• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Jen met Rory.

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Fair warning, this story doesn't have a ton of tickling towards the beginning but I really enjoy writing and building up these characters with them both feeling each other out and growing into the relationship. Hopefully you enjoy it as well.

Jen sat nervously in her psyche class at the local university. In the seat in front of her sat Rory, a rebellious type who had recently been the center of attention at the school.

Right at the end of the last semester a video of Rory being mercilessly tickle tortured began to be shared around. Of course Jen having a secret tickle fetish had loved the video but did feel bad for Rory being outed in that way.

But much to Jen’s surprise Rory doubled down on the situation. Within a week Jen began to dress more provocatively all the way up until today when she had come into class with a torn tank top that read “Ticklish” on it.

That would have been enough for Jen to use back in her dorm with her vibrator but then Rory sat in front of Jen and slipped off her shoes. Jen couldn’t help but peek at Rory’s socked feet, but when Rory knelt on the desk showing her soles to Jen she literally snapped her pencil.

Written on each socks sole were the words “Tickle me until I scream then tickle harder!”
Jen had spent the majority of the lecture staring at Rory’s feet and had finally worked up the courage to snap a quick photo of them for use later.

Suddenly the tell tale shutter sound of a phone taking a picture rang out in the classroom. Jen scrambled to put her phone away as her classmates began to snicker. Jen turned a deep red as Rory turned around to look at her before turning back to the teacher.

“May I please continue?” The teacher asked grimly.

After class Jen rushed out of the room and was halfway across campus before Rory caught up to her.

“If you’re going to post that to embarrass me it won’t work!” Rory said cutting Jen off.

“I wouldn’t do that.” Jen replied ashamedly. “I’m sorry.”

“Then why did you take it huh!?” Rory asked loudly.

“I said i’m sorry.” Jen said hanging her head. “Look I’ll delete it.”

“Don’t bother.” Rory said angrily. “In fact here!”

Rory grabbed Jen’s phone and began to take pictures of herself causing a crowd to form around them.

“Rory… please.” Jen said trying to make herself shrink.

“Well at least you know my name!” Rory yelled slamming Jen’s phone into her chest.

“I’m sorry, I m sorry, I’m sorry, I m sorry.” Jen kept repeating tears now streaming down her face. It was at that moment that Rory realized something was off. This wasn’t how the bratty stuck up popular kids who would regularly ridicule her would be reacting.

“Alright… its… fine… just don’t do it again, ok?” Rory said in a far less aggressive tone.

“I promise.” Jen said before running off to her dormitory.

The next morning Jen immediately went to the registrars office to drop her psyche class. A few weeks passed before Jen encountered Rory again on campus.

“Hey you!” Rory called after Jen who started to walk faster. “Hey! I’m talking to you! Stop!” Rory grabbed onto Jen’s shoulder and turned her around. “What’s wrong with you! Are you deaf?”

Jen looked at Rory who was wearing a baggie hoodie with anime girls making ahegao faces, ripped jeans with patterned stockings underneath, and low to converse sneakers.

“Why did you drop out of class!” Rory said angrily.

“I… I just…” Jen trailed off starting at the ground.

“Because of me!” Rory asked sternly, but Jen didn’t answer. “God damnit” Rory said turning away from Jen.

“I’m sorry.” Jen said just barely audible.

“Stop saying that!” Rory said exasperated.

“Sorry.” Jen instinctively said again.

“Jesus. Come with me.” Rory said grabbing Jen’s hand and walking her across campus. Once they got to the art building Rory took Jen up onto the roof.

“Are we allowed to be up here?” Jen asked crossing her arms nervously.

“Of course not!” Rory said turning to Jen. “But no one will bother us up here.”

“Ok.” Jen said still looking at the ground.

“So what was it then?” Rory asked putting her arms out to emphasize her question.

“What do you mean?” Jen asked.

“The picture!” Rory said annoyed. “Why? Why did you take that picture? It obviously wasn’t to embarrass or shame me or you would have done something with it. So what?”

“Um well…” Jen said feeling her face getting warm and knowing she was turning a deep shade of red.

“What?” Rory said again flinging her arms out to her sides.

“I just liked your socks.” Jen said digging at the gravel roof with her toe.

“You liked them?” Rory asked confused.

“Yeah.” Jen said shyly. “Like a lot.”

“Wait. Hahahaha!” Rory laughed. “You’re serious aren’t you?”

“Yeah.” Jen answered deathly embarrassed.

“Ohohoho my god!” Rory continued to laugh doubling over.

Jen couldn’t help but recognize the similarities between this laugh and the one in the video where Rory was in the stocks.

“How could I have read that so wrong!” Rory said pulling Jen in for a hug. “Oh no I’m so sorry!”

Jen couldn’t help but notice Rory’s perfume, she wasn’t sure what it was but she found herself taking a deep breath in through her nose. Rory seemed to notice this and began laughing again causing Jen to laugh as well. The two stood there in that hug laughing at their crazy situation for what felt like an hour but in reality was only five minutes.

“I wish I was as brave as you.” Jen said quietly into Rory’s ear.

“Brave?” Rory said confused.

“Yeah about coming out about tickling.” Jen said.
“Well it wasn’t really like I had a choice.” Rory said sadly. “I still don’t know how whoever got that video got it. Must have hacked my phone or something. Then they started sending it around to people and it took off like wildfire. At first I had decided to just kill myself.”

Jen gasped.

“Yeah.” Rory said. “But then I decided not to let them win. So I just started embracing this part of me, all these clothes are things I used to fantasize about wearing but couldn’t because people would know I was a freak. But since everyone already knew that I figured what was stopping me!”

“See… brave.” Jen said with a small smile.

“I guess so.” Rory shrugged. “So where do we go from here?”

“What do you mean?” Jen asked.

“Well I can’t just pretend I don’t know that you have the hots for me.” Rory teased.

“Oh.” Jen said genuinely nervous.

“I won’t tell anyone.” Rory hurriedly assured Jen. “I was just picking, I would never do that to someone.”

“Ok.” Jen said obviously overwhelmed.

“Do you want to like hang out?” Rory asked.

“Do you?” Jen asked shyly.

“C’mon, let’s go to my place.” Rory said before leading Jen back down out of the art building and off campus to her small apartment.

“My humble abode.” Rory said throwing open the door stepping in and sliding off her shoes. Jen couldn’t keep herself from staring at Rory’s stocking covered feet as she slid her own sneakers off. “Something to drink?” Rory offered, “I’ve got soda, beer, kombucha.”

“Ginger ale?” Jen asked hopefully.

“You got it, need a glass or the bottle ok?” Rory asked.

“Bottle is fine.” Jen said before quickly adding. “Thanks!”

“Have a seat on the couch.” Rory said pointing to a beat up love seat in what Jen assumed was supposed to pass for the living room. In the room was a small coffee table with an Xbox on it, a large TV, and clothes everywhere. Jen sat on the couch and continued to look around the room but her heart skipped a beat when she saw on of the socks that Rory had been wearing in class that day sitting on the arm rest of the couch. She picked it up to move it just as Rory entered the room causing her to burst out laughing.

“I wasn’t. Wait! No it’s not like that!” Jen tried to explain.

“It’s fine!” Rory said jumping onto the couch and handing Jen her ginger ale. “Although it’s still dirty.” Rory teased watching for Jen’s reaction.

