• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's with all the Jailbait in the Stories section?

ViperGTS

I've been seeing ALOT of tickling stories about Pokemon, Harry potter, and a bunch of others with content of children. What's going on?

my next story will involve a nineteen year old male.. is that jailbait?

Well I was thinking of writing one that had the Teletubbies gang tickling Lambchop. I thought it'd be real hot and a big hit amongst this crowd.

Should I rethink it?

I guess I should forego the sequel to one of my stories then:
Asylum 7 1/2 - A Tiny Toons Adventure :rotate: :rotate:

Although, to your point, Viper, this kind of stuff is becoming more prevalent here day after day. I have said for quite some time that I think the membership at the TMF is seriously aging down. Where have all the adults gone?????? :confused:

No, Izzy. A nineteen year old is fine. Any story that is posted must have characters, either fictional or real, that are 18 or over. Last September, on Hilary Duff's 18th birthday, I added her to the tickling baseball team , at midnight on Sept 28th, with a disclaimer posted in my first story about her, making reference to her real life 18th birthday, and all was fine, no removal, or action, from any mods, or admins. Just be sure any character, real or fictional, is 18th birthday, or over, and all should be fine.

Mitch

As Ray said....if you spot any stories that contain a character under the age of 18, just report it to the mods and we'll handle it.

Mimi :)

ShadowTklr said:
Although, to your point, Viper, this kind of stuff is becoming more prevalent here day after day. I have said for quite some time that I think the membership at the TMF is seriously aging down. Where have all the adults gone?????? :confused:

This is why Mastertank1 posted that "Rules & Law" post both here and in Tickling Discussion - there's been a LOT of requests for underage material and when I said something people jumped down my throat and one person PMed me claiming that just because the character requested was a cartoon character that it's perfectly okay to request her. (Mandy from The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy - who's in 5th grade.) He tend proceeded to call my attitude as "holier then thou."

People can't seem to grasp that even though the characters are fictional, the content is STILL illegal. I don't care that Kim Possible, Misty, Mandy, Sailor Moon are "just cartoon characters" - they're still UNDERAGED cartoon characters and therefore OFF LIMITS.

I know I should report it, but I keep hoping that it's not a matter of people being sicko pedophile perverts, but rather just too lazy to read the rules and informing them will change their minds about such things. I guess I'm wrong. *sighs* That's what I get for holding out hope for humanity.

I mean, one time a guy posted some drawings of Misty and May from Pokemon being tickled - and both were topless. When I pointed out they were underaged the post was deleted. Then someone came in looking for them and when I said "It was probably deleted because Misty and May are both 13 and 12 respectfully and there's a no one under 18 rule" they said "Okay, so could someone post them again?"

well i upped the age to twenty four or twenty five.. i feel better with that age anyway...

How old must a dog be in human years to be tickled? Cuz i have a great story for Lassie, this time, he WONT be rescuing Timmy

ticklishgiggle said:
Well I was thinking of writing one that had the Teletubbies gang tickling Lambchop. I thought it'd be real hot and a big hit amongst this crowd.

Should I rethink it?

LMAO!!! thank you for that...

maniactickler said:
You know damn well im over 19. ;)

Yes. The yellowed, frayed edges on your AARP card were a tell-tale giveaway... ;)

Look, rules are rules, you know? Shouldn't be on here, and that's that.

Just wanted to mention

that a few months back, having myself been too f****** lazy to read the rules, I posted a story with an underage character. One of my oldest fantasies involves a 'ler who is under 18 with a 'lee who is over that age.

ViperGTS was kind enough to let me know what the rule was on such things. I went back into the story and rewrote the parts of it that mentioned the character's age, making him over 18.

I was grateful to Viper for pointing that out to me, and still am.

Despite the fact that that rule excludes many true stories of my early experiences, I support it completely.

Thank you, RedMage. I'm very glad that you, unlike so many others, understands the reasoning behind the law.

Yes, I said LAW. Not "rule." There should be NO exceptions, WHATSOEVER.

A number of posts involving pokemon characters and other underage material has been deleted today.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back