• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your first tickling experiences with your partner/spouse?

Mumbo999

I had a boyfriend in high school who liked to tickle me, especially if I was wearing a crop top and showing off my flat abs. One time hanging out in the park he straddled me and squeeze my sisdes, scribbled over my stomach and gave maching gun pokes to my bey button, and I laughed up a storm the whole time. What about the rest of you?

A gal I was dating that lived at home, she was teasing me in her bedroom so I through her on the bed, armlocked her ankles and tickled her feet. She was screaming, jumping around like a fish out of water. Her mom comes running up the stairs, caught me and got mad. She said something like thats torture so stop it. lol

I Love to write about my wife’s feet and her OUTRAGEOUS ticklishness!

Almost 11 years ago, we started our relationship. The first time I saw her feet in person, I wasn’t able to tickle them. It was in a public situation and we barely new each other. She was a single mom, and very committed to her career. So her feet were groomed, but not impeccably. So I wasn’t sure what to make of them. As things progressed, I came out to her about liking feet and tickling. She was amenable to the idea, but, didn’t quite understand it.

The first time I saw them in person, naked, was when she invited me back to her townhome. We were on her back porch. She had been working all day wearing nylons and a dress. She took off her closed-toe, two-tone high heels that had a strap over the top of the foot. She placed her feet in my lap, and asked “What do you think? I don’t know what feet are ‘supposed’ to look like or if you’ll like mine?”

Her feet structurally, were excellent. She needed a proper pedicure, but there was some serious potential for immaculate feet. As I inspected, I handled them in a manner so light and delicate that it was maddening. Sliding a finger tip here. Grabbing a small toe there. This was in an effort to see if she would react to “unintentional-intentional” tickling.

After a few seconds she says, as any serious and poised career woman would, “That’s quite ticklish.” But never laughing. Or pulling away. I wondered if she was in fact, as ticklish as she had proclaimed in previous conversations. I didn’t go on much longer as I didn’t want to push my luck.

She asked me if I would like to stay the night, contingent on me sleeping on the couch. I happily agreed. The next morning when my alarm went off, I found her coffee maker and brewed a pot of coffee. I poured a cup knocked on the bedroom door, and asked if I could come in. She invited me in and I delivered her coffee. She was very appreciative and I sat at the foot of the bed and we started talking, feeling the excitement of blossoming new love.

As she let out a big stretch, these amazing high arches popped out from under the blankets. I reached over and gave a light fingertip drag across her arch. She immediately retracted her legs like and uncoiled spring. It was like her whole body convulsed.

I proclaimed “My God, you’re really ticklish aren’t you?”, and proceeded with my attack. I continued on the feet and worked my way up her body to the knees, and ultimately her ribs. She was a mess with giggling, screeches, and writhing. This woman was INSANELY ticklish.

This is eventually evolved in to rolling around and passionate kissing. And a decade later, she’s my wife, and possible even more ticklish than a decade ago!

I Love to write about my wife’s feet and her OUTRAGEOUS ticklishness!

Almost 11 years ago, we started our relationship. The first time I saw her feet in person, I wasn’t able to tickle them. It was in a public situation and we barely new each other. She was a single mom, and very committed to her career. So her feet were groomed, but not impeccably. So I wasn’t sure what to make of them. As things progressed, I came out to her about liking feet and tickling. She was amenable to the idea, but, didn’t quite understand it.

The first time I saw them in person, naked, was when she invited me back to her townhome. We were on her back porch. She had been working all day wearing nylons and a dress. She took off her closed-toe, two-tone high heels that had a strap over the top of the foot. She placed her feet in my lap, and asked “What do you think? I don’t know what feet are ‘supposed’ to look like or if you’ll like mine?”

Her feet structurally, were excellent. She needed a proper pedicure, but there was some serious potential for immaculate feet. As I inspected, I handled them in a manner so light and delicate that it was maddening. Sliding a finger tip here. Grabbing a small toe there. This was in an effort to see if she would react to “unintentional-intentional” tickling.

After a few seconds she says, as any serious and poised career woman would, “That’s quite ticklish.” But never laughing. Or pulling away. I wondered if she was in fact, as ticklish as she had proclaimed in previous conversations. I didn’t go on much longer as I didn’t want to push my luck.

She asked me if I would like to stay the night, contingent on me sleeping on the couch. I happily agreed. The next morning when my alarm went off, I found her coffee maker and brewed a pot of coffee. I poured a cup knocked on the bedroom door, and asked if I could come in. She invited me in and I delivered her coffee. She was very appreciative and I sat at the foot of the bed and we started talking, feeling the excitement of blossoming new love.

As she let out a big stretch, these amazing high arches popped out from under the blankets. I reached over and gave a light fingertip drag across her arch. She immediately retracted her legs like and uncoiled spring. It was like her whole body convulsed.

I proclaimed “My God, you’re really ticklish aren’t you?”, and proceeded with my attack. I continued on the feet and worked my way up her body to the knees, and ultimately her ribs. She was a mess with giggling, screeches, and writhing. This woman was INSANELY ticklish.

This is eventually evolved in to rolling around and passionate kissing. And a decade later, she’s my wife, and possible even more ticklish than a decade ago!

Nice! Is her belly ticklish?