Jen took a big gulp of her drink and shifted uncomfortably.

“Oh c’mon! Loosen up!” Rory said lightly punching Jen in the shoulder. Jen just put on a fake smile and took another drink. “Ok, look I’m lost,” Rory said pulling back slightly from Jen. “Consent is a huge deal for me, so if I’m reading this situation wrong I’m going to need some kind of signal. Like I’m obviously interested, so if you are to then let’s skip the rest of the awkward part and skip to the fun part.”

Jen looked Rory in the eyes for a moment before she leaned in and kissed Rory right on the lips. Rory didn’t waste any time and climbed up onto Jen’s lap straddling her. The two were making out for a long time when Jen suddenly felt a bit of courage flow into her. She took her hand off the back of Rory’s head and reached down lightly ticking the heel of her foot.

“Oh my gooood.” Rory moaned into Jen’s mouth causing her to smile. This continued for a long Time until there was a knock at the door.

“Who the fuck.” Rory said exasperated as she stood up to answer the door. “Hello?” Jen heard from the living room as she pulled her knees up to her chest. “Oh no she’s in the apartment above mine. This is 206 you want 306. No worries, I definitely wasn’t in the middle of anything.” Jen giggled at Rory’s sarcasm as she can back into the room.

“Another ginger ale? Maybe a beer?” Rory asked leaning on the doorframe.

“Got anything stronger?” Jen asked looking Rory over head to toe.

“Fuck yeah.” Rory said going into the kitchen and coming back with a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses.

The two girls spent the next to hours making out and taking shots until they both passed out in each other’s arms.

The next morning Rory woke up on the couch with a massive headache. She looked around for Jen but she wasn’t anywhere to be seen, there was however a big bottle of water and some excedrin along with a hand written note.

Rory,

I’m so sorry but I had an early class today, I hope you’re not as hung over as I am but just in case here’s some water and medicine. I also stole some pop tarts for breakfast, sorry!

I really hope this wasn’t a one night stand, but either way I had to take the walk of shame this morning. Hopefully no one else notices I’m wearing yesterday’s clothes still.

Anyway I hope you want to hang out again soon!

-Jen

Rory popped the pills and downed half the bottle of water before laying back down on the couch. She couldn’t help but smile even with her head throbbing. Once the medication had taken the edge off her head Rory got up and changed into her pajamas. It was Wednesday so she didn’t have any classes so she fired up her Xbox and started to play.

After the first match Rory found herself thinking about the feeling of Jen dragging her nails along her stocking foot. After the second match her mind once again went to that memory. Rory started to rub her sock covered feet together as she waited for the third match to start. As she began to play the third match she suddenly remembered a point late in the night where Jen had pinned Rory to the couch and slid her hands underneath Rory’s hoodie and began to tickle her ribs and underarms.

Rory couldn’t get the memory of the feeling of Jen’s weight pressed against her while she laughed drunkenly at the tickling out of her mind. After a few minutes she realized that she had been kicked from the match for inactivity, she turned the Xbox off later face down on the couch and screamed into a pillow while kicking her feet.
“I can’t believe I fucking fell for the shy girl” Rory said after rolling back over on the couch. After a few minutes more of feeling frustrated Rory got up and went into her bedroom. She dug through her closet and found the top that she wanted. It was a black corset that really exemplified her breasts while also leaving just enough of her belly exposed to be a tease.

She paired this with a short skirt and a special pair of nylon stockings that she had bought on one of her trips to the Tickle Shoppe, where most of her recent clothing purchases had been. These nylons, at least according to the package, were specifically designed to make the wearer 3 times as ticklish as store bought nylons.

Rory hadn’t had a chance to test this claim yet but she was hopeful that Jen would get to be the one who would test them.

Rory then slipped on a pair of heavy strap covered boots and walked out the door towards campus. It was nearly lunchtime anyway so Rory decided to go ahead and use her meal plan that she rarely used and made her way to the lunch hall. As she walked through the a la carte style cafeteria she could hear the muffled sounds and see the other students stealing glances at her. The harassment had significantly reduced since the video first came out but it was obvious to Rory that she would likely be a pariah for the remainder of her time at the university.

“Well look who decided to grace us with their presence.” A venom filled voice that made Rory’s heart sink said from behind her. “I’m surprised someone let you out of the stocks long enough to come get lunch.”

Rory turned around to see Heather and her gaggle of friends all giggling and staring at her.

“Well I’d much rather be stuck in the stocks than talking to you.” Rory said, trying to match Heather's venom.

“Oh I’m sure you would!” Heather said, causing her group to laugh.

"What do you want Heather?" Rory said, annoyed.

"I just want to see your cheeks turn as red as the bottoms of your feet were at the end of your video." Heather said with an evil smile.

Rory felt the warmness in her cheeks as she began to blush, the fact that she was in fact blushing made her even more embarrassed which in turn caused her to blush more.

"Yup there it is!" Heather said, pointing to Rory's cheeks causing her group to laugh yet again.

Rory pushed past Heather and her group and quickly paid for her food and left the lunch hall.

"That fucking bitch." Rory said angrily, stomping across campus.

"Rory?" A familiar voice said with concern. "Are you ok?"

Rory turned to see Jen, still in the same clothes as yesterday with her hair in a messy bun holding a chemistry book and looking at her with concern in her eyes.

"Jen..." Rory said as her heart suddenly tugged at her, almost causing tears to form. "I'm fine, just some mean girls being mean."

"Oh..." Jen said, joining Rory as she began to walk again. "I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help."

"Want to beat up Heather with me?" Rory asked only half kidding.

"Ugh, she's such a ****." Jen blurted out to Rory's surprise.

"Hahahaha, that she is." Rory agreed.

"What'd you get?" Jen asked, looking at Rory's plate.

"Pizza, fries and mac and cheese." Rory said, holding out her tray.

"No veggies?" Jen playfully scolded.

"I got ketchup." Rory replied with a smile.

"Ok, first off, tomatoes are a fruit. Secondly, Ketchup is not to be considered a tomato." Jen said, rolling her eyes. "Is this how you eat all the time?"

"For the most part yeah." Rory admitted.

"Alright that settles it then." Jen said, taking out a pen and sticky note. "Did you have plans tonight?"

"I was going to play Xbox?" Rory said, shrugging.

"Ok, so no then." Jen said, beginning to write on the sticky note. "Meet me at this address, 6:30 sharp, wear that outfit but swap the combat boots for a nice heel."

"I don't have any heels?' Rory admitted.

"Then go buy some." Jen said forcefully.

"Oh ok..." Rory said, looking down at the address on the sticky note.

"Don't you dare stand me up." Jen said, wagging her finger at Rory.

"I won't." Rory said with a smile.

"Good, I've got another class I have to get to so I'll see you tonight." Jen said before running off across the campus green.

"Where the hell am I going to get heels?" Rory said standing on the sidewalk with her tray.

Rory found a place to sit and eat her lunch and spent the time on her phone looking up shoe stores in the area. There was a small boutique about a mile from campus that seemed to be the closest place that didn't primarily sell sneakers. Once she had finished eating she began to walk to the boutique, once she arrived she walked in and was immediately greeted by a young woman.

