• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you want to read?

Numbah-1

TMF Regular
I have been reading stories on the site for many years now. I even remember the first - French teach tickle torture. Now its my turn to give back only... I have a small problem. I'm using my PS3 to get on TT lol and its impossible to wright a story this way as it would take a fort night. Anyway, I'm working on some rough drafts on paper and I got 3 ideas. Which 1 should I complete first?
1. A troubled girl gets adopted.. but she has a tickling belt on as her punishment
2. A teacher tickles a student with help from the students GF
3. A M/F turns into a FM/F ends in F/FM.

I'm not sure how wrighters actually complete their ideas but I just started writing these on paper. I wanna do this the best way possible because my grammer/vocab is shitty and I want these to be flawless so its not gunna be immediate. I'd like some input though please and thank you! ;)

Last edited:
My advice would be:

1. Write! Go ahead and put things down in written words. Figuring out how to make it into good writing can come later.

2. Study and practice your grammar/vocab. Or rather the grammar and vocabulary of Written English. Because Written English is really a different dialect of English, in much the same way that the various dialects of Spoken English are different from each other.

3. Do a lot of reading, not just of tickle stories, but of professionally-published stories of whatever sort you like. This is, among other things, a form of "practice."

4. Watch out for the 18+ age requirement. It can't be violated, even if following it makes certain ideas difficult or impossible to pull off. In particular, your student-teacher idea needs to be college-student, rather than high-school-student, to meet the 18+ requirement, and your adopted-girl idea needs an even bigger change in premise to avoid the forbidden "under 18."

Maybe: "A girl (20-something) is sentenced to probation, and has to live with her probation officer. The probation officer makes her wear a tickling belt." (And FWIW, I like the tickle-belt idea, and would want to see you make that one work.)

5. Figure out what kind of writer you are. Some writers have to get the first draft right, because it's cast in concrete for them. Others have to start with an ugly pile of story-bones as a first draft and rewrite the thing ten times over to get something decent. Still others have some things that they can fix in a rewrite, and other things that they can't. And then there are things like whether the writer has to start at the beginning, or whether he has to write an ending first and then create a beginning and middle to match up to it. So try different things out. In particular, see what you can or can't make yourself do when it comes to rewriting a first draft.

(For me, there's been at least one case where I had to start a story before the beginning, and then cut away the pre-beginning scenes in the final draft.)

6. Good luck!

Thanks a bunch! Yeah, I'm glad you said the belt story because I've got most of the back story details written and could have a smorgasbord fun with it now. I've been searching for a belt story for years and only ever found 1, which is weird because I personally think it could become a legit thing. The hard part will be the age rule and when I started it was in the back of my mind that 1 character cant go in here if it goes on TT... Definitely gunna have look through other rules too though. By the way, I looked at your stories and love your work!

Personally I'd like to see the third idea, as I'm a fan of revenge tickling (which it sounds like it would involve), and f/fm sound intriguing. Though the tickle belt idea also sound interesting, assuming, as sablesword pointed out, you could make them work with the age rule.

Another idea for making it work, similar to sablesword's, would be having the girl turn 18 in juvenile detention and get released into the custody of someone while its decided what to do with them.

You hit it spot on! I wrote her as a late teen because of how old I was at the time. I wanted it seem sorta real so I based it around a girl I had a crush on in school. The only problem is the other character. This chick had a a younger sister (I'm not totally familiar with rules around here but I hope I dont get in trouble for that), well she was the one with the "controller" to the belt a majority of the time. I guess I'll have to change it up bit.
The 3rd idea I had was a 2 part story. I have it started (this portion is nearly done) were its just M/F but will end FM/F. The sequel is a fantasy I've had of late where just before it starts going into F/M it quickly goes bad for our male friend. I wanna write it were both girls are positioned to tickle him, but still have two victims for twice the fun! Uhhhh I want just be clear that I have 2 problems
1. My PC is horribly slow, hence me using my Playstation to chat with you on TT lolll...
2. English was never my favorite subject and my vocabulary sucks.

Tickle belts and tickle boots are things that really ought to be hot, in a tickle-story. But they're not used much, for some reason.

The 18+ rule is something you have to be properly paranoid about. Personally, I think it's better to steer well clear, if possible. In any case, avoid settings were the characters can be naturally assumed to be under 18 (high school, boy scout camp, girl scouts selling cookies, juvenile detention, etc.) Also, the answer to "why is the lee under the authority of a parent/teacher/babysitter/other guardian?" really has to be something OTHER than "because the lee is under 18."

Now this means that the obvious storylines of "tied up and tickled by the babysitter" and "babysitter tied up an tickled" can't be used - unless you get creative about re-interpreting and re-casting them. Maybe the "babysitter" is an armed bodyguard assigned to a witness in protective custody. Or maybe the "babysitter" is a native guide that the editor insists that a female reporter take with her when she travels to solerakastan. Likewise with storylines about teachers, step-parents, etc.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back