• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your taste?

IGW Media

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to the world of tickling and I was just wondering what are some of your favorite things to see being done in tickling and also the best views. I personally love feet so that's my go to. I prefer hogties and pure torture but not to the point of pain for them. Just to "take their breath away"...

I was thinking about starting a C4S studio, currently have patreon but I wanted to get an idea of what y'all generally like. Another thing is I don't prefer models, women who aren't accustomed to being tickled. I rather random, normal women maybe even natural toes. Let me know what yall into, I just might create it.

My taste? Huh, good one, I dunno. I never tried tasting myself.

Tummy, pantyline, feet, Im a fan of fingers, teasing, nibbling, and teaseing. I dont care for tools all that much except for stiff feathers.

extremely extremely thorough prolonged methodical tickle torturing when they are fully stretched out completely immobilized and arched with the whole entire abdomen fully bared

I generally love watching things that I enjoy being done to me. Things like belly, underarms, and sides. I enjoy bondage heavy videos, but I ADORE intimate videos with play wrestling and body pinning when I can find them.

Yeah over my years of following tickling, I have found myself drawn, to watching just techniques of ticklers, especially the producers who have been making tickle video's for years, I find video's these days good for studying, and seeing what tools are current and fun ways to apply, so always learning :D

That’s the great thing about tickling, everyone can have their unique tastes.
So for me, I like tickling all over, upper body and feet mainly. I tend to like tickling that is intense enough to cause apprehension and excitement to the lee, I think I like the upper body tickling as more soft and teasing but the feet tickling much more intense. I think restrained tickling is better, and tickling where it is multiple people on one lee, particularly female lees. Don’t mind if it’s male or female lers for me. I like when at first it is just tickling but then the lee is being pleasured at the same time. Sometimes in some videos when this happens they stop the tickling but I like the tickling to continue through, and to the point of orgasm. Then some post orgasm tickling all over.
Same here, Han Lee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back