• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What part of your body gets the best reaction when tickled??

As the evil ler I am...I usually go for any skin that's been exposed from our rough housing; this could be the underarm, a sliver of belly, sides or hips! From there I just slowly reveal more and more skin as I explore it to my ticklish pleasure šŸ˜ˆ

I love to get at the lower tummy area, also the belly itself and all over the upper body with love bites and raspberries. Legs and feet are a favorite as well. Behind the knee is a great one; drives my wife bonkers. Also a fan of feet and toes ; ;especially with nibbles. As a lee I donā€™t get much play anymore, but my neck and ears with breathing and toungue used to get me good.

From best guess for me, It would be my armpits as lee. Mostly because of their sensitivity in daily life like lifting my arms up gives me chills.On the ler side I do in theory enjoy tickling feet

I'm a 'ler. Generally speaking, in everyday life ribs are the most commonly accessible, so I usually go for the ribs first. And that's fun. But if feet are vulnerable, I like tickling them the most.

In a session, depending on the 'lee's reaction my favourite spot to tickle is the feet. But everywhere's fun.

It really depends on how the lee's body is positioned and where their tickle spots are. I usually go for the sides as they're most go-to spot, but I once had a very ticklish female friend who's feet were her most ticklish spot, so when she was sitting on my bed with them right out in front of me, I just had to go for them. šŸ˜ Although I do make an effort to not objectify women, she was one of my tickle toys. :devilish:

Collarbones. The only spot I know of that gets me in full uncontrollable tickle panic mode.

Iā€™m mainly ler and due to my foot fetish generally feet are my favoured spot. Not against tickling anywhere else and usually reactions are better too.

When I switch feet are insanely sensitive and the reaction is definitely approved of.

As a ler, its bare feet followed by the rest of the wonderful female form.

Yeah I tend to agree with whatā€™s already been said, everyoneā€™s body is different, I mean I was full Ler, but since I attended a gathering last year, I changed to switch but still more ler leaning side, if I feel comfortable enough with a person I donā€™t mind been on the receiving end, itā€™s make revenge tickling, a whole lot more fun! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

so for me, I always like to explore, but I tend to be drawn more to a person feet, and underarms, but lately I have found myself enjoying going for a persons hips and thighs, so I guess at the moment, for me itā€™s varied. Think ultimately it comes down to the person your tickling, and the connection and banter you have with them.

In regards for myself, well honestly, I found myself more ticklish than I actual thought I was, but the spot just under my armpits on the threshold of my armpits, seems to get a big reaction from me, and I always known my feet have, not saying which part of my foot, as I have said to much already šŸ˜‚

It has to be my feet, especially the spots under the toes, the centers of my soles, the stems of my toes and in between them. Close is underarms and belly, waist, and sides.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back