• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was the EXACT moment you knew you had a tickle fetish?

AKF99

TMF Poster
For me, it was the scene from the SpongeBob episode "Karate Island", when Sandy fought the French dude.

...and it was at that moment I had the Persona "I am thou" moment.

What about you? When did you realize it and how so?

In the most bizarre manner… I was maybe 5 years old and my brother and I were watching the Disney movie, The Aristocats. Within the first like 5 minutes there’s a scene about a half-second long where one of the brother cats briefly tickles the sister cat. I’d find the scene and share it, but the kitties are probably considered minors lol. I remember rewinding and playing that scene on our VHS player at least a dozen times, I was FIXATED! My brother was so confused. 😂

Mine realization was two stages, several years apart... Saw the Popeye Olive Oil cartoon Brudge Ahoy where she is feet tickled by the bully (her interactions, etc are spot on for getting hooked on tickling....prob was elementary school..so no internet. back then...and the second 'trigger event' was in middle school / junior high...kids in one of my classes hid an adult novel inside a bigger text book and passed it around class....the novel was open to a scene that included tickle torture under bondage as an interrogation of some girlfriend or wife to give up some info about husband or business..
It was a mesmerizing scene....and I was so transfixed, I held the book until I finished reading it. ...twice...:LOL:...but the kids around me were unable to make a scene to garb it and move it along bec we were doing this during class, w teacher blathering and writing on the chalkboard

For me, it was 2 cartoon scenes I saw as a kid that made me realize I liked it (by then I didn't know it was connected to something sexual, of course, that came later).
1. The scene where Grammie Bear is tickle interrogated in "The adventures of the gummi bears" had me squirm uncomfortably, there was something about it that I liked watching.
2. Agent Heather being tickle tortured as punishment in "Gadget Boy" sealed the deal, by the time I finished watching that scene, I just knew I liked it.

I remember tickling my babysitters socked feet all the time as a kid and then I saw the TMNT episode where April is tied and foot tickled and it all clicked. “Yup, I’m into this for sure”-10 year old me 😂

I remember tickling my babysitters socked feet all the time as a kid and then I saw the TMNT episode where April is tied and foot tickled and it all clicked. “Yup, I’m into this for sure”-10 year old me 😂

That's a good point. I don't remember what came first for me, either tickling the babysitters or the scene I will soon describe, but I do know I always used to come up with ways to tickle my babysitters feet when I was younger. Invented games and stuff.

I think it really solidified though when I saw this movie, "The Tuxedo" with Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt. There's this part towards the end of the movie where he has a mosquito trapped in a little shot glass on Jennifer's body and at one point he moves it to her neck and her face scrunched up and she starts to giggle. Not sure if fake or real, no reason to fake something random like that. But her facial reaction and giggling was so cute, I remember feeling something I didn't quite understand at the time... getting turned on. I replayed the scene like 7 or 8 times.

Edit: went to Google the scene because I haven't seen it in a while and apparently there's a whole behind the scenes clip of Jackie tickling her like crazy and she's laughing her head off. Wasn't looking, but found gold.

youtu.be/Le9TquvvbJY?si=mZwcy4bVUgu_GdOI

That's a good point. I don't remember what came first for me, either tickling the babysitters or the scene I will soon describe, but I do know I always used to come up with ways to tickle my babysitters feet when I was younger. Invented games and stuff.

I think it really solidified though when I saw this movie, "The Tuxedo" with Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt. There's this part towards the end of the movie where he has a mosquito trapped in a little shot glass on Jennifer's body and at one point he moves it to her neck and her face scrunched up and she starts to giggle. Not sure if fake or real, no reason to fake something random like that. But her facial reaction and giggling was so cute, I remember feeling something I didn't quite understand at the time... getting turned on. I replayed the scene like 7 or 8 times.

Edit: went to Google the scene because I haven't seen it in a while and apparently there's a whole behind the scenes clip of Jackie tickling her like crazy and she's laughing her head off. Wasn't looking, but found gold.

Babysitters seem to be a main vein into the community for most of us lol. My babysitter would actually get me to stay still by saying “if you sit and watch tv I’ll let you play with my feet”. She is responsible for my white sock fetish and my tickle fetish lol. Her name was Amy. I’ll never forget her lol

I love at the end of this when the director has to scold Jackie Chan - "Jackie - you have to stop tickling her."

Which I'm sure was just a financial thing - they're trying to get their work done for the day and Jennifer has had to flee the scene because she's giddy from being tickled and can't act until she calms down. You see her finally just shake her head and walk away giggling.

And Jackie is like a kid getting in trouble in class - "No, I did!"

we were tickle tortured to absolute bits by these two aunties which made me want to see it done to that level and beyond on other ppl i knew (but i was always wayyy too ticklish to have it done to me )
but i also knew I loved tickling way before then, i am just talking about when i realized that was the type of tickling I liked most

For me, it was the scene from the SpongeBob episode "Karate Island", when Sandy fought the French dude.

...and it was at that moment I had the Persona "I am thou" moment.

What about you? When did you realize it and how so?
I was just discussing this with someone on reddit 😂

For me it was randomly googling tickle torture on YouTube and a ticklishgirls video popped up. Never went back and learned some things about myself that day. I found myself wanting to be in both positions, Lee and ler, and realized there was something special about the way I viewed tickling that day.

I’m probably the odd one out here. I was in college. My bf at the time would randomly “pounce” on me and leave me an absolutely giggling mess. After that I found myself instigating frequently. A year or two after, I found the TMF. And there it went!

I think for me at the time, it was when I was a kid and I use to keep vhs tape to record tickle scenes I came across in cartoons. To the Point if I came across a new one, I would look up when the episode would repeat itself, or just keep an eye on title episodes on the guide. Then it kinda just stuck with me there, to the point where I would write tickle stories or scenes in tickle stories or try to draw stuff like that when I was spending time as a kid doing art. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I dunno, whenever I was old enough to think of things as a fetish I guess. :unsure:

Babysitters seem to be a main vein into the community for most of us lol. My babysitter would actually get me to stay still by saying “if you sit and watch tv I’ll let you play with my feet”. She is responsible for my white sock fetish and my tickle fetish lol. Her name was Amy. I’ll never forget her lol
You are so lucky. Not gonna lie though, kinda strange thing to bribe a kid with. Two questions. Did she know you liked her feet? And two, is it possible she enjoyed having her feet played with?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back