• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well, hello...

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
Well, hello, everybody. My apologies for not posting to this thread sooner, as I see it is polite decorum to do so. My name is C.A.B. and I recently de-lurked after being in the community since just a little before the internet existed. Showing my age there I suppose.

After many years enjoying what others have posted on our favorite fetish, I have been recently enjoying creating and contributing. I keep my works handy here, and I post new works in the artwork and stories forums as well.

Thank you all for your membership in this fine (and under sung) community.

~ C.A.B. :dom:

Wow I'm not alone! I've been around for nearly 14 years and did the same thing 6 months ago. Now I'm getting ready for my first NEST after living outside Philly the entire time. Good decision mate. Welcome! Lemme compliment you on your originality with your artwork too. It can get a little dark for my tastes at times, but never stop. It's really well done.

Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Ciao! Bouncing from Kansas to Pittsburgh

Hi there!

I'm new sort of, (-: I was here for a brief while when I was a freshman under grad and sort of like little Miss Moppat got frightened away. (-: But I'm in Graduate school now and I'm back, for another run at exploring the wonderful world of TMF.

I love making new friends and talking to new people about all sorts of things. So feel free to drop me a line! -

Good to see you post an introduction thread, man! Love your artwork :)

Hope you have as great a time getting to know everyone on the forum as I did! ^^

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back