• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What a night....or should I say morning

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
Ok its been a bit sense Ive posted a good story on any of the event I find myself in so I suppose Im about due. Hopfully noone will be let down after going to Nest and finding that so many enjoy my posts and stories.

Anyway ever good story needs a backdrop. While at Nest playing poker with James_bond, Azreal, Questions, Asutickler, Ivory tickler and a few others, I began to text my friend Felisha(mutual attraction of mine, whos very open and not one to judge) cuz I figured I had to tell somone and somthing told me to text her of all ppl. One more quick detail, I live in Tallahassee, fl. and I drove to Jacksonville to catch the plane with Ticklee1973(very good friend of mine), so all any friends and family of mine knew I was in Jax all weekend. So I texted Felisha and told her I was at a "Bondage and fetish" gathering to which she couldnt believe I was the type, but also said she wanted to hear all the stories when I got back so i knew i had to get my whole deal straight.

Ok after Nest and getting back home. My first contact with her after bearing my secret was tuesday night for bowling, which me and my friend Joe do every tuesday. After bowling we head across town to Joes parents place to drink alil and go swimming. Joes parents own a realty compan, so they live in a very upscale, fenced in, neighborhood with a huge house with a pool and everything. So we get there drink a bit and swim for maybe 1/2 an hour, then head back in the house to chill and just talk. joe heads to bed in his parents room around like 4 am or so and me and felisha went to the guest bedroom on the complete other side of the house and layed down and talked a bit. So as we are there in the semi dark kinda in the middle of one of those brief silences waiting for the other to say somthing, it was just nagging at me and I had to say somthing. I said that I was supprised that she didnt mention my weekend at all, to which she immediately perked up and got all excited to hear what went on. So as I layed out my weekend I never told her what the fetish really was and she was starting to realize this, and seeing as how I usually am not a fan of telling ppl about my tickle fetish I made her guess. I told her it was a natural part of flirting and is done on a daily basis right out in the open, to which she replyed "then why cant you say it?", " if its that normal then its not that bad". And that made me feel real good about it, but I still made her guess it and when she said tickling I got quiet and she looked at me and I nodded and she started to giggle alil. So I broke down my whole feelings on the subject to which she told me about how tickling has at some point been arousing to her and she did like, but never knew it was a fetish. After telling her more about Nest(what it means, what happens, safewords and more) she almost immediately says "I wanna go that sounds like so much fun". Then she actually goes on to tell me about a time when she was a fresh in HS and she had one of those futon bunk beds and had some friends over. Well she left some cuffs hanging from the top bed and one of her male friends cuffed her to her futon and tickled her for awhile and she said she really enjoyed it. The whole time all this is going on she doesnt even realize how much the stuff shes saying is turning me on and I just wanted to jump on her but I was trying to play it cool and show I had self control. I told her one day Im just gonna tie her up and tickle her and she replies "or you could just tickle me" and they way she said it I thought she meant right then and there, so I asked what do you mean and she said "you should just come up to me and start tickling me one day", and I was like oh ok I will. At one point I even showed her the improvising technique that Jonmath showed us in the bondage workshop at Nest. So as the convo about both of our liking to tickling continues I find myself edging closer to her little by little Planning my attack. Its gets further into the morning and we are still much awake and I mention to her that usually after a session you fall asleep cuz you exert so much energy...then she looks over at me and we make eye contact and at that moment my hand begins to slide towards her under the covers...and............................WAIT.............Oh my bad were you actually getting into in right then? aww that sux cuz I 4got one crucial part...lol. Ok real quick ill key you in on Felisha's looks. Shes 5'9" maybe about 140lbs, shoulder length darker than blood red hair, often light blue eyes but mostly color changing, labret piercing(under bottom lip) aswell as about 11 other piercing some seen some unseen. All around sexy girl, maybe she will let me post a pic of her.

