• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to the public feet inspection videos?

hotboy18

The guy that would go around “inspecting” womens feet in public that included tickling them with that roller thing. It seems as if they’ve all completely disappeared from the internet. I can certainly understand why they would but they used to be my favorite bc of
How natural/organic it was (besides the creepiness).

Anyone know where to find those gems again? Thanks.

I know the ones you mean I beleive they weren't as natural as you would think, no female in the right mind would allow a random stranger inspect and tickle her feet whilst filming it.

Didn't he offer them money in the first place?

Assuming he did legit content once clip sites started verifying compliance info - which should have always been the case, he wouldn’t be able to sell what he was doing, even if he paid the girls. He’s need model release forms and such for all of them and for anyone who may appear in the background.

genuine content is out there. However, many tickle folks think natural reactions are folks at the height of sensitivity and losing their minds for 10+ minutes. Anything less is seen as “not ticklish”.

You have a new group of guys on Youtube who are doing the foot inspection thing. Guys like Scouting Sessions(he doesn't tickle them tho), Soleful discussions.etc. It's almost as creepy because they are still trying to manipulate people using a stupid gimmick to get them to show their feet.

genuine content is out there. However, many tickle folks think natural reactions are folks at the height of sensitivity and losing their minds for 10+ minutes. Anything less is seen as “not ticklish”.

Yeah, "Age, Height, Shoe size" guy did tend to get some good to great reactions when he was out there though. At least better than the new guys. I think it's the combination of terrible tickling skills, bad tools, and just the woman probably being tense, out of their element and not too comfortable that leads to tepid reactions. Even after they say they are "extremely ticklish".

He posts his newer stuff on loyalfans. Also you can find the older stuff on pedisolejunction, angelfoot, ethnicfoot as well as a couple others. Some of my all time favorite clips are from that guy, like the scrub with Harley.

These "inspectors" are creeps who drag us down with them. They're one reason why foot and tickling fetishists in mass media are portrayed as creepshows 99 percent of the time. The worst ones are those who try to act like they're not judging, but drip with condescension, which is worse. I appreciate Howard Stern's approach. The show was upfront from Day 1 that they found foot and tickling people to be creeps and made fun of us outright during their fetish segments, as they do with other groups, and it often was funny. There's was an understanding, so it worked.

I appreciate Howard Stern's approach. The show was upfront from Day 1 that they found foot and tickling people to be creeps and made fun of us outright during their fetish segments, as they do with other groups, and it often was funny. There's was an understanding, so it worked.

Are you saying then the Tickle Chair segment he does is him really just taking the p***?

I assume you are talking about the guy who runs:

Ethnicfoot
Anglefoot
PedisoleJunction

And I think Theback40Foot and BBWFoot (?) Is on Loyalfans now, although once in a blue moon he posts to his websites from time to time...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

These "inspectors" are creeps who drag us down with them. They're one reason why foot and tickling fetishists in mass media are portrayed as creepshows 99 percent of the time. The worst ones are those who try to act like they're not judging, but drip with condescension, which is worse. I appreciate Howard Stern's approach. The show was upfront from Day 1 that they found foot and tickling people to be creeps and made fun of us outright during their fetish segments, as they do with other groups, and it often was funny. There's was an understanding, so it worked.

No offense but this reads like someone who is insanely jealous that they don't have the confidence to do something like those guys. Like 'em or not, but those dudes are getting dozens of attractive women to show their feet which is farther than most of us on this forum have gotten. I may not like their approach, but I give them props for having the guts to do what they do. I don't think I would ever have that much confidence.

You have a new group of guys on Youtube who are doing the foot inspection thing. Guys like Scouting Sessions(he doesn't tickle them tho), Soleful discussions.etc. It's almost as creepy because they are still trying to manipulate people using a stupid gimmick to get them to show their feet.

Yeah, "Age, Height, Shoe size" guy did tend to get some good to great reactions when he was out there though. At least better than the new guys. I think it's the combination of terrible tickling skills, bad tools, and just the woman probably being tense, out of their element and not too comfortable that leads to tepid reactions. Even after they say they are "extremely ticklish".

Yeah, Age/Height/Shoe size guy may have came off as creepy but he definitely had an art to making the women he filmed comfortable enough to get some good ticklish reactions out of them. I think a lot of it was his tone, as he never really came off like he was being forceful or aggressive about it like these newer guys do. Also he tended to film a variety of different women; very attractive, moderately attractive, ugly, skinny, chubby, fat, old, young, etc. These newer guys basically go for the same type of "conventionally attractive", model types and when you basically are filming the same league of women it really starts to give away that you're doing fetish material.

No offense but this reads like someone who is insanely jealous that they don't have the confidence to do something like those guys. Like 'em or not, but those dudes are getting dozens of attractive women to show their feet which is farther than most of us on this forum have gotten. I may not like their approach, but I give them props for having the guts to do what they do. I don't think I would ever have that much confidence.

No offense, but this reads like someone desperate for validation over their over-romanticization of strange women's feet.

A woman "showing her feet" (gasp) isn't exactly flashing her tits, and we as a community really need to stop acting like it is. Women go barefoot or wear sandals every goddamn day, and they deserve to do so without being pestered by some heavy breather with a wharton wheel and a camera phone.

There are a lot of things that require "guts" to do, but are still things that you should not do. This is one of them. If you really want to develop confidence, try talking to women, getting into relationships (friendly or otherwise) with them, and maybe, just maybe, they'll not only show you their feet but maybe let you... touch them as well. (double gasp!) As an added bonus, you can rest assured that she's letting you touch them because she wants you to touch them, and not because you tricked or pressured her.

"Prank videos" require guts, too. And nobody likes people who film prank videos. Mull over that for a moment.

This is a pretty awful hot take. You're really misplacing the definition of "confidence", and giving these guys more benefit of the doubt than they actually deserve. I've seen a few of these guys videos and they are cringey as fuck because at the end of the day, they're tricking women into indulging their fetish. That's pretty much the opposite of having guts. If they actually had confidence, they would be completely up front about what they were doing and why rather than trying to hide it behind some innocent facade.

If I have to pose as a college student doing research to get women into foot play, there's nothing to get jealous about there. That's just sad. As for your focus on confidence, sociopaths also are confident.

No offense, but this reads like someone desperate for validation over their over-romanticization of strange women's feet.

A woman "showing her feet" (gasp) isn't exactly flashing her tits, and we as a community really need to stop acting like it is. Women go barefoot or wear sandals every goddamn day, and they deserve to do so without being pestered by some heavy breather with a wharton wheel and a camera phone.

There are a lot of things that require "guts" to do, but are still things that you should not do. This is one of them. If you really want to develop confidence, try talking to women, getting into relationships (friendly or otherwise) with them, and maybe, just maybe, they'll not only show you their feet but maybe let you... touch them as well. (double gasp!) As an added bonus, you can rest assured that she's letting you touch them because she wants you to touch them, and not because you tricked or pressured her.

"Prank videos" require guts, too. And nobody likes people who film prank videos. Mull over that for a moment.

Kaaapow! Somebody just got knocked the F out! Lol

The guy that would go around “inspecting” womens feet in public that included tickling them with that roller thing. It seems as if they’ve all completely disappeared from the internet. I can certainly understand why they would but they used to be my favorite bc of
How natural/organic it was (besides the creepiness).

Anyone know where to find those gems again? Thanks.

Look for Soleful Discussions on youtube

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back