• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you want to see in my tickling video?

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
As some of you may be aware, I am in the process of setting up a tickling video shoot,which (if it is good enough) may be produced and marketed by Magic Touch. Now, as this has gone from a hobby/sideline of mine to something that may end up being a consumer product, I'd like ideas from all you tickle fans out there, on what you want to see in it.
At the moment I'm planning on doing four 15 minutes scenes in the tape, each one in a different position. My two favourites are hog-tie and stocks, but of course you might not agree with this.....
I have just built myself a set of stocks, so I'm very keen to use them, but if enough of you are against the idea I might have to think again. The one thing I can promise that will be in it, are 60 minutes of merciless, pityless and soulwrenching tickling!
So guys and gals, thinking caps on. What positions do you want to see? What implements do you want the por lil' goil to be tortured with? Do you like seeing feet tickle-tortured by the tongue? Chip in all your ideas and we'll see what we end up with..........Later gators........

Jim, that's pretty cool. While I DO have some favorite instruments and positions, the most important thing for me is that the tickling be genuine and fun...even if it IS torturous.

I like feathers and artist brushes myself. But, not everyone responds like a crazy person to that lighter touch like I do. So, I guess whatever works on the subject is best. As far as positions, as long as her best spots are open to a good tickle attack, I don't really have any favorites there.

Good luck with the project!

Ann

pantyhose....!

Pantyhose! Tan or nude colored! Pantyhose is always good.

ball point pen and toothbrush for tools.
Partial to barefoot.

hey!!.......you`d better use those stocks mate!!(a lot of thought went into them..at least 5 minutes anyway,lol)...good luck with the video :D

Good feedback.........

Glad for the feedback guys. Toothbrush and ballpoint pen are faves of mine, as is a partiality to bare feet. I think I must be the only guy on the planet who thinks that stockings and nylons look bloody ugly! Granted they conduct greater ticklishness and theres a lot of fans out there, so it's on the list for consideration if nothing else.
By the way TicklingBro is that a nom de pleume for Tic_sis_soles? If it is then you'll know what I mean by......TOSSER!!!!!! LOL I'm keen to use em, and after the trouble I had putting the bastards together, then they're high on the agenda.

hey....could be,lol.....WA**ER.....i`ve written to chris by the way,hope she`ll get back to me soon!! ;)

Big Jim-- Good luck with your shoot. As a fellow guerilla shootist the best advice I can offer is not to use a plot or script. Just tickle the sh*t out of them.

hey Jim, I think this is a great opportunity for you and i wish you luck in success...I am more partial to the fully stretched out woman...to where she has her arms over her head secured and her feet secured down below as well...this way there's access to pretty much any tickle spot on her body and she can't really do much about it...i noticed in one of their older videos, footparadise had a set of stocks that were like double stocks....stocks for the hands and the feet...that, in a laying down position, with arms over head, might make for a very entertaining scene to really get in there and exploit her weaknesses...one thing i find Jeff at MTP does really well is he uses bondage such as hogtie or reverse hogtie w/ their arms out in front as a more "exploaratory" bondage, where he investigates the woman and finds where she laughs or screams (my favorite:devil: )the most, using those as notes for a later scene when she is on te tickle table or in the stocks...maybe you should use his idea as a good FYI...i'm sure whatever you produce will be quality work, and we look forward to it...btw, who will be tickling and who will be tickled???thnx again and God bless!:D

Then use "pantyhose," and not "stockings." When I mean pantyhose, I mean the sheer toe, barely there nude or slightly tan colored pantyhose. Many of the RHT "stockings" look baggy and DO look ugly, I agree. Pantyhose I think almost perfect the feet and legs, but when they are wrinkly and baggy, like a lot of the FM modesl sometimes wear, they look like crap instead. I have some examples on a little site I put together:

http://www2.coolness.com/fetish/mabus/hose.htm

..and later you could always take them off for barefeet to!

A multitude of replies.........

Mabus, I think all kinds of pantyhose,(or tights as we call them in England,)look ugly. But this is just my feelings and if there's enough demand for them, I'll have to consider them.
As for Wallstreet; dude I'm hearing you on FM. The one thing I can promise you is that this video will contain 60 of the cruelest and most sadistic tickling this planet has ever seen. By the end of it, the ticklee will be a gibbering, insensate heap. Amen.(She will be aware of this before hand! I'm not doing anything like that Foot Paradise tape where they hired the hooker and reduced her to tears. That video made me feel sick when I saw it at a friends house.)
Ticklemonster, I know the position you mean.It's one of my faves too, and it'll be a hard contender behind a hog-tie and the stosks. Jeff used one like it in Farra's First Time, and it was my favourite in that video.
Steve,I've got my fingers crossed for Chris. Maybe she'd like to be in the vid???:devil: *WEG* Whatever happens, just remember....... WIMP,PERVERT...KNOB-END!!!! (Bet you didn't know that Vyvyan out of the Young Ones was based on me did you?:p
Thatnks for all the feedback you guys are giving me.All this goes down in the little black book and hopefully this'll be put together.
Later gators........

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back