"Hi there!" The girl said with a big smile. "Let me know if I can help you."

"Thank you." Rory said, looking around the store. She suddenly realized that she was completely out of her element, the store was full of flowy summer dresses and cute heels and sandals in bright colors. Rory looked in the full length mirror and realized that next to the store employee she looked like Wednesday Adams standing next to Enid Sinclair. "Um, I think I'm in the wrong place." Rory said, turning to walk out of the store.

"Nonsense!" The girl said, grabbing onto Rory's hand. "C'mon I have something for everyone, just tell me what you are looking for and I'll find you the perfect piece."

Rory looked the girl up and down and for the first time noticed that she wasn't wearing any shoes, instead walking around in rainbow striped toe socks. The thought of Enid vs Wednesday once again entered her mind.

"I'm looking for heels." Rory said, still unsure that this was a place for her.

"Oh that's easy!" The girl said. "Here, have a seat right here and I'll go grab you some, what's your shoe size?"

"Um, like a six and a half." Rory answered. The girl looked down at Rory's boots with a quizzical look.

"Umm..." The girl said looking back at Rory. "Maybe in mens sizes?"

"Oh..." Rory said, feeling her face turn red again. "I didn't know they were different."

"That's ok!" The girl said quickly grabbing some contraption from off of the wall. "Here, have a seat and slip out of those boots if you don't mind."

Rory sat and began to unstrap her boots as the girl knelt in front of her and set the device on the floor.

"There, now just stick your foot on here and we'll get a full measurement." The girl said pointing to the device.

Rory did as she was told but couldn't help but twitch and squirm as the girl moved the different pieces of the device along her nylon covered foot.

"Oh, hehehe, sorry." The girl giggled. "You're extra ticklish. I'll try to be more careful."

"It's ok." Rory admitted secretly enjoying the situation.

"Alright so we have your size, you're a 7 heel to toe, but a 7 and a half arch length, you've also got a narrow foot." The girl said almost scientifically. "I'll be right back with some options. I'm guessing you don't normally wear heels?"

"Um, no." Rory admitted looking at her foot still in the sizing device. "Could you maybe write down that size for me too?" Rory asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh sure thing!" The girl said before disappearing into another part of the store. After a few minutes the girl came back with three boxes.

"Alright we have a few options in your size that I think would fit you aesthetic." The girl said opening the first box. "Here is a Bella Belle Crystal Black Strappy Kitten Heel, then we have your standard black pump, and lastly I picked out a Steve Madden Tecy Black Leather heel."

"Madden?" Rory asked, confused. "Like Madden football?"

"No, hahaha." The girl giggled. "That would be John not Steve."

"Oh." Rory said annoyed that she continued to embarrass herself. "Well what do you think?" Rory asked the girl unsure of what would be the "correct choice"

"Hmmm." The girl said, looking intently at Rory's stocking covered feet. "Are you going to wear the nylons with them?"

"Yeah." Rory said, putting one foot over the other, slightly embarrassed at the attention that this stranger was giving her feet.

"Well to be honest with you," The girl started. "If I had your feet I'd be going with an open toe."

Rory blushed slightly at the comment.

"No seriously, there are a ton of people out there who are obsessed with feet." The girls said matter of factly. "Honestly it's almost a crime to lock those long toes inside of those giant boots like that. Trust me even if your guy doesn't have a foot fetish he'll appreciate you accentuating your feet."

"Girlfriend." Rory muttered.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." The girl said remorsefully. "I didn't mean to assume, still though a girl can appreciate a well styled foot just as well as a guy can."

"Alright, I'll take the open toes then." Rory said, trying to move the conversation away from foot fetishness. Despite how open she had been about all of her kinks the last month or so for some reason in this place she felt the need to keep everything secret.

"Awesome!" The girl said. "Why don't you try them on and see how they feel. I'll admit they are the tallest of the bunch so it may take some practice to get used to them."

Rory tried the heels on and looked at her feet in the small mirror on the wall near the floor meant for checking out shoes. She had to admit, the girl was right, these heels made Rory's feet look smoking hot. As Rory tried to walk she stumbled quite a few times, getting frustrated. Rory sat and pulled the heels off.

"It'll take a bit of practice like I said." The girl said. "When's your date?"

"Tonight." Rory said before asking. "Wait, how did you know these were for a date?"

"A girl like you only comes in here when she wants to impress someone." The girl said. "You didn't come to browse, you had a goal in mind. Nine times out of ten, that means an important date."

"Yeah, well it's important but I don't know about the heels." Rory said, putting them back in the box.

"Well, what are you all doing?" The girl asked.

"I don't know." Rory answered, realizing that she only had an address and a time. "I was told to meet her here tonight."

Rory handed the sticky note to the girl and watched as her eyes widened at the address.

"Oh wow, this is a big deal." The girl said. "This is the nicest restaurant in the city, strict dress code too, suit and tie for guys and skirts, dresses and heels for women."

"Oh great." Rory said. "I'll fit right in."

"Let me let you in on a little secret." The girl said, picking up the shoe box and walking to the checkout counter. "You're going to put these shoes on for your date, you're going to walk from the car to the table, then from the table to the car, then if you go anywhere else you're going to be carrying your heels in your hand, and so is every other girl out there. We don't wear heels because they're comfortable, we were them because they're fucking hot as hell. Have you ever been to a wedding? The dance floor is full of barefoot or stocking foot girls dancing like crazy with their heels sitting under their chairs."

"Oh I didn't think about that." Rory said, walking up to the checkout.

"Just make sure you don't lose them." The girl said. "One more place that you might be wanting to wear them is the bedroom." The girl winked at Rory and giggled as she rang up the shoes. "Promise you'll stop back in and let me know how the night goes, ok?"

"Alright," Rory said, tapping her card to pay for the shoes. "And thank you so much."

"I'm glad you came in today," The girl said with a smile, handing the shoe box, the sticky note with the address, and another slip of paper with Rory's shoe size specifics listed. "It's Rory right?"

"Um, yeah how'd you know." Rory asked, shocked.

"Oh..." The girl said, shifting nervously. "I still have my university email address."

Rory contemplated what exactly the girl was implying when she suddenly realized what had happened.

"The video..." Rory said in a depressed tone.

"Oh no." The girls said. "I'm sorry I should have kept my mouth shut! Oh man, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything by it."

"It's fine." Rory said, waving her hand.

"I really do hope you have an amazing date." The girl said. "Whoever it is, they're a lucky girl."

Rory smiled at the girl behind the counter, regaining her confidence that had been ripped apart by Heather earlier in the day and the blindside of the store clerk having seen her video.

"I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon and give you a full report on how the heels work out for me." Rory said, looking around the store. "Maybe I'll take another look around as well."

"I have some stuff in the back that you may find to your liking." The girl said with a wink. "Come by after 6 and I'll close early and we can get you everything you need to date a girl who takes you to a place like the Stiletto."

Rory walked back to her apartment and put the heels on while she puttered around the house. After a few hours of cleaning she was surprised how confident she had gotten in them. There was one thing that kept weighing on her mind as she cleaned though. The way the girl at the boutique had said that she would get her everything she needed "to date a girl who takes you to a place like the Stiletto." Rory began to realize that she didn't really know anything about Jen other than she was also into tickling. Jen had seen her place, complete with dirty clothes strewn about, empty pizza boxes and bottles of half drunk mountain dew. Now Jen was taking her to the fanciest restaurant in the city. Rory decided right there she needed to clean up her act, she didn't want Jen to decide that she wasn't good enough for her once the whole honeymoon phase of the tickling thing died down.

