• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to all the model interviews?

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
What happened to all the model interviews? The whole sections was deleted except for one post about non-consensual tickling.

Real Tickling has started putting out DVD's recently, and I'm sure Mgaic Touch and Silver Cherry and all the other companies will follow. Will there ever be any behind the scenes segments? Like, what goes on before and after shooting, what kind of cameras are used, how the sets are set up, model interviews before and after shooting, little stuff like that. I love that kind of stuff. Soemtimes the making of sections on mainstream movies is as good as the movie itself. Like building the sets on Lord of the Rings, the sandstorm in Star Wars, outtakes, etc.

I would love to hear more from the models, like:
-do you like being tickled, or hate it?
-are you doing the video because you want to, or just need the money.
-do you have a tickle fetish, do you like laughing, etc.
-if they come back for another video, do they do it because it's easy, or do they enjoy it?
-is it fun for you, erotic, silly enjoyment?

You see these models that come back after doing a video, and I've always wondered why. You hear all the stories about people why hate being tickled, or models who hate it, or fake it. But then you have some who come back time and again. What's their motivation?

(Of course, if any company does a behind the scenes featurette, you got to have some tan pantyhose tickling on the video, so I'll buy it! :) )

Try setting it to show all posts from the beginning and see if they "reappear."

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back