes before she replies I wonder? :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back