After deep cleaning her entire apartment Rory requested an Uber to the restaurant. It wasn't until she thought to text Jen that she was on her way that she realized that they had never even exchanged numbers. She couldn't help but worry that this relationship was going to be a flash in the pan rather than something meaningful. She tried to put her anxieties aside as the Uber pulled up to the restaurant. Rory stepped out in her heels and thanked the driver before looking around for Jen.

The first thing that Rory noticed was that the place was packed with a huge line outside that wrapped around the block.

"Jesus, there is no way we're getting in there." Rory said out loud to no one in particular. Just then she heard a familiar voice from behind her, just not the voice she was hoping for."

"What are you doing here?" Heather said with her usual venom. Rory turned around to see Heather hanging off the arm of her boyfriend James.

"Heather." James said in a disgusted tone. "Don't talk to people like that!"

"She's not people." Heather said dismissively.

"Jesus christ." James said, pulling Heather along with him to the much shorter reservation line. "C'mon Heather we need to go check in before they give away our table. I'm sorry about her." He said looking at Rory with what appeared to be genuine remorse.

Rory was about ready to just call for an Uber home when she felt someone grab onto her hips giving them a squeeze. Rory whipped around ready to knock out whomever had touched her but due to the heels ended up just falling into their arms.

"Well hello there." Jen said, smiling down at Rory.

"General Kenobi." Rory said with a giggle.

"I don't get it." Jen said with a quizzical look helping Rory to her feet.

"Have you seen Star Wars?" Rory asked, shocked.

"Not really." Jen shrugged.

"Seriously!" Rory exclaimed. "We have to have a watch party, you need to see them! Oh my god have you been under a rock your whole life?"

"God you're a nerd. Hahaha." Jen said with a bright smile causing Rory to blush slightly.

"This place is really busy." Rory said, looking at Jen's tight black sleeveless dress with a very low neckline.

"Yeah, it's pretty popular." Jen said, taking Rory's hand and leading her towards the front door.

"Oh, I think the line starts over there." Rory said, pointing to the end of the line which was now about 30 people long.

"I know." Jen continued to walk towards the front door which was blocked by a red rope behind which was a very large grumpy looking gentleman in a suit.

"Line's back there freak." Heather said as the duo passed her and James who were behind another roped off area.

"What are you doing?" Rory said, pulling back slightly on Jen's hand.

"Just trust me." Jen said with a calm smile.

Rory nervously followed behind Jen who was squeezing her hand so she couldn't let go. As they approached the thick red rope Rory could still hear Heather complaining behind them.

"Where do they think they're going! James, what are they doing?" Heather complained.

Jen casually walked up to the front door past the line of people waiting for their reservation, to Rory's shock the large gentlemen stepped forward as Jen approached the red rope.

"Jen, he's going to yell at us." Rory said terrified of the large man.

"Good evening Miss Mendoza." The large man said with a smile as he unclipped the rope allowing Jen and Rory to pass. "Who is your guest this evening?"

"This is Rory..." Jen stopped and turned to face Rory. "Wait, what is your last name?"

"Berger..." Rory said, still stunned.

"Rory Berger." Jen said with a smile.

"Well Miss Berger, welcome to the Stiletto." The man said, bowing his head to her. Any guest of Miss Mendoza is welcome, but one as beautiful as you is certainly a VIP."

"Thank you Alex." Jen said, sticking a $20 bill in his jacket pocket.

"Miss Mendoza, you don't need to tip me." Alex said, attempting to hand the money back.

"Alex," Jen said sternly. "Do you see that blonde girl back there throwing a fit." Alex looked down the line to see Heather still yelling at James to do something about Rory and Jen cutting the line.

"Yes Ma'am." Alex said. "Do you want her out?"

"No." Jen said calmly. "She has a reservation just like everyone else. Just please make sure she's seated as far from us as possible, she's not particularly nice to my date."

"Understood." Alex said, standing up and walking over to the other bouncer who was at the reservation podium and pointing at the book. Rory watched as Alex pointed at the book then at Heather, the other bouncer nodded in understanding and Alex returned. "All taken care of Miss Mendoza, please enjoy your meal."

A man in a dress shirt, black tie, and black apron motioned for Jen and Rory to follow him and both were led through the busy restaurant. Rory was amazed by the magnitude of the restaurant, how fancy it all was with crystal chandeliers hanging from the domed ceiling, and a live band playing soft jazz music on a small stage on one side of the restaurant. All of the tables sat at least ten people, and Rory assumed that if you came in with less than ten you would be seated with other groups at your table as well. Rory wondered who they'd end up sitting with and was glad that Jen had requested to be away from Heather.

"Here we are madam." The host said, causing Rory's attention to snap back to him. She was shocked to see that the host was holding yet another thick red velvet rope that led to a small room with intimate two person tables. "Your server will be with you shortly, and as always if there is anything you need don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you Zachary." Jen said to the host with a smile as he pulled out her seat.

"Miss Berger," Zachary said, pulling out the other seat. "The same goes for you, if there is anything at all you need don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you." Rory said, sitting down at the table and looking across at Jen who had a playfully smug smile on her face.

"Enjoy your evening ladies." Zachary said, setting menus in front of them and walking back to the front of the restaurant.

"What the hell is happening?" Rory asked once she was sure that Zachary was out of earshot.

"Hahahahaha!" Jen laughed loudly covering her mouth as she did so. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, I should have probably warned you but this was way too much fun."

"Are you some kind of celebrity?" Rory asked, clearly shocked by the entire experience.

"No, I'm not a celebrity." Jen laughed. "My dad owns a big law firm back east, I guess Heiress would be the more correct term. Although I tend to try and downplay it most of the time."

"Heiress." Rory said, her head spinning.

"Oh C'mon." Jen said. "It's not like that. I'm still just me, my dad just thinks I should be treated like a princess so whenever he comes to visit he brings me here and drops a load of money."

"But everyone here knows you, and you know them all by name! How?" Rory said motioning around the restaurant.

"Well, my dad always taught me that you should treat everyone with the same respect as you'd treat the top person." Jen said, taking a sip of the water in front of her. "So I make a point to learn and remember everyone's names, it's a simple thing but it makes people feel valued, and when they feel valued they will go the extra mile for you."

"It also helps when you're an absolute sweetheart." A man said from behind Rory.

"Johnathan!" Jen exclaimed, jumping up and hugging the older gentleman. "I didn't think you worked on Wednesdays."

"Well, I heard that you were going to pay us a rare visit so I decided to come in on my day off and be your personal waiter." Johnathan said, holding Jens shoulders at arms length and smiling at her. "And who might this be?" Johnathan said, turning to Rory.

"This is Rory." Jen said, taking her seat back at the table.

"A pleasure." Johnathan said, holding out his hand. Rory put out her hand to give a handshake and was surprised when Johnathan took her hand, turned it and brought it up to his face gently kissing the back of it. Rory blushed again, thinking to herself that blushing may be her main look this evening.

