• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what To do when raw and smackdown is on

AphxA

3rd Level Red Feather
1) ORGANIZE YOUR DVD COLLECTION BY GENRE.
2) CATCH UP WITH OLD HIGH SCHOOL BUDDIES.
3) POLISH OFF SOME THINGS IN THAT OLD ATTIC.
4) TURN ON YOUR FAVORITE ROLE PLAYING GAME AND LEVEL UP YOUR CHARACTERS.
5) LEARN TO PLAY AN INTRUMENT.
6) LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE
7) CATCH UP ON SLEEP
8) CATCH UP WITH YOUR BILLS
9) GIVE YOUR PET A BATH
10) START DOING PUSHUP AND SIT UPS

:veryhappy :angel: :cool2: :evilha: :manicd: :lurking:

In response on "what to do when Raw and Smackdown is on":

1) I only own 5 DVDs
2) I was never fond of my high school buddies
3) Only got books and magazines in my attic, kinda hard to polish them
4) I prefer to know my role and shut my mouth
5) Too uncoordinated to play an instrument
6) see #5
7) sleep is a waste of time
8) I talk everyday to Bill
9) our cat HATES baths
10) I only push up certain kinds of popsicles and ice creams and I only sit up to get another beer out of the refridgerator

Drew;)

i picked up a book

for me it started last night. after the first match, when the un-americans beat kane, and bradshaw, through cheating i said i've had it. then i thought ok, i'll see what the big anouncement is. when he told us he was going to have "hot lesbian action" i became ill. i turned off the wrestling and read a book. we did tune in with 15 min. remaining to see R.V.D. win the 4x match. poor big show, i hate all the cheating that goes on!
steve

raw and smackdown

Well, like we didnt see what bishoff did coming. They are the sons of the guys from the somoian swat team. Let em wrestler already. The tag team division seriously sucks right now. As for rvd, winning the fatal four way. big show couldnt have one it because he is just too boring and the fans love rvd. So the wwe needs whatever makes money since vince made that bad investment the xfl. I must admit "HLA"was pretty good..:devil:

What to do when RAW and Smackdown are on?......WATCH THEM! LOL But, I usually am doing something else at the same time and just turn my attention to it when it gets to good parts. HLA was a bore IMHO, though I'm sure a lot of the guys liked it. Between that on RAW and the "gay wedding" on Smackdown (coming up on Thursday), it seems that there's a statement being made. I just hope it's not a nasty one. I wonder what those in the homosexual community who watch think of all this?

Ann...waiting for Golddust to decide to propose to BookerT now.

ann tell me you didn't say that!

i won't be watching on thursday night. i'll be going to the show to see sum of all fears. at least there isn't any homosexual stuff in that!
i think both shows have gone to the dogs. bishoff has made a mokery of the show, and with all this "ship jumping b.s., it's rediculus.
ever since the first time the "un-americans" made etheir debute, it has had me screaming at the t.v.. but now i'm doing something about it, i wrote a letter to wwe, and told them we won't be watching any more, due to the un-americans, and this homo filth. (i can't imagine that any self respecting member of the gay community is happy with this, it makes them characatures of people!) and we won't be buying any more stuff from their merchandice catalogues! no more $50 a seat tickets when they visit chicago! we'll watch the web site for anouncments that thing are changed ,then we'll come back. maybe that will get their attention.
steve

What I do when the wrestling is on...

Watch something decent instead. Read a book. Talk to my family. See my friends. Not worry about who's faking to hate who, and who's faking to be beaten up.

Well, I'm male and I found HLA a bore -- and listening to Lawler yammer on about it like a 14-year-old kid was repulsive. I can only hope he gets laid eventually so he can shut up. (Equally disturbing, but for a different reason, was Jamal kicking that poor woman in the midsection so hard he injured her ribs. Stiffness is all well and good, but I hope he has better control than that!)

As for the marriage, commitment ceremony, whatever you want to call it, I'm suspecting it will be more likely a vehicle for Chuck to turn on Billy (or vice versa) than for it to actually go through to its conclusion. No, I haven't read the Smackdown spoilers, nor do I wish to. I'll just have to wait and see.

