• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What public scenario would be worse? Locked in stocks or buried in sand.

gyobfan4

TMF Expert
Out of these 2 which do you think would be the worse? Both situations have the humiliation factor of being watched and laughed at by strangers but for me buried in sand would be worse as you would be far more restricted with not being able to move except your head and feet and there would be no way to hide your face. At least in stocks you could thrash about a bit more to try and alleviate the tickling and put your head down so your embarrassing facial expressions are somewhat hidden.

I remember one renfaire pic, some girl sits in stocks and there's like 50 people watching it like a spectacle. I think in this case your stocks option is the winner :)

Plus, a beach is a bit more common place for being barefoot.

But if you buried right in the middle of some public beach, there will be more people, of course.

Last edited:
Stocks sound so much worse because you'd be locked in. >///<

I would never have the courage to do one of those Renfaire bits. Being in the stocks and in public would be worse. Plus tickling someone's feet while they're buried in the sand is a mainstream playful interaction whereas stocks are definitely out there.

Locked in stocks is definitely the more humiliating scenario because they were designed to BE humiliating. You are locked up, nowhere to go, you're ticklish feet are sticking out the front of the stocks for the whole public to see and tickle. ;)

Buried in sand and tickled can also be embarrassing but generally speaking, the beach is more likely a place where people will be watching less due to having fun on their own. Plus you can get out of sand easier. lol

Plus you can get out of sand easier. lol

That depends on how you get buried. If you dig a deep hole with your arms by your sides and your feet are at level with your head so your body is a v shape under the sand it's impossible to get out.

I think that being buried in the sand is far more plausible. Otherwise I suppose both would have about the same effect.

I've witnessed buried in sand beach ticklings before. I watched two boys bury their sister and mom and nearly tickle them to death. Their feet were so ticklish too.

For me locked in stocks would be worse! My feet are my most ticklish spot, but being in the stocks would also leave other spots vulnerable. At least in the sand it’s only my feet being tickled lol

Hmm, if you can be like 'at least it is ONLY my feet being tickled when they are meant to be your worst spot then I suspect that there IS somewhere that is worse than your feet :p. I would like to find that spot ;D

I would say locked in stocks looks worse. Your whole body is fair game, and stocks can have toe-ties.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back