"Anyway, have you had a chance to look over the menu?" Johnathan asked, looking at Jen.

"I think we'll need some more time for entrees," Jen said. "But we'll both take a chef salad to start. Rory, would you like some wine?"

"Umm." Rory said, looking like a deer in the headlights. "Sure."

"Do you like wine?" Jen asked playfully.

"I. I don't know." Rory said.

"Two glasses of Chardonnay, and a mountain dew please." Jen said with a huge smile on her face.

"Of course." Johnathan said before walking back through a door in the side of the room.

"Are you having fun embarrassing me?" Rory said, putting her hand up to her forehead.

"Oh immensely." Jen teased.

"A mountain dew." Rory said, covering both of her eyes.

"Hahahaha," Jen laughed loudly from across the table. "Best part is they don't even carry it!"

"What?" Rory asked, looking at Jen with confusion.

"They'll end up sending someone out to buy some just for you." Jen said with a huge grin.

"Oh my god this is so embarrassing." Rory said, burying her head in her arms on the table.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Jen said through her giggles. "I'm not normally this mean but something about you just makes me want to..." Jen paused for a moment choosing her words. "Something makes me want to "get" you."

Rory felt butterflies in her stomach at the way Jen said the word "get".

"I promise, the rest of the night won't be like this, and none of these people are going to think any less of you for not being a rich snob." Jen said, putting her hand onto Rory's. "Take a look at the menu and see what you'd like and for the love of god don't order the chicken tenders!"

Rory stuck her tongue out at Jen, even though prior to that comment she was most likely going to order the chicken tenders. Rory looked the menu over and between the foreign languages, the different cuts of meat, and all the fish she had no idea what to order. Rory also noticed something else about the menu.

"There's no prices on anything?" Rory said quizzically.

"If you need to know the price you can't afford it." Jen said in a fake lofty tone. "Don't worry, I invited you out, dinner is on me. Get whatever you like."

"I don't know what I'd like." Rory said, staring at the menu.

"Alright, do you trust me?" Jen asked with a smirk. Rory thought about the question for a minute, everything in her mind told her that this was another setup to be embaressed, but for some reason with Jen that seemed more enticing than it did horrible.

"Yes." Rory said, feeling as if she had just plunged into ice water.

Almost as if on cue Johnathan returned with two salads, two wines, and a glass of mountain dew.

"Are we ready to order?" Johnathan asked politely.

"Yes," Jen spoke up confidently. "We'll take an order of oysters, then we'll both have a half portion of the chicken scampi."

"Very good." Johnathan said with a wink at Jen. "Shall I keep the wine glasses full as well?"

"Did you drive?" Jen asked Rory.

"Uber." Rory answered.

"Keep them full and we'll each take a double shot of Patron. Salt and a lime please." Jen said with a flash of fire in her eyes.

"Wonderful." Johnathan said stepping away from the table.

"I've never had oysters." Rory said nervously before taking a sip of her mountain dew.

"They're pretty good." Jen said. "A natural aphrodisiac you know."

Rory choked on her drink causing Jen to giggle.

"You look amazing by the way." Jen said starting into her salad.

"Oh thank you, you do too." Rory said looking at Jen's low neckline.

"Thanks." Jen smiled. "Are you going to eat your salad?"

"Oh yeah." Rory said picking up her fork and taking a bite. "Hey this is actually pretty good."

Jen just giggled while looking at Rory. The two ate in silence for a while listening to the faint buzz of the resteraunt. After a while Johnathan returned with the shots as well as the oysters which Rory tried but didn't like at all. Before long thier entrees arrived and Rory was very pleased with it. After they had finished eating Johnathan came back out with a huge smile on his face.

"Miss Mendoza, is this your and Miss Bergers first date?" Johnathan asked coyly.

"It is actually." Jen answered.

"Well, in that case we will be comping your dinner tonight." Johnathan said.

"You don't have to do that!" Jen argued.

"I insist." Johnathan said with a smile. "I hope the two of you have a wonderful evening."

"Thank you Johnathan." Jen said with what Rory could have sworn was tear in her eye. "Rory I need to use the laidies room before we leave do you mind waiting for me?"

"No, not at all." Rory said smiling as Jen excused herself from the table. Once Jen was out of the room Johnathan turned to Rory.

"Miss Berger," Johnathan began. "I don't know who you are or where you came from..." Rory's heart sank as she prepared herself to be told off for not being good enough for Jen. "but I have never seen that girl look happier than she was this evening. She's a rare breed Miss Berger, a true diamond of a girl. She's obviuosly crazy for you, please, please don't break her heart."

Rory was stunned by what Johnathan had just said but after a few seconds of processing she found the words to respond. "I've never met anyone who makes me feel the way she makes me feel and I've just met her."

"Well then, I'm sure this won't be the last time we meet." Johnathan said pulling Rory in for a hug as Jen returned.

"Ready to go?" Jen asked with a smile.

"Yeah." Rory said following Jen out of the resteraunt.

The two girls got into a taxi and Jen rattled of an address that Rory didn't recongnize. Normally something like that would have terrified her but for some reason with Jen she didn't care where they ended up. The taxi drove for a while and Jen spent a good portion of the ride looking out the window, Rory spent most if it looking at Jen. Once the cab stopped the driver turned and asked if Jen wanted him to wait for them to which she replied no and that she would call for a ride home once they were ready to go. As the cab drove off Rory realzied that they were at overlook park.

"Let's go for a walk." Jen said taking Rory's hand. The two walked silently along the large stone wall the overlooked the city at first Rory thought that they were aimlessly walking but the futher they got the more it seemed like Jen had a destination in mind. "Have you ever been up here?" Jen asked breaking the silence.

"No." Rory answered. "It's beautiful."

"At one point, a long long time ago this was actually the town center." Jen said turning down a small path.

"Really?" Rory asked genuinely interested.

"Yeah way back in the 1800's" Jen said taking yet another turn.

"Wow that's really cool." Rory said looking around the path and noticing a large sign. Rory's heart just about jumped out of her chest as she read the large letters engraved across the top of the sign. "The Village Stocks." Rory looked over to Jen who was trying desperately to hold back her laughter but once Rory made eye contact with her she burst out laughing.

"Very funny!" Rory said sounding genuinely hurt. Jen, noticing this stopped laughing immediately and turned to Rory.

"Oh man, I'm sorry I fucked up again." Jen said. "We can just go, I'm sorry this was stupid."

"Well didn't you just bring me up here to make fun of me?" Rory asked pulling her hand away from Jen's.

"No." Jen said sadly. "No. Not at all Rory."

"Well why bring me here then." Rory asked feeling the anger rise inside of her at being made a fool of yet again.

"I was kinda hoping that..." Jen trailed off.

"Hoping what!" Rory demanded.

"Hoping that you'd get in them." Jen said ashamedly.

"In the stocks?" Rory asked. "You wanted me to get into the stocks? Then what?"

"Then I'd tickle you?" Jen said quietly.

Rory looked at Jen for a moment before looking over at the heavy wooden stocks that were fairly well preserved for thier age.

"I'm sorry." Rory said taking Jen's hands. "Sometimes I forget that not everyone is so cruel." Jen looked up at Rory with tears in her eyes. "How sure are you that no one else is going to be around?"

"Pretty sure." Jen shrugged.

