• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you look for in a clip?

Boba_Fettish

TMF Poster
Believe it or not this is something that comes up often when I shoot with a model, when we talk about the biz. Most girls I work with produce their own solo content as well, and it seems universal that we all have the same story that goes like this:

"I'll make a clip that we think is gold, but yet it only sells 'ok', but then something we film that comes off as 'meh' will sell like crazy, i dont understand it"

And that is SO true.
I have some models who are every bit as ticklish and attractive as others yet don't sell anywhere near what the top sellers do.

It can't just be coincidence so...what is it exactly that makes someone sell so well, while others dont? I know it cant be what I'm doing, as each of my series follow the same basic idea and you know what you'll be buying (Tickle Table is tight, heavy bondage with foot tickling, No Safeword is the same but gagged in the same setup and nothing short of a medical emergency makes it stop, Tickled in Steel is full body tickling while bolted to the floor, and so on) , so its got to be the models in those cases.

Theres got to be some sort of consensus...?

I can't speak for others but I can give some general comments. Attractive models are nice, but sometimes disappointing. They look like a fantasy but then they don't always react the way you would hope. In the clips that I watch over and over again, the two are usually enjoying themselves and really into the experience. That can be different for different people, but you can always tell when it's there. Also, I like certain types of laughter better than others. A throaty, deeper laugh, whether from a man or a woman, gets me more excited. My taste in laughter is not universal by any means, but I will say that the quality of the laughter is important. Models that grimace and hold back are less exciting to me. And, personally, although I appreciate good photography, I often gravitate to grittier, more amateur material. Something about that makes the scene look more real, like I could be there having that experience myself. Just my thoughts.

I really, really only look for damsel type clips with ticklees screaming things like "not my feet" "not there" "don't tickle my feet" etc... anticipation anxiety, where they are begging before it even happens like "you aren't gonna tickle my feet are you?" Or "no please, don't take off my shoes"...

Extreme reaction, laughter (in my case).
I want to see a woman broken by laughter itself...

not another "laugh a bit and than we vibe you".
Stop the masturbation stuff, I'm here to see tickling and laughter. The net is full of women masturbating and fucking, it's not what I'm looking for here (tickling fetish community).

Thank God I'm not the first responder as reading other people's thoughts gave me ideas.

I have and will spend serious money on a great clip AND then feel like I wasn't cheated out of my money. I must have spent over 20 grand since 2001. No kidding.
I have thousands of videos and it wouldn't be probably more than 1000 if not for Czech, UK, French, and Tickle Abuse being way cool and giving hundreds of videos each for a one time membership that I subscribe to every 2-3 years. I do buy individual clips from those producers as well. So what makes a great clip?

Well for me I'd say my favorite clip of all time is Dungeon of Happiness from Real Tickling as it features a torture chamber look and feel, and while I'm not super into bdsm as much as those who are, I really can't stress enough how there are very few clips bdsm themed tickling clips. The vast majority are looks like this was shot in some dude's living room, and then comes in two flavors. Either bondage or not. Or if bondage, half the time it's really lame bondage that if the lee really wanted to I feel she could get out of it. Really kills it for me as I see tickling as a form of punishment play. Or more bdsm like for me. Although I know real bdsm folks probably look at tickling as lame. Doesn't matter. To me my fantasy is what we see in so much of the art that our artists put out on Deviantart. The theme behind April O'Neil running into Don Turtelli. He's gonna torture her with tickling for information.

Okay the vibe out of the way, the ticklee is absolutely critical. Stefania Mafra, Amethyst Mars are not ticklish. I don't care that they look like models. When I'm going to shell out money (which btw I only make 60k in a metro area) I'm going to be pissed when I pay for a clip and find out the clip is meh. This is helped by the producer not being lazy or shady and putting up an actual preview of the clip. If you're putting out quality what is there to hide?

I have 3 flash drives that I've taken to backing up my entire collection to take with me whenever I leave home. With as much money as I've dropped on this kink, but anyway, one is art, non tickling, pics, gifs, and models videos in folders who are good, but also have a ton of videos out there of them. Think Rachelle from UK. Another one is models with 1 or 2 videos that are the content I'd consider jerking to. The other one is just everything else I think yeah okay it's good, but not great. HALF of my video collection is the okay, but not great quality.

This means two things. There are a LOT of great clips out there for us to consume and half of them are garbage effectively. But for me what makes a clip not garbage is Crissy Moran, Audrey Dupree, Jayda from ANA, Stacie from Tickle Abuse, Kandi from Silver Cherry. Great authentic reactions from a girl who'd rather knaw her arm off to get out of the bondage than let you tickle her feet for another second, and then bondage. Ever wonder why the best producers probably make more money than others? They have good bondage setups. Tickle Abuse' chair, the face down clips from French Tickling, the Captain chair from Czech.

And for what it's worth if it's not already obvious from me at least if you started putting out material that looks like Dungeon of Happiness from Real Tickling then you'd have my money.

