• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your the turn OFF moment?

1. Off camera tickling to enhance the reactions. RealTickling and Tickle Central were bad for it. Close up shot of foot tickling but you could tell by the reactions that the camera guy would be tickling them out of shot to make it seem like their feet were more ticklish than they were.

2. When the 'lee is just screaming or crying. That's not my thing at all.

Mainly finding out that the woman I'm tickling or want to tickle is married/in a relationship.

lots of producers outright refuse to work with models who are into tickling.

I've never heard a producer say this. If anything, the bulk of us are frustrated that when we do bring in someone who loves it we/they get accused of being "fake".

I'm actually EXTREMELY SURPRISED to hear that, and it makes little to no sense to me.

Yeah, so am I. Maybe things are different across the pond, or we're using a different definition of "into tickling". Nearly all of the models I've worked with loved doing their shoots. I'm not gonna straight-up call shenanigans but it's really weird to hear this, as a producer, who talks to other producers.

“the whole fun comes from dragging vanillas into it”

Creepy

I have never once tickled a woman in my life that has responded in a ticklish way to any type of feather..

I have. Like everything else - and the community in general has a problem with this - right tool for the job. Everyone seems to think drenching their model with baby oil and sawing away with a hairbrush is the only way to tickle someone these days. It's annoying.

I've legit had models begging for mercy with the soft application of the stiff end of the feather in between their toes. It's a thing of beauty.

a lot of us tickle kinksters aren’t conventionally attractive.

Good thing you don't have to worry about that ;)

Seriously tho, I've met a lot of attractive tickle-kinksters here in the Bay. They just don't want to do videos for y'all, and given the state of the community these days, I don't really blame 'em.

What really kills it for me is the ones that aren't really ticklish at all and just sits there and looks at you like you got a second head.

Mainly finding out that the woman I'm tickling or want to tickle is married/in a relationship.

I can understand how that's awkward, but its not at all like you want to have sex with her. Obviously its one thing if you're creeping on her while she's in a relationship. However, if her S/O knows you guys are strictly friends (and you're friends with them as well), you're simply joking around and having fun with her, and you're respecting her boundaries, then her S/O should be fine with it.

I've never heard a producer say this. If anything, the bulk of us are frustrated that when we do bring in someone who loves it we/they get accused of being "fake".

Yeah, so am I. Maybe things are different across the pond, or we're using a different definition of "into tickling". Nearly all of the models I've worked with loved doing their shoots. I'm not gonna straight-up call shenanigans but it's really weird to hear this, as a producer, who talks to other producers.

Creepy
I’d imagine there are lots more options in the states compared to Europe and the U.K. but I’ve also seen experienced models like Rose Holland and Rain DeGrey say the same thing and they’re in the states too. Thankfully there are quite a few studios nowadays who are happy to work with tickle kinksters, such as yourself, The Tickle Room, BK Tickler etc. Of course there are plenty of models who enjoy the shoots but don’t have the fetish themselves, which I think is the most common. But yeah, I was mostly referring to models who are confirmed to have the fetish themselves.

Good thing you don't have to worry about that ;)

Seriously tho, I've met a lot of attractive tickle-kinksters here in the Bay. They just don't want to do videos for y'all, and given the state of the community these days, I don't really blame 'em.

Thank you! :wub: Haha yeah, I don’t blame them either considering the way some of these guys act!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back