"Fuck it." Rory said leading Jen over to the stocks. "Let's do it!"

"Wait really!" Jen exclaimed.

"I mean I'll be honest these old ass things aren't going to hold me but I'll do my best to sit still." Rory said sitting down behind the stocks and slipping her feet through the large holes.

"I really love your heels." Jen said kneeling at Rory's feet.

"Thanks." Rory said wiggling her feet.

Jen began to lightly tickle the sides and tops of Rory's feet around her heels causing her to sqeek, squirm and pull away. This continued for about 15 minutes before both girls started to get to cold to continue.

"That was fun." Jen said walking with her arm around Rory.

"Yeah it was." Rory agreed. "But those stocks are junk."

"Really?" Jen said. "They were the only ones I could find around here."

"Oh yeah historical wise I'm sure." Rory said. "Do you have plans this weekend?"

"No." Jen answered.

"Would you be willing to take a road trip with me?" Rory asked.

"To where?" Jen asked excitedly.

"It's a suprise." Rory said with a smirk.

"Ok." Jen said walking up to the Uber that they had requested to take them back to campus.

The duo held hands the entire way to campus and once they got back Rory remembered somthing.

"I need you number!" Rory said taking out her phone.

"Oh yeah!" Jen said pulling out her phone.

The two exchanged numbers and went back to their respective rooms. A few minutes after Rory had gotten changed into her pajamas and crawled into bed she heard her phone buzz. She looked and saw that Jen had send a photo. Rory opened the photo and was suprised to see a picture of her own feet in bright yellow socks with “Tickle me until I scream then tickle harder!” written on the soles sticking out from a school desk.

"Alright, I guess if I saw that I'd want to take a picture too." Rory texted to Jen with a laughing emoji.

"How about this one?" Jen said before sending another photo of Rory sitting in the public stocks.

"You little sneak!" Rory texted.

Jen just sent back a bunch of laughing emojis before saying "Goodnight"

The girls didn't see much of each other the rest of the week but did text regularly and made plans that Rory would pick up Jen at 3 on Friday for their trip. Jen was instructed to bring one bag with PJ's, essential items, and four changes of comfortable clothes. The last thing that she was told to bring was at least one pair of cute socks.

Jen packed as she was instructed and felt butterflies as Rory pulled up in her car and she climbed in. The duo listened to music both singing along loudly the entire trip until the pulled up to a small motel about 4 hours away from campus.

"This is where we are going." Jen asked as they parked. "I'm not a prostitute."

"This is the motel we are staying at our main event is tomorrow in town." Rory said. "Also, we're not all Heiress's smarty pants, this is what I could afford."

"Right sorry." Jen said ashamedly.

"C'mon it's not that bad." Rory assured her.

The two girls checked into the motel and walked into their room to find a man already in the bed. Rory went back to the front desk and yelled at the manager who gave her a full refund.

"I'm sorry." Rory said getting back into the car. "We can just head home if you want."

"I got us a room at the Four Seasons." Jen said cautiously.

"Seriously?" Rory said dropping her head.

"Listen, I get this is your trip and all, but I don't feel safe staying here." Jen started. "And I'll be damned if we drove all the way out here and I don't get to find out what the special Suprise is for tomorrow."

"I just wanted to treat you." Rory said leaning back in her seat.

"I've been treated all my life." Jen said. "Paying for things isn't going to impress me."

"I guess that makes sense." Rory said starting the car. "But at what point am I taking advantage of you?"

"You haven't yet." Jen said shrugging. "This is going to take some time to figure out. Our relationship isn't normal, it didn't start normal, and neither one of us are normal. Let's just embrace the weird situation we are in and stumble through together, ok?"

"Sounds good." Rory said. "So, where's this fancy ass hotel anyway."

"I've got it on GPS." Jen said holding up her phone.

Rory drove the nearly one hour to downtown, as they got closer to the hotel Jen picked up on Rory getting more and more nervous but decided to leave it alone for now.

"Take this right." Jen said pointing down a road, Rory grasped the steering wheel but didn't turn. "Right, Right here. Rory!" Jen yelled as Rory drove right past the intersection.

"Recalculating." The robotic voice on the phones GPS said.

"What the hell was that." Jen said looking at Rory.

"Sorry." Rory said. "I must have spaced out."

"Whatever." Jen said. "Take the next right and it'll be two blocks down."

Once the girls arrived at the hotel they checked in and went to their room. Rory was taken back by the luxuriousness of the hotel, both girls were exhausted from the ride and Rory was adamant that they both get lots of rest for the next day's activities. In the morning the pair woke up to their alarm and went downstairs for the complimentary breakfast. Jen filled her plate but noticed that Rory only had a light breakfast.

"Should I not be eating this much?" Jen asked worriedly.

"Oh no, you're fine with whatever you want." Rory assured her.

"So, what exactly do you have planned for today?" Jen asked suspiciously.

"Once you're done eating, we can head right there." Rory said practically vibrating with nervous energy.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Jen asked grabbing Rory's hand.

"I'm petrified." Rory admitted.

"Oh my god why?" Jen asked concerned.

"Because you're either going to think this is the best thing ever, or it's going to freak you out completely." Rory said squeezing Jen's hands.

"Should I be worried?" Jen asked.

"No." Rory said with her best attempt at a smile. "I promise you that nothing that you're not ok with will happen."

Jen looked into Rory's eyes for a few seconds before letting go of her hands and pushing her plate away.

"Let's go." Jen said. "Right now."

"Ok I'll go get our bags to the car." Rory said standing up.

"What?" Jen said. "No. Not home! Wherever we are going today. Let's go, I can't stand to see you this nervous anymore so let's just bite the bullet and get the secret out."

"Are you sure?" Rory asked looking back at Jen.

"Yes." Jen said standing up and taking Rory's hand.

"You have your cute socks on?" Rory asked.

"Just like you asked." Jen said slipping her foot out of her converse sneaker to reveal a pink and black checkered pair of socks. "I didn't have any super cute ones though."

Jen looked Rory over again, she was wearing a baggy hoodie, sweatpants and her boots even though the forecast for the day shad called for it to be warmer than usual. Jen decided that she wasn't going to question anything else and just assume it was all part of the secret plan. Jen and Rory walked down the street from the hotel, Jen suddenly realized that it was in fact the same street that Rory had missed the turn onto for their hotel. She wanted to ask Rory if it was a coincidence, but she could feel the utter terror radiating off of her and decided to just go along with however things played out.

After about a block, Jen could have sworn she heard someone laughing just under the noise of the city. Once they crossed the street and made it about another block there was no denying it anymore.

"Hahahahahaha! No! Hahahahaha! Stop Please! Hahahaha! Oh god!" A woman was screaming from somewhere down the street.

Rory looked at Jen nervously, Jen gathered she was gauging her reaction to the sounds she was hearing.

"Heheheheheheheheheeee! Ok! OK! Ahhhhhhhahahahahahaaa" The laughing continued to grow louder as they walked.

Suddenly Jen could see a small crowd taking up half of the extra wide sidewalk just a little way in front of them. As they got about 50 feet away some of the crowd began to walk again revealing a woman maybe in her early 40's sitting in a large set of stocks as a small group of other girls were tickling various parts of her body.

