• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what is your definition of 'ticklish'?

They must laugh. If they don't, I won't call them ticklish. And evidently neither will tons of people on this site. When someone is squirming a bit but not laughing in the videos, people say they aren't ticklish.

I consider myself very ticklish but am generally quite quiet. I can fake not being ticklish sometimes. I think it really has to do with nerves and your brain interpreting them. If your brain interpreters the touch as an unknown feeling it is a tickle. I don't think you have to laugh to be ticklish. Being ticklish is simply getting an unexpected feeling from touch. I mean i sometimes laugh, but can generally hold it in. Its so much more fun to try and hold it in as long as possible. The tickler will really work hard to make you crack. But you can be ticklish long before you laugh. Squirming and a smile is requiered.

With all due respect, most of the clips I see on here are of girls that aren't really all that ticklish. I don't care for the "Screamers" they aren't really ticklish in my opinion. It's the ones that start saying no and giggling before you even touch them. But what I feel is a truly ticklish woman, is one that has that deep belly laugh when you find that "Spot" that she is REALLY REALLY ticklish. My Girlfriend has VERY ticklish feet and I can get her to say her save word in less than a minute. But if I tickle that one spot on the ball of her foot? Her laugh instantly becomes very deep and she begs me to stop. Thats ticklish, in my opinon anyway.:happyfloa

With all due respect, most of the clips I see on here are of girls that aren't really all that ticklish. I don't care for the "Screamers" they aren't really ticklish in my opinion. It's the ones that start saying no and giggling before you even touch them. But what I feel is a truly ticklish woman, is one that has that deep belly laugh when you find that "Spot" that she is REALLY REALLY ticklish. My Girlfriend has VERY ticklish feet and I can get her to say her save word in less than a minute. But if I tickle that one spot on the ball of her foot? Her laugh instantly becomes very deep and she begs me to stop. Thats ticklish, in my opinon anyway.:happyfloa

Your a lucky man to have a gf like that...i'm single, but all my x gf hated me tickling her and did not find it sexual at all.

I believe you can be ticklish without laughter, but I always prefer laughter in a 'lee. I believe that's what separates the moderately ticklish from the very ticklish. So I suppose my answer would be that twitching movement of some sort, provided it's not caused by pain, would classify one as being ticklish. Laughter is not altogether necessary, but is a sweet added bonus.

Last edited:
i can be tickle tot he point where i'm gonna piss myself without laughing. I like to hide my ticklishness so the tikler tried harder and tickles more intensely, generaly when they get it just right i explode with laughter, but i can hold it back and be extremely ticklish

I agree with Adam. One can be ticklish without always laughing when tickled. I've tickled girls who would break out into ticklish laughter the minute I tickled their underarms, sides, feet, etc. However, I've also tickled girls who would obviously get a ticklish feeling when I tickled them however, they were more likely to smile and/or squirm rather than laugh uncontrollably. They were probably not as ticklish as the girls who would break out in hysterical laughter but I would still consider them to be ticklish.

I would say if they feel a sensation other than pain or pressure when tickled, they're ticklish. The way I decide if a spot on my body is ticklish isn't whether or not it makes me laugh or squirm, because that's not always the case. For example, if I'm sitting and relaxing with someone, I love to have my feet lightly tickled, not enough that I have to squirm or pull away or laugh...just enough that I get to enjoy the tickling sensations. I would still definitely say that it tickles, despite not pulling away or laughing, because I still feel the tickling sensation.

My definition of a "ticklish" person , is anyone who has any kind of reaction when someone tickles them. They dont even have to laugh. They can just squirm, or become uneasy. I used to know this girl in college who would often get tickle attacked on her feet, because they were so ticklish. Sometimes, the girl would squeal hysterically. Other times, if the girl got tickled, she would just flex or point her feet or her toes, and look like she was really, really uncomfortable, but she wouldnt laugh.

To me, a truly not ticklish person has no reaction at all when tickled. No laughing, squirming, giggling, or discomfort. If any reaction whatsoever is shown, then to me, that person is ticklish, even if just a little bit so.

Mitch

(off topic, but what FPS do you play vladtickleman22? Or is it only your cat that plays lol)

To me, a truly not ticklish person has no reaction at all when tickled. No laughing, squirming, giggling, or discomfort. If any reaction whatsoever is shown, then to me, that person is ticklish, even if just a little bit so.

Mitch

That makes sense. :sherlock:

to me a person is ticklish if they can not control their reactions. for example using tickling feet.. if you were being tickled in a movie theater and didnt disrupt the movie you're not ticklish,, if you are lauging during a not funny part you are. if you were being tickled while you were on an important phone call and you were able to continue the conversation your're not. if you are ticklish you wouldnt be able to keep the conversation going. if your foot was in a ticklers lap in a restaraunt being tickled while you were placing your order and the server didnt think you were odd you're not ticklish... if they asked whats so funny then you are...

thats my favorite thing honestly, when the lee tries to last as long as they can. Also hello fellow Philadelphian!

Mitch

I have nothing to add.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back