Incidentally, GLAAD has already said they have no problem with Billy and Chuck, and they're a fairly self-respecting lot. But then I'm sure areenactor would be happier with the old Goldust character, who was treated as a deviant who deserved to be beaten to a pulp.

hey! what's wrong with a little devience?

gold dust is funny, and i enjoy his antics. but i can't see him proposing to booker t. i think the writers would have booker knock the snot out of him.
i'm just not the type of guy who finds lesbian stuff entertaining. i have come to realize that the majority of my fellow men are turned on by this, but i'm not. in fact i get neausiated! thruthfully, i don't like the bra and pantie matches either. put some cloths on the ladies, and have the wrestle. you are right about king, for the min. i watched, after the anouncement, he was a true perv., and disgusting.
you'll have to p[ost what happens tomorrow night, cause i won't be watching.
steve

Billy and Chucky are getting married????????????????????!!!!!!???????

Now I know why I stopped watching the WWF. ( I will NEVER...and when I say NEVER.....I mean NEVER....... ) call it the WWE! I sometimes wonder if the plot writers still have possesion if their souls. Vince's brood go through some serious turkey times now and again. The last one I can remember being as bad as this was around Wrestlemanis IX. That WAS the most godawful-buncha shite PPV in history.

And all of this is forgetting that Monte Plotch (Billy Gunn's real name! :blaugh: is already married with kids in R/L.)

Although I'm a big fan of the WWE, I also admit that this past Mondays Raw was pretty lame. Even as a supposed ratings grabber, which is all the Billy and Chuck wedding is. After all, it IS the season premeire of Smackdown.("Friends" wedding, anyone?)
It'd be nice if they knocked off the crass stuff(Jericho spitting apple on Terri during an interview was just gross) and get back to more goofy , Mick Foley-style comedy.
But who know? As Raw keeps going downhill , maybe it'll be time for Vince to come back and complain about the way Bishoff is running the show.

Drew (still waiting for that Vince vs. Eric PPV)

Re: What to do when raw and smackdown is on

I'd turn off the TV or change the channel! :D

Last edited:
Why did ~Vince ever let a talentless turd like Bischoff anywhere near the WWF?

Big Jim...........still refusing to call it the WWE. :p

I thought Eric Bischoff was only supposed to be an on-air personality, and wasn't actually involved in any of the writing that goes on.

As for Jericho spitting apple bits in Terry's face, that actually made me laugh, because it reminded me of the old days with Sid Vicious getting psychotic during interviews, and spitting in Mean Gene's face whenever he'd start rambling.

What really ticks me off is the whole, two separate titles thing. It's almost starting to become two completely separate shows. Oh, and where is Vince MacMahon? He was much more entertaining than either Eric Bischoff or Stephanie MacMahon. I'm not fond of this general manager crap, although the 3-minute skits aren't that bad, if a little vicious and unreasonable.

actually, i like Eric Bischoff. he is a pretty good entertainer. his 3 minute skits are hilarious. the most memorable ones are when Moolah/Mae Young got it, then when Mini Dust got it. absolute comedy!!

as for the HLA match. i thought it was cool. i knew what was going to happen (3 minute skit), but nonetheless, i found it funny. i see many of you didnt like Jerry Lawler's immature comments. i found it quite funny. that's his role. he is supposed to love the T&A stuff.

i think it is stupid that there is another champ. Brock Lesnar is supposed to be the champ, i have no idea why they did the spolit champion thing.

as for the general manager thing. Stephanie needs to go back to heel. she makes a much better heel. Bischoff is fine. Vince will eventually come back and then a fued will start.

wrestling in general isnt as great as what it was, oh let's say 2 years ago and further, but things come in cycles. wrestling is still in a "down" cycle, but believe me, it will come back. it may take a while, but it will be immensly popular again. i think the problem is the fact that McMahon bought WCW. he needs a strong rival to keep the creative juices going. that is why wrestling got hot in the late 90's. WCW was kicking ass, then McMahon struck back. competition can bring out the best in some. McMahon NEEDS a rival.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back