"Holy shit." Jen said stopping dead on the sidewalk and looking over at Rory who had her eyes closed. "Rory." Jen said looking back at the woman in the stocks. "RORY!" Jen said again pulling on her hand. Rory just looked at her not sure what to do.

"Ohhohohohoho Nooohohohohohohoo" The woman laughed as one of the girls at her feet began to stick an electric flosser between her toes.

"Uh oh. Hahahaha, that must tickle like crazy. " A woman in the crowd said.

"Oh my god look the even trap her toes! That's crazy!" Another woman said pulling out her camera. "I gotta get a video of this."

"Yes! Please feel free to take pictures or videos!" A woman standing near the stocks yelled to the crowd. "Make sure to tag us on social media as well @TheTickleShoppe you can also tag our victim here @SusieStone I'm sure all of her friends and family would love to see how much fun she's having with us today!"

"Rory." Jen said pulling Rory in for a hug. "Is this real? Holy shit look! They're just tickling her out on the street for everyone to see!"

"No more please! Hahahahahahahaaa I can't stand it!" The woman laughed.

"You should have thought about that before you let them lock you in there mom!" A girl about Jen and Rory's age said while holding up her phone.

"Rory this is amazing!" Jen said grabbing Rory's hand and walking towards the stocks.

"You're not freaked out by this?" Rory asked nervously.

"Do I have to get in them?" Jen asked stopping suddenly and turning pale.

"Oh god no!" Rory said reassuringly. "Although they do sometimes try and trick people into it but so long as you say no firmly, they won't make you do anything you don't agree to."

"Kyra Stone! You get me out of here this instant!" The woman yelled.

"Hahaha, no way this is way too much fun to watch." The girl yelled back at her mother. "C'mon use the thing on her toes again!"

Jen watched as they girl sitting at the foot of the stocks picked up a pair of flossers and began to slide them in and out from between her toes again causing the woman to laugh hysterically.

"Coochie coochie coo mom!" The girl teased.

Jen finally walked up and joined the crowd holding Rory's hand. Jen was happy to feel that Rory was significantly calmer now that Jen had been so ecstatic about the Suprise.

"Hi I'm Kyra, and that's my mom Susie." The girl said elbowing Jen and pointing to the lady in the stocks who currently had her head thrown back in laughter.

"This is crazy." Jen said with a huge smile.

"Do you want to tickle her?" Kyra asked excitedly. "The girl who was tickling her other foot had to go so she's only had one tickler for a while now."

"Oh, I'm not sure." Jen said looking at Rory.

"It's fine with me." Rory said with a smile. "If you want too of course."

"Isn't that like cheating?" Jen asked unsure of the exact terms of their relationship.

"We can talk more about it later, but pretty much as long as I'm with you and you're not ignoring me for someone else then it's fair game." Rory said with a devious smile. "To be honest, it's super fucking hot to me that you even want to tickle this woman."

Jen felt a huge smile grow across her face and turned to Kyra.

"How did your mom end up in there?" Jen asked.

"Well, we walked by earlier and a younger woman was in them being tickled and absolutely losing her mind. Then my mom made some comment about how she could easily last two hours without an issue, so I told her to put up or shut up. So, she signed a contract for two hours in the stocks and the only one who can let her out early is me!" Kyra said with an evil grin.

"How long has she been in there for?" Jen asked.

"She only has 20 minutes left, but she started to beg me to let her out after about 15 minutes." Kyra said giddily. "So, are you one of these tickle people?"

"Tickle people?" Jen repeated unsure.

"I don't know what you call yourselves but most of the people who have been tickling her have just been passing through but there was one girl who's a regular at the Shoppe here who really drove my mom nuts." Kyra giggled. "I was hoping someone else like that would come by."

"Oh well, I mean it's my first time here." Jen said looking back a Rory. "But I've watched a ton of tickling videos so I think I can get her pretty good."

"Hell yeah!" Kyra said excitedly. "What are you waiting for get over there."

Jen cautiously walked up to Susie who was trying desperately to get her toes out of the toe ties.

"Oh please. Please don't." Susie begged looking at Jen. Jen wasn't entirely sure what washed over her but suddenly she felt like she owned the entire world.

"Hi Susie," Jen began in a gentle tone. "My names Jen, your daughter over there tells me that you got yourself into quite the pickle."

"You have to get me out of here!" Susie said desperately.

"Oh Susie, I'm not going to do that." Jen said sitting cross legged in front of Susie's right foot. The other girl had paused her tickling as she watched the interaction between Susie and Jen. "See from what I hear there was a girl in here earlier also asking to be let out and rather than have sympathy for her you said that you could take the same thing for two whole hours."

"I didn't know." Susie said.

"No of course not, how could you have known how helpless your poor feet would be." Jen said lightly massaging Susie's foot. "Did you even know you could be so ticklish Susie?"

"No! I didn't please!" Susie yelled.

"If that girl was here right now what do you think she would say to you?" Jen asked.

"I'm right here actually." A woman in the crowd said raising her hand.

"Oh perfect!" Jen said turning to the girl. "What do you think should I be nice to poor little Susie?"

"Hell no!" The girl said. "Not only did she make fun of me for squealing like a piggy she spent the entire last half hour of my session tickling my ribs!"

"Oh Susie." Jen said turning back to her victim. "It sounds like you didn't show an ounce of mercy to that poor girl." Jen started to slow turn her massaging into light tickles.

"Hehehe. Oh no. Please. I'm sorry." Susie begged.

"It's too late for sorry now Susie." Jen said. "You tickled that poor girl's ribs while she begged you to stop because you thought she was just being a baby." Jens fingers began to dance faster over Susie's taut soles. "You know the difference between you and me Susie?" Jen smiled as the girl next to her followed her lead and began to scribble her nails over Susie's other foot. "I know exactly how torturous this is for you, I'm just going to tickle you anyway."

Jen began to run her nails up and down Susie's soles, after a few seconds the girl next to her followed her lead and within a few seconds after that Susie was howling with laughter.

"Oh Susie this must be so embarrassing for you." Jen teased picking up one of the flossers and sliding it between her toes. "Your poor helpless piggies are so ticklish, aren't they?"

"Hahahahahaha! Not the toes! Hahahahaha!" Susie begged.

"Oh not the toes?" Jen said. "What about this spot riiiiiiiiight here." Jen took the flosser and stuck the vibrating tip in the spot right where Susie's big toenail met her toe.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! NONONONONO! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" Susie screamed.

Jen heard cheers of approval from the crowd as another girl slightly younger looking that Jen stepped up and studied what she was doing for a moment before picking up two more flossers and climbing on the top of the stocks and doing the same thing under two of Susie's other nails. Jen turned back to the crowd to see Kyra absolutely cackling as her mother squealed. When Jen turned back to Susie she was surprised to see the girl who had claimed to be the one in the stocks before standing behind Susie and running her hands up and down her ribs.

"Uh oh Susie." Jen said. "I hope your ribs aren't ticklish too!" Jen watched in delight as tears started to stream down Susie's face. Jen took a step back retaking her place between Rory and Kyra until a loud buzzer went off and the woman who had spoken to the crowd before began to usher people away from the stocks and began to let Susie out. Susie composed herself and then walked over to her daughter.

"I hope you learned a lesson mom." Kyra said with an evil smile.