Ok for those of you that I left hanging ill get back to it. Anyway hand way sliding under the covers and as she was looking me in the face and the moment I made contact with her side she knew what was happening and got the biggest grin on her face..damn it was so sexy. So as I am working my way up and down her side and she giggling and kinda tryin to roll away but stopping at the end of the bed so only way to go was back at me which she would do. I attacked her sides and poked very fast and continuously up and down the area hitting asmany spots at I could. Moved to the inner thigh which got some great reaction, but shes an ex swimmer so once she snapped her legs togetther I didnt have much mobility. So on that note went down 2 hit the knees to which I got nothing from but she said her dad is the only one who could do it and hes usually pretty hard so I just stopped cuz i didnt want to hurt her. Made my way down to her cute lil feet and tickled the hell out of them for a bit and she was actually hitting some silent giggling until I went under the toes and she really started to struggle and pull away giggling "this isnt fair your not ticklish" its always cute when lees say somthing like that. Well I got the toes for a good bit and decided to give her a break. After the short break I hit a spot that most Nestees know about more than anyone......the pockets she went nuts and I mean to the point of bucking up and down but never really to the point of wanting me to pull my hand out of her pocket...lucky for her she had tight shallow pockets or her ass wouldve been mine...lol. After another quick break she said that the pockets were the worst, and I was ready to get back to it and even went for one of my fav moves which was nibbling in the ribs...dont think she liked that one to much and even staddled her while I one at a time held her hands abover her head and rapidly pokes down which ever side I had the free hand to. Then I got into the verbal taunting...actually I was doing that the whole time but I got really into tryin to make her safeword. I told her i was thinking of a color and couldnt remember which it was and I named everyone but red and kept asking her could she think of any I missed and she was really cocky and for a first timing was very good at keeping her composure and not cracking. So the poking took a diff. turn and I started to go alot slower right around the bra line going from left to right and she really started to freak....so I continued my speal about the colors to which she finally said RED but held out for somuch longer than I expected and I complimented her on a damn good run and we checked out cells and saw that by this time it was after 7:30am and we talked a bit more but she fell asleep extreamly fast seeing as how I wore her out and she had never really been tickled like that before. So as we kinda loosly spooned before she and I both feel alseep we talked of how much fun we both had and how our first bondage included session is gonna be so crazy and then we fell asleep.

So what did you think. Wanna hear what everyone thought of it. be on alil later 2night...gotta go to work. See ya

Added a few pix from Felicia's myspace. Who knows maybe ill get to take a few pix from our next lil get together.

Last edited:
sounds like fun

Good story, man. Looks like you'll be bringing a guest with you to NEST next year. It almost always pays off to tell people what you're into.

:firedevil
Noggy,
I love that story. She sounds like a great girl. You're a devil! :devil:

Awesome!

I remember that night at poker how you were contemplating if you should tell her what you were really doing in Philly! It's a huge leap of faith to attend a gathering, but I think it's an even bigger one to reveal this part of you to a friend... especially one you've known for a while.

Among my favorite parts of nest was meeting NG02, wearing a shirt that read: Professional Giggle Inducer (a shirt he said he wouldn't dare wear anywhere else but at NEST!) He's got great positivity, energy, and just a wicked cool guy.

At one point, he even started talking with one of the hotel employees (who had asked him exactly what NEST was about) and made some pretty good headway into getting her interested in it!

NG02 -- good for you on your post-NEST tickling evening! Another TMFer, Ace Riley, said in a reply to one of my posts that all of us newbies at NEST came back as if "transformed". It's very true. Definitely for the better in my case... more than better for NG as it turns out! LOL

-- IT :)

Preciate you guys for reading my story. Questions(my fellow ex football player) it was awesome to meet you this weekend at Nest, we gotta watch each others backs next year and make sure theres no more cheating in the distraction game. You were totally right on this one thanx for the advice. IT (my awesomly talented asian musician) I still crack a smile everytime I think about you comming out of you private session with LeeAllure at Nest...Alil flusterd?...lol. Great to meet you and thanx for reading my story. And Helena you seem to just be a fan of my stuff huh? Im still waiting for our meeting So I can find out just which spots drive your crazy. Maybe you shouldve made a short trip to philly so we couldve had some fun. And by the way yes she is a great girl.......and yes I believe I am a bit of a devil.

