• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What size feet do you prefer tickling?

What size feet do you prefer tickling?

• 6 and smaller

Votes: 284 27.6%
  • 7-8

Votes: 300 29.1%
  • 8-9

Votes: 180 17.5%
  • 10-11

Votes: 136 13.2%
  • 12 and higher

Votes: 130 12.6%

• Total voters
For me it's not about the size. It's about the shape of the foot and toes and how well they are taken care of.

My g/f's shoe size is 6. I thought that alone was pretty small, but if I remember correctly, someone's g/f had a shoe size of 2.5? Holy crap, that's unbelievable. O_O

I'm pretty lenient. I'm good either way. I'm good with small feet, big feet, whatever. That way, i'm not limited to just a couple specific 'lees. ;)

size doesnt really matter to me. lol cleanliness and being well kept are more important than size. lol

Size doesn't matter to me either. Just as long as they're nice and well manicured.

I love small feet. They are so cute and ticklish.

I'm not too picky about the size of her feet. But, I will say this: The bigger, the better. As long as they're sexy.

I voted in the poll for the 10-11 sizes ;) Since my girlfriend is a size 10 1/2 to a 11 (and also that i'm a bigger feet and soles lover)

But really when it comes down to it tickling is tickling the size of the feet doesn't matter all that much as long as they are really ticklish and the feet are taken care of good (lotioned on a daily basis etc) :super_hap

I like tickling long soles. I'm different in a lot of ways. I also like tickling older women. Now, a older woman with long soles would be great. Lol

hmm well i can't change the size of my feet..if i were a tickler though, i would prefer six and under..my own feet are a size six..

mine are somewhere between 7 and 8...it depends on the type of shoe. some brands i get a size 7, some i get a 7 1/2, and others i get 8. it's amazing how much it fluctuates!

This poll definitely needs a "I don't care, as long as they're ticklish!" choice. Pretty arches is good too...lol

CJ

Petite feet definitely rule!

ETA: As with other body parts, size is less important than the personality of the person who owns them!

Last edited:
I wear a 4 1/2 shoe size....(making it not too easy to find shoes in the USA...always have to buy them in Europe, Mexico or Japan!)

As for my favorite shoe size on others?? I'd say it's more about proportion: as long as the size if the foot is in proportion to the person, any size looks fine!:cool

I voted in the poll for the 10-11 sizes ;) Since my girlfriend is a size 10 1/2 to a 11 (and also that i'm a bigger feet and soles lover)

But really when it comes down to it tickling is tickling the size of the feet doesn't matter all that much as long as they are really ticklish and the feet are taken care of good (lotioned on a daily basis etc) :super_hap

Seconded.

No preference. Though I voted size 12 or higher. Big feet also look good in women, despite what some women might think. For instance Mish from TickleAbuse is hot.

Still tiny size 4, petite size 6, huge size 12 or intermediate size 8. I'd take all four of them please. ;) Bigger than 12 is also nice I guess. I know a beautiful 190cm tall woman so. :)

Last edited:
I wear a 4 1/2 shoe size....(making it not too easy to find shoes in the USA...always have to buy them in Europe, Mexico or Japan!)

As for my favorite shoe size on others?? I'd say it's more about proportion: as long as the size if the foot is in proportion to the person, any size looks fine!:cool

OK, tail you are teasing me, again :wub .... yes proportion ... I have size 11 ... and have had more than one woman tell me they never knew a man with feet as ticklish as mine :blush

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back