Wrestling around with an off-and-on girlfriend at her apartment one night; her best friend jumped in, I started tickling her sides, and she went absolutely ballistic; squealing and giggling, clearly helpless to fight me effectively. I swung around, locked one of her ankles in the crook of my elbow, and scrabbled my fingers all over the sole of her squirming foot until she promised to behave (for a while). The girlfriend didn't speak to me for a few days after that.

I ended up marrying the best friend.

Rasputin, you hit the jackpot with your wife! Anyone would be envious to have your luck! ;)

And Wolf, that's just hilarious! :p

Oddly enough it was my ROOMMATE tickling my then girlfriend’s bare feet because she wouldn’t move them off of the coffee table.

Nice! Is her belly ticklish?

I’d like to fool myself that her feet are her most ticklish body part. Because her feet are beautiful and I have a predilection to feet to begin with.

HOWEVER…her belly button is THE Absolute NO-NO Circle. I’ve maybe vigorously tickled her belly button maybe 3 times. Probably delivered a glancing tickle maybe 6 more times. I threaten her and tell her that I’m going to strap her down and use her belly button as a bowl for a pack of Fun Dip Candy.

The rest of her abdomen, front and sides, always can secure huge giggles.

My wife of many years has feet that I still love to this day!! I still remember the 1st time I saw her bare feet and I was absolutely in LUST! Many years later I have experienced them in many different ways, and she has known for a long time their affect on me.

My wife of many years has feet that I still love to this day!! I still remember the 1st time I saw her bare feet and I was absolutely in LUST! Many years later I have experienced them in many different ways, and she has known for a long time their affect on me.

How about her belly?

it was on our first date. we went to a fancy place, with another couple, and we were all dressed up.
sometime after the restaurant while hanging out, i leaned over to kiss her and tickled her sides.
from then on there was much laughter in our relationship.. till marriage of course.

steve

Second date. Invited her back to my place to watch a movie. Next to her on the couch, I slipped off her shoes and put her feet in my lap. After rubbing briefly, I asked, "Are you ticklish?" Not awaiting an answer, I tested. She went crazy. Driving her home later, she indulged my lifelong fantasy of a hot girl putting her foot in my lap to tease and tickle while we drove. One of my hottest memories ever.

She went on to become the love of my life. We've been married 10 years now. She's the only girl who ever truly clicked with my tickle fetish. Doesn't have one herself, but when the mood is right she can totally get into it and easily orgasm from tickles alone. Stress, kids etc. make it rare these days. But when she is, OMG!

Second date. Invited her back to my place to watch a movie. Next to her on the couch, I slipped off her shoes and put her feet in my lap. After rubbing briefly, I asked, "Are you ticklish?" Not awaiting an answer, I tested. She went crazy. Driving her home later, she indulged my lifelong fantasy of a hot girl putting her foot in my lap to tease and tickle while we drove. One of my hottest memories ever.

She went on to become the love of my life. We've been married 10 years now. She's the only girl who ever truly clicked with my tickle fetish. Doesn't have one herself, but when the mood is right she can totally get into it and easily orgasm from tickles alone. Stress, kids etc. make it rare these days. But when she is, OMG!

Good for you man! When you find a woman like that, hang on to her, they are rare! And it's wonderful to have someone open enough to share this with!!

Thanks okdremur, you are so right!! Having failed to find a willing lee and settled unhappily for many years before I found this girl, I do not take her for granted. It can be very hard to find someone to share this fetish with, even partially. We clicked on everything else major too, so I didn't waste any time proposing. ;)

Thanks okdremur, you are so right!! Having failed to find a willing lee and settled unhappily for many years before I found this girl, I do not take her for granted. It can be very hard to find someone to share this fetish with, even partially. We clicked on everything else major too, so I didn't waste any time proposing. ;)

Now that's true luck! Good for you!

When my wife and I were dating, she came over to visit and watch a football game (she’s a football nut). At one point she was sitting on my lap, blocking my view to be cute. I went for it, both hands launched into a tickle attack up and down both sides even hitting her underarms.

She’s squirming, and laughing like crazy but not doing anything to stop me so I kept it up. After about a minute, she threw her head back laughing and accidentally hit me in the lip.

It was a really fun experience, and to this day anytime my hands go near her sides, she pull her arms down and give me a “No!”. Often smiling, or biting her lip after.

When my wife and I were dating, she came over to visit and watch a football game (she’s a football nut). At one point she was sitting on my lap, blocking my view to be cute. I went for it, both hands launched into a tickle attack up and down both sides even hitting her underarms.

She’s squirming, and laughing like crazy but not doing anything to stop me so I kept it up. After about a minute, she threw her head back laughing and accidentally hit me in the lip.

It was a really fun experience, and to this day anytime my hands go near her sides, she pull her arms down and give me a “No!”. Often smiling, or biting her lip after.

Nice! Do you ever tickle her belly or belly button?

I tried to unlock our door and she just started to tickle me!

From then on i got pretty much daily tickles from her. I didnt want to talk about it with her in case it got weird but i did one time and she said she likes the noises i make when i life but also likes the dominance factor

Found out she tried to tickle one of her female friends a while before she met me and in her words it didnt go well but ive gave her a confidence boost

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back