• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What age

flabio

TMF Poster
I wonder how old most people who love tickling were when they first realized they were a fan?
My guess is it was fairly young.

About 13, but I realized that I hated tickling way before that.

This question gets asked a lot, but I'm bored, so there you are.

Am I the only one like this? *cricket noises*

Last edited:
... just me

My first memories of being drawn to women's feet and tickling came when I was 4 years old.

Not for me. I didnt realize tickling was a real "interest" or fetish to me until I was 27. I read articles about it in magazines during my teen years, but, it wasnt until I started writing to my late pen pal, Don Fraser, in 1997, that I realized it's impact as a fetish.
As for feet, I realized that I loved female feet at age five or six. Anytime I saw a babysitter I had, or an older girl, barefoot, I would get excited, even if not sexually, but, tickling, that didnt come until much later for me.

Mitch

i started at 4 but i had no idea what that feeling was that let me know i liked it "that way".

I was about 5. My parents and grandparents were always tickling my feet. I began to enjoy it more then hate it. It was when my very attractive aunt gave my feet a quick tickle, that sent me over the edge and I started to really enjoy tickling females feet way more then having mine tickled.

My earliest memories, at age four, include wanting to tickle and be tickled by the little girl next door (age five). :D

HAHAHA! true. but it is a very curious thing. i wanted to be tickled as a young child just as i do now. makes me wonder how we develop that love or hate for tickling. i could do a diseration on it. that is if i were about to do a disertation. but i'm not. so i won't. maybe later. okay i'll stop now. :feets:

Very young as well, though I can't remember exactly what age. And well before I knew what it was 'all about'.
I 'just new' that I liked it and that was that!!! :couch: :D

I only really got into it when I found the online community in my early twenties. Then I found all those old tickling memories...

Hmm... I use to hate being tickled growing up because I couldn't stand it and it would always make me uncomfortable to even hear the word. Then one day I was at school, I was 11 and I realized I liked tickling my best friend (Best Friend=She) and I was really enjoying her laugh. I knew then I liked tickling but just as a friendly thing.

When I turned 14, that's when I got into it sexually. I was watching Howard Stern one night and he had the catfight babes on there, the first one was so cute and ticklish that I fount myself getting turned on and that's when my love of tickling was more than just playful and as I got older it just developed more.

huskys said:
Very young as well, though I can't remember exactly what age. And well before I knew what it was 'all about'.
I 'just new' that I liked it and that was that!!! :couch: :D

I fit this description as well. Who knows what exact age it was when I started to feel 'that way' about tickling? ... I know it was before I started going to ( nursery ) school , though.

I can remember being that young & whenever a cartoon or whatever that had tickling in it came on television ... particularly foot-tickling ( my foot-fetish has been around since forever , too ) ... I would get that special feeling & ... uh ... lil' TKLMAN would stand at attention. I of course didn't know what the heck that meant at the time , but for some reason , I knew enough not to tell anybody about it.

Obviously & eventually , my love & fascination for tickling has just grown stronger over the years. I guess I first realized that what I had was a "fetish" occurred sometime in my teens.

TKLMAN said:
I fit this description as well. Who knows what exact age it was when I started to feel 'that way' about tickling? ... I know it was before I started going to ( nursery ) school , though.

I can remember being that young & whenever a cartoon or whatever that had tickling in it came on television ... particularly foot-tickling ( my foot-fetish has been around since forever , too ) ... I would get that special feeling & ... uh ... lil' TKLMAN would stand at attention. I of course didn't know what the heck that meant at the time , but for some reason , I knew enough not to tell anybody about it.

Obviously & eventually , my love & fascination for tickling has just grown stronger over the years. I guess I first realized that what I had was a "fetish" occurred sometime in my teens.

I can relate to the cartoon bit. I remember being totally mesmerized by tickling in cartoons as a kid. And my little sisters 'Mr Tickle' book used to send chills down my spine!! :shock: :bouncybou

I realized around 4 that I loved tickling, still to this day being tickled :2poke: is like torture to me but i love when it is being done to me none the less

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back