And lastly I do find the constant trend towards larger and larger files to be annoying as crap. Yeah 2002 when the clips we downloaded were 50 mb and very grainy due to the lack of the video technology of those years wasn't ideal, but then neither is a 3 gb clip when it almost feels like I'm in a race to keep up with enough hard drive space to all of what I will eventually download and add to my collection. 500 mb is about right.

Extreme reaction, laughter (in my case).
I want to see a woman broken by laughter itself...

not another "laugh a bit and than we vibe you".
Stop the masturbation stuff, I'm here to see tickling and laughter. The net is full of women masturbating and fucking, it's not what I'm looking for here (tickling fetish community).

This too.

Both HANDS and feet tied!! And a sincere, honest, no-faking reaction to being tickled on the feet relentlessly.

The "Tickle Therapy" sets up you do are pretty cool. I'm a fan of lick/nibble tickling so the ones with Ayla Jae/Kylie Moone and Mia/Rae for example were purchased for sure. Surprised you or one of your lady ticklers haven't tried those with Amecia yet (or have you?) Emily and Seneca or Skylar Calico would also be good candidates.

"I'll make a clip that we think is gold, but yet it only sells 'ok', but then something we film that comes off as 'meh' will sell like crazy, i dont understand it"

I hung out with the Bad-Ass herself, Becky Berardi, a few times before COVID made us all go home. We talked shop a bit and she said the exact same thing; that often they'd hire a girl they were convinced was gold and she wouldn't sell a single clip. Her conclusion was that there's just no way to tell. My experience bears that out.

I'd also like to mention that "customer" feedback - like you're asking for here - is often outright useless. For example, I once ran a poll before I'd been kicked off of Instagram. It asked my over-two-thousand followers, "Where do you most frequently consume my content?".

The top answer was "Genuine Tickling". I know this is an absolute falsehood because I only have like five clips posted to my GT storefront and they literally do not sell, ever. So who the hell answered that poll and said they did? Or the time I had two pages' worth of requests to shoot Yuri in nylons, and I obliged, and the clips didn't sell a single copy for quite some time.

To answer your question, though, I rarely buy content anymore... but when I do, it's because I'm totally taken with the model in question and I need to see her get tickled. I don't event really care about her reaction, unless it's obviously reading-off-the-cue-cards fake, and even then, I'll probably suspend my disbelief and still enjoy it.

I hung out with the Bad-Ass herself, Becky Berardi, a few times before COVID made us all go home. We talked shop a bit and she said the exact same thing; that often they'd hire a girl they were convinced was gold and she wouldn't sell a single clip. Her conclusion was that there's just no way to tell. My experience bears that out.

I'd also like to mention that "customer" feedback - like you're asking for here - is often outright useless. For example, I once ran a poll before I'd been kicked off of Instagram. It asked my over-two-thousand followers, "Where do you most frequently consume my content?".

The top answer was "Genuine Tickling". I know this is an absolute falsehood because I only have like five clips posted to my GT storefront and they literally do not sell, ever. So who the hell answered that poll and said they did? Or the time I had two pages' worth of requests to shoot Yuri in nylons, and I obliged, and the clips didn't sell a single copy for quite some time.

To answer your question, though, I rarely buy content anymore... but when I do, it's because I'm totally taken with the model in question and I need to see her get tickled. I don't event really care about her reaction, unless it's obviously reading-off-the-cue-cards fake, and even then, I'll probably suspend my disbelief and still enjoy it.

I agree with you 100%

I've ran polls before and did exactly as asked and the material barely moved. Everyone in the biz (not just tickling, fetish in general) says the exact same thing. I came on here way back and was reading a thread similar to this one and by the responses the tastes are so varied, you can't possibly please everyone.
Some want a ler talking, some want them silent, some want tools, some want hands only, some want giant feet, others petite. Name the variation and its in there.
I had nylon guys begging me to do that. I filmed I think two clips and they didn't sell for shit, so nylons being something I hate personally anyway, are off the table.

I should have worded my question differently. I have a couple of scenes where I do the exact same setup, the girls are wearing the same thing, and I do what I always do.
One girl sells, the other one not so much. They're both built well, and I cannot show either of their faces, so it isnt a question of a prettier face, nor a better build. ALL i can attribute it to is their differing laughs.

The top answer was "Genuine Tickling".

Lol, I think either people did not understand and want to see "genuine Tickling action "
Or they watch a lot of the previews

And lastly I do find the constant trend towards larger and larger files to be annoying as crap. Yeah 2002 when the clips we downloaded were 50 mb and very grainy due to the lack of the video technology of those years wasn't ideal, but then neither is a 3 gb clip when it almost feels like I'm in a race to keep up with enough hard drive space to all of what I will eventually download and add to my collection. 500 mb is about right.

I feel this, it's because a lot of producers do not understand what they are doing when exporting videos.

If they see a slider with "quality", they will shoot it to the max, but having a 1080P file at 20mb/s is overkill and nobody is going to see the quality difference.

And I think I am the only producer who switched to HEVC (H265) codec, it saves a lot of space for same quality and everyone can read these files now.
500 Mb I think is a little too low, especially if you have dark scenes

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back