• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is with people who use weed and not bathing / washing their clothes?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

Can a Mod please delete this thread?

Last edited:
I haven't run into this issue. All of my friends who smoke seem to have no problems bathing on a regular basis.

I havent smoked pot since college and right after, but, I remember that when I came out of my stoned state, I would always take a shower and wash my clothes ASAP.

It may be that they are so into it (kinda like alcoholism) that they care little about everyday activities that are important.

Seriously, guys, gals, you know I love weed as much as the next person but damn, wash your clothes and take a bath afterwards, ugh, the smell...THE SMELL..

At First when I read this I thought you were talking about stinky hippies (I'm not saying all hippies are stinky, I know plenty of hippies who have great hygiene) who shower on a bi weekly basis. But it seems you actually dislike the smell of the herb itself. I'm not bothered in the least by the smell of it. I actually think good herb smells really good. Maybe I'm missing something?

I've never had nor seen this problem before. All the "friends" I have smoke weed! Stop generalizing us pls :D

Seriously, guys, gals, you know I love weed as much as the next person but damn, wash your clothes and take a bath afterwards, ugh, the smell...THE SMELL..

Sorry Damsel, but that's not everybody who smokes weed, sorry....that's maybe a certain KIND of person who smokes smokey smoke but....I mean, EVERYONE smokes....doctors, lawyers...hell, I'm smoking right now, and I'm wearing clean clothes and have showered today, I feel fresh as bread. I've dated girls who smoke...fashionistas who would never leave the house anything less than immaculate. So.....with all due respect....I think maybe someone in YOUR life has that problem. But not everyone who smokes the la-la.

The hustle and bustle of a stoned NYC leaves one with little destankifying time.

Great line, but just about the silliest thing I've ever heard, what do you think we don't have showers in NYC??!

In the words of Allen Ginsburg: I smoke pot every chance I get. I've dated plenty of girls who didn't smoke, not one ever complained about anything hygienic. Ditto roommates. Ditto BOSSES. I smoke and go to work, every day. For my whole life. No one ever said: do you smell weed? Do you smell something funny? Come in, Leo, we need to talk about your addiction problem. Never.

I think if you're who person who smokes IN THE CAR, then you reek. That's when people get it all over themselves, when they're smoking in a small, confined, unventilated space.

But when you could smoke cigarettes in bars and clubs? THAT was the worst. Even if you didn't smoke cigarettes (which I didn't), you'd come out smelling like cigarettes....I don't miss that part at all.

I don't know why someone in Omaha has an opinion about smokers in NYC....unless you're one of those who invaded this city in the last few years, driving up the rent, in which case I say... thanks. It's now $1100 minimum to get an apartment in NYC! When the TMF started, I was in Hell's Kitchen for 550 a month....and thought THAT was too expensive!

No hard feelings. I'm going to play Moby Grape's "Omaha" in your honor, and begin the day with a hit. 5:30 in the morning. Stoned immaculate. ;)

I was just - like - joking, maaan!

Now I'm going to watch Moby eat grapes in your honor. I will also be stoned.

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

It doesn't work that way, people posted on this thread already.

Maybe you shouldn't start threads. A lesson is learned there. Or even better, maybe you shouldn't start threads like this one.

You deleted all of your remarks, so....you're going to have be content with that.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back