• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you think most of the TMF guys would look at first? LOL

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
What do you think most of the TMF guys would look at more? LOL

biglady.jpg

I saw her t*ts first but stared at her tootsies longer. :D

Funny-ass pic, Jen! :)

For the record, I'm not into fake breasts, either, but it'd be fun to see them jiggle when she's tickled. ;)

Last edited:
Woohoo...

That IS one nice beach chair! Huh? Oh yeah...she's ok...not into BigBoobs personally, but that lounger is a beaut! Q (showing his age?)

My first reaction was to burst out laughing and the second was to throw up. :blaugh:

Fake boobs do nothing for me. She has more jello on her chest than a grade-school lunchroom.

Strelnikov

The part that I want to see comes when she tries to stand up and walk. Does she put on a backpack full of rocks as a counterbalance, or what? :confused:

:p

ASUTickler

As you no doubt guessed, Jen, I looked at her bare feet first.

Her breasts are too large, for my taste. They look so obviously artificial, that it is not attractive.

Oh Dear god Jen, my back aches just looking at that photo...whatever was she thinking!

She better have a boyfriend who is a good massuse darn it!

*personally I laughed my booty off. I think her boobs are bigger than my booty and for those of you who have see it, that's saying a lot!*

Giggle
Sunrise
:Kiss2:

I am sorry,

but that is gross. I think breast are nice, but that is WAAAAAAAYYYYYY over-doing it. I mean. I'd be like making love to a trampoline.

She better have a boyfriend who is a good massuse darn it!

Sunrise....do you think she could even lie on her stomach to be massaged?? I mean like...how do you lie on those things? She would never have to worry about an accident of falling flat on her face...she would just bounce right back up!! LOL

This is a JOKE!!! I figured most of you would look right past her chest to her feet. Some of you are wayyyy too serious. :p

Jen

JPie1 said:

Sunrise....do you think she could even lie on her stomach to be massaged?? I mean like...how do you lie on those things? She would never have to worry about an accident of falling flat on her face...she would just bounce right back up!! LOL

You sure gotta point there.

The only balance is if she has a boyfriend who is "bottom" heavy just as much as she is top heavy. *giggle*

I'm surprised her skin could stretch that far over the silicon. Heehee

Sunries

Sunriseticklee said:

You sure gotta point there.

The only balance is if she has a boyfriend who is "bottom" heavy just as much as she is top heavy. *giggle*

I'm surprised her skin could stretch that far over the silicon. Heehee

Sunries

Silicon? I thought those were watermelons under there! :eek:

And yes, I too would rather look at the feet.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back