• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are some tickling positions and/or scenarios that you feel are underrated or not used as much?

BlueLine7045

1st Level Red Feather
So I was posting another thread in the "tickling videos" section in regard to videos involving a specific position, and I realized, it might be an underrated position. So, as the title above states, what are some tickling positions for the lee that you feel are underrated AKA not used as much as they should be? I also threw in asking about some underrated scenarios as well to add more to the discussion. Anyway, I will do my best to describe the position I am thinking of. Let me know if you can't see it or are confused. I will try to find a picture or elaborate.

One position that I feel is underrated compared to other positions is when a woman is on her knees with her feet behind her, either flat (soles up) or with the toes pressed into the ground (soles facing backwards / the ler). The toes pressed into the ground is especially underrated I feel. The kneeling with feet behind her isnt completely underrated, but usually the feet are flat with soles facing up. However, if you have the lee press their toes into the ground, it makes the rest of the foot taut and much more ticklish in my opinion. SOURCE: This is one of the few positions I put my wife in where she absolutely CANNOT resist the tickling. Sometimes she can be pretty good about ignoring or turning off the ticklishness on her feet but with toes prssed down and arches taut, it almost doubles her ticklishness.

The kneeling position I am referring to is also great for upper body lovers as well. Again, this one may not be as underrated, but I do feel that you see it less than you do a lee tied up and laying on their stomach or back. Anyway, the lee is kneeling with her hands up interlocked or tied behind her head. This not only stretches out the torso for stomach and rib tickling, but especially makes the underarms vulnerable.

One more foot position that is super underrated. The Lotus position. Crossed legs, soles facing up. Totally underrate IMO.

face up stretched out and hip area arched up is my fav but one under rated position is face down with arms stretched up- why? cause the tickler can sit astride their upper thighs and easily grip on to their flanks, rib cage or hip blades and then latch on to hyperticklish hotspots and squeeze/unsqueeze into them repeatedly without letting go

when i have done that its omg sooo ticklish for them they literally freak out

Например, моя любимая поза — щекотать Вивиану на цыпочках.:)

Attachments

• viviana tiptoe2.jpeg
    viviana tiptoe2.jpeg
    694.6 KB · Views: 14
  • viviana-s-tiptoe-tickle.jpeg
    viviana-s-tiptoe-tickle.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
face up stretched out and hip area arched up is my fav but one under rated position is face down with arms stretched up- why? cause the tickler can sit astride their upper thighs and easily grip on to their flanks, rib cage or hip blades and then latch on to hyperticklish hotspots and squeeze/unsqueeze into them repeatedly without letting go

when i have done that its omg sooo ticklish for them they literally freak out
Oh yeah! That face down position really makes them feel trapped, and increases their ticklishness immensely! Plus, face down and arms up they can't see for sure where you're coming from, so yeah it's like pure freak out for them..and if you can get them to do that reflexive head bobbing up and down motion in response to the tickling...well...how fun is that?

Being face down on my tummy, with my ankles together in stocks, and feeling is a feather caressing my bare soles, always gets me.

Face down spread eagle (idk if there's a term for that) with me straddling their low back. This would drive my ex gf CRAZY and since then it's been a signature move
Face Down Spread Eagle pretty much says it all ! I love the idea of that being your signature move! Its a great position for a LER to be in.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back