Great story NGO2

I really enjoyed meeting you and thanks again for sharing your prize. You and question were just running around at the event not sure which scene to join in next. It was a blast for all of us and I did some tickling to a friend just before Nest, bondage is the next step, so maybe I'll have a story to tell in the near future as well. Looking forward to meeting your new friend next year.

ur da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, when I saw you messaging and saying you were outing to a friend who believed you were somewhere else I thought it was just crazy!

Way to go!!!!

Nice...

Lucky A@#, great freakin story, damn you gotta let us know and give us the details when you finally have your first bondage session with her.
Congrats man.

BB

I shouldn't read these stories: I always end up jealous. ;-)

Nice story man, great freaking job. Goes to show what patience and charm can do to reward a man. Good job on the self-control while she confessed her love of tickling to you... you're superhuman! :) :whip:

NG02, so as you know, you were a friend of mine before we met (as any friend of 1973 you know) but I was really happy to get to meet you. Terrific relating of your induction of a friend into tickling and hopefully into the community at some point. Keep on doing your thing and look forward to saying hello from time to time and hopefully again next year.

pokey

Niiice! Congrats man. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.

Also, it's good to make folks jealous every once in a while. lol So keep us all posted!

Congrats Noggy... from a fellow floridian... even though you live in tallahassee.... you still seem like a good guy... :eek: oh, and by the way.... GO GATORS....

Thanx

To all the new replies to my story thank you so much. I also told her of the forum and she said when she gets a chance she will come on and check it out. Who knows might even get her to join.

Bordman-great meeting you at nest had lots of fun....and sorry about all the negative feedback on the electric brush...hope you kept that reciept...lol.

Italian-you were f***ing awesom to meet aswell, with that accent of your you should be able to make any girl wanna do what say tickling related or not...damn I need an accent.

Pokey-a pleasure to meet you too and im just counting down the days til next nest our our next meeting.

And to the rest of you guys who I havent met yet, thanx so much for indulging in my story and leaving some feedback. BBLover hell yea Ill fill you guys in on our next adventure, Im actually going shopping tomorrow for my first set of bandage equipment. And 2Btickled that gator comment was just wrong....Good thing imma BAMA fan....Roll Tide.

One last thing Ive posted a Link to the original story that will take you to my myspace page and if you look on my friends list Felisha is the last person on my list, the one with the read hair and the real funny screen name so by her permission to me check her page out and you will see why im so happy

NG02 said:
Ok its been a bit sense Ive posted a good story on any of the event I find myself in so I suppose Im about due. Hopfully noone will be let down after going to Nest and finding that so many enjoy my posts and stories.
Man, you are smooth. What an awesome post :) It was absolutely awesome to meet you at NEST; I look forward to seeing you next year :cool:

Azrael said:
Man, you are smooth. What an awesome post :) It was absolutely awesome to meet you at NEST; I look forward to seeing you next year :cool:

Thank you, I felt the same about you. And yes I cant wait to see you guys again at the next Nest....might even have a +1 with me ...lol.

And 2Btickled that gator comment was just wrong....Good thing imma BAMA fan....Roll Tide.

QUOTE]

At least Bama is an SEC team, so I'll let you get by with that... I was at that game last year, sitting amongst the other Bama fans (not by choice, mind you) and it was great to see the Tide Roll (over).... :veryhappy just messin with ya... I root for all the SEC teams when they're not playing the Gators... well, except Tennessee... never ever ever could anyone make me like them... I'd even take tickle torture, and never say it... lol

congrats on finding someone to "experiment" on the bondage with... have a blast...

Just added a few of my fav. pix of Felicia to the original story post.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back