• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatever Happened to EbonyTicklers.com?

sexypapi

3rd Level Red Feather
Does anyone know what happened to EbonyTicklers.com? They were active around 2006-08 period and I think they had an affiliate called Feetishes/Tickledsole. I see there are still some clips4sale stores open, but I don't think the catalog is complete. Does anyone have the skinny on what happened with these guys? :confused:

I think they just called it quits. EbonyTicklers was ran by the same people that ran Feetishes, and SoleFoodCafe ran TickledSole. The catalog isn't complete, but I think that was intentional. I asked a few years back about Kitten's vids and some of Naya's vids. Their response was that they had been removed and would not be available again.

I think they just called it quits. EbonyTicklers was ran by the same people that ran Feetishes, and SoleFoodCafe ran TickledSole. The catalog isn't complete, but I think that was intentional. I asked a few years back about Kitten's vids and some of Naya's vids. Their response was that they had been removed and would not be available again.

Good info! This is in line with my suspicions. Its a real shame - I think they are sorely missed these days. I wonder if they are still around the forum.

I actually met one of the producers of Ebony Ticklers back in 2006 I’m from Chicago where they’re based. I even met on of the models before too. Pretty much It never took off they way they wanted so TickledSole replaced it. Problem is the Chicago market sucks for foot and tickle fetishes. A lot of the models go on and have lives and are no longer interested which is fully understandable. It’s just hard to get people to shoot in this market so losing a good crop is a big deal. As a former producer myself I know how much of a headache it can be. Anyway long story short they shut down which is sad because I was always a huge fan even from the yahoo group days. You young whipper snappers dont know nothing not dat! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually met one of the producers of Ebony Ticklers back in 2006 I’m from Chicago where they’re based. I even met on of the models before too. Pretty much It never took off they way they wanted so TickledSole replaced it. Problem is the Chicago market sucks for foot and tickle fetishes. A lot of the models go on and have lives and are no longer interested which is fully understandable. It’s just hard to get people to shoot in this market so losing a good crop is a big deal. As a former producer myself I know how much of a headache it can be. Anyway long story short they shut down which is sad because I was always a huge fan even from the yahoo group days. You young whipper snappers dont know nothing not dat! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Interesting...so what is it about Chicago that is bad for producers? Seems most everyone is based in Florida, CA, and NY these days. It seems like there are more than enough models to go round in Chi. No?

PS. Oh, I remember back before Yahoo groups... when downloading torrents took half a day on dial-up...back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Ahh these were the good ole days. I miss these sites and I'm glad to get info on what happened to them.

Ahh these were the good ole days. I miss these sites and I'm glad to get info on what happened to them.

I'm of two minds, Static...happy that I was around to experience these guys BUT super bummed that they are gone.

Could be the weather perhaps...Chicago winters can be brutal

I'm of two minds, Static...happy that I was around to experience these guys BUT super bummed that they are gone.

I feel you on that. I do get sad every now and again when I am reminded of them. They were truly great. I will never forget Bananasplyts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back