"Oh I certainly did." Susie said using her daughter to help hold her up. "From now on when we walk by someone in these things, I'm going to taunt them even more for being so stupid as to get stuck in them in the first place!"

Kyra and Susie laughed and said goodbye to Jen and Rory.

"You're mean." Rory said poking Jen in the ribs.

"Am I?" Jen said innocently.

"What do you say? Any volunteers?" The woman from next to the stocks asked the crowd who quickly dispersed not wanting to get the treatment they just saw. "How about you miss?" The woman asked Jen with a cruel grin. "You can dish it out but can you take it?"

"Not today." Jen said looking at the stocks.

"Ah a rain checks then." The woman said with a smile and pulled a small card out of her pocket. "I'd love to see you at the mercy of the crowd, so make sure to come back and give them a try. I promise it's worth it." The woman took a picture of Jen with a small camera and printed it out sticking it on the back of the card and handed the card to Jen.

Jen looked down at the small card.

Sidewalk Stocks Rain Check Card
If I agree to spend at least an hour
in the public stocks, I will be given
25% off all my purchases the same
day. (Must commit to time upfront,
no early release option)

Jen handed the card to Rory who read it with a huge smile.

"C'mon let's go inside." Rory said grabbing Jen's hand.

Jen followed Rory into the store and once she got inside she felt like a kid on Christmas. One entire section of the store was dedicated to tickle themed clothing like the kind that Rory had been wearing, with an entire aisle for just socks.

Another section had every tickling tool imaginable, another had various items for restraint from simple leather cuffs to full on stocks. Still another had DVD’s and comics all tickling related.

Along the back wall was a small counter with two girls wearing Tickle Shoppe Staff shirts talking to a girl about Jen’s age. The two girls looked almost predatory while the customer looked incredibly submissive.

Jen watched as the submissive girl signed a piece of paper, kicked off her shoes, and followed one of the staff through a heavy wooden door into what looked like a long hallway.

“What’s back there?” Jen asked pointing to the door.

“Care to find out?” Rory said with a smile.

Jen walked back to the counter where the one employee was still sitting.

“Morning ladies.” The woman said happily. “Interested in going out back today?”

“Possibly.” Rory answered.

“Rory?” A surprised voice from behind Jen said. “That is you! Someone said they saw you out front but I didn’t believe them.”

Jen froze unsure if this woman was a friend or enemy of Rory. Based on Rory immediate tension across her body and the unknown woman’s lustfull stare Jen assumed the latter. Rory just stared at the woman with wide eyes.

Jen had seen enough and placed herself between this woman and Rory making herself look as intimidating as possible.

“Rory?” The woman said in a more concerned tone. “Who’s your friend?”

Rory still didn’t say anything and Jen quickly grasped her hand. As she did Rory blinked and looked at Jen as if she was the only thing in the world.

“Sorry Jen,” Rory said. “I’m ok now.”

“Rory?” The woman said this time completely dropping the dominatrix demeanor for one of a trusted mentor. “Rory we didn’t think we’d ever see you again after the incident.” The woman said stepping closer to her.

Jen aggressively shoved her body between the woman and Rory, Jen was literally ready to fight this woman if that’s what it came to.

“Yeah, sorry Kelly.” Rory said wrapped her arms around Jen. “I shouldn’t have just gone radio silent like that.”

“Oh no, it’s perfectly fine.” Kelly said putting her hands up. “We want you to process this and move forward however is best for you. I’m just glad to see that you’re ok.”

“Ok?!” Jen said angrily “she just locked up at the sight of you!”

“It’s ok Jen.” Rory said hugging her. “Kelly never hurt me, she was just the one in the video.”

“You’re then one!” Jen said moving to strike Kelly before Rory squeezed her tightly again.

“No, no let me explain.” Rory said. “I paid for Kelly to do that to me, I recorded it to watch myself get wrecked later. I don’t know how the video got out but it wasn’t anyone here.”

“Rory…” Kelly said sympathetically

“Kelly this is Jen we met at college after the video got out. It turns out that she’s almost as merciless as you are. Rory said giving Jen a kiss on the cheek. “She even brought me to some old historical stocks in the town our college is in but they sucked.”

“Yes unfortunately most of those have fallen into disrepair or are just for show these days.” Kelly said.

“Yeah so I decided to bring her here so that maybe we could have some play time with some real stocks.” Rory said.

“Wait really?” Jen said turning to Rory.

“Well yeah!” Rory said. “Did you think I was going to bring you all the way here and not have you utterly destroy me!”

“Well then,” Kelly said walking behind the counter. “Let’s get this contract signed. What are the terms.”

“I waive all rights and delegate them to Jen.” Rory said confidently.

“Wow… ok then.” Kelly said typing on her computer. She then printed a short sheet and placed it on the counter. “So Rory sign here and the Jen you sign here.”

“No way!” Jen said taking the pen out of Rory’s hand. “We’re not signing shit until I read it.”

“Oh Rory you warned her about us.” Kelly said with a smile. “It’s ok Jen, while sometimes we can be a bit sneaky with our friends contracts given the history here for Rory this contract is clean. Feel free to read through it as it’s only the one page but it basically says that Rory is giving you the power to make all decisions regarding her body and what is done to it. If you decided to strip her naked put her out front with nipple clamps on and spray her with a fire hose she couldn’t stop you.”

“Kelly where the fuck do you come up with this shit!” The other worker said her mouth agape.

Jen ignored the remainder of the banter between the two and read and reread the contract.

“It looks ok.” Jen said looking to Rory.

“Jen these people would never hurt me.” Rory said putting her hand on Jen’s shoulder. “Well emotionally anyway.”

“Alright” Jen said handing the pen and contract to Rory.

Once both girls had signed Kelly had them remove their shoes and then led them back into the long hallway.

“So Jen, I know you had an interest in stocks but if I may make a suggestion to you.” Kelly said with an evil grin.

“Kelly what are you doing.” Rory said nervously.

“Have you ever heard of a device called the humiliator” Kelly asked slyly.

Jen froze, she had heard of it before, in fact it was probably one of her favorite devices to see a victim locked into.

“You have one?” Jen said in disbelief.

“Six actually.” Kelly said leaning on one of the doors.

“Oh fuck.” Rory said shifting nervously on her feet.

“Can I Rory.” Jen asked.

“You don’t need to ask her remember.” Kelly interrupted.

“Shut it!” Jen said pointing at Kelly. “Consent is a huge deal for us.”

“Jen…” Rory said shifting nervously. “Fuck. God damnit. The fucking way you make me feel! YES! Humiliate the fuck out of me!”

Jen pounced onto Rory pressing her against the wall and making out with her aggressively.

“Hold on you two!” Kelly said grabbing them and pushing the through the door. “I’m the room first!”

Jen looked around the room and stumbled as she saw it. It was an honest to god humiliator complete with toe ties and all.

“Oh my god” Jen said gleefully.

“Climb in Rory.” Kelly said patting the seat.

“Alright.” She said looking at Jen and the. Pulling her hoodie off revealing only a tiny lace bra, next she took off her sweatpants revealing nothing but a pair of black pantyhose. Rory then climbed up onto the Humiliator and settled in as Kelly started strapping her in.

“Oh my fucking god Rory.” Jen said excitedly.

“Jen, I’ve never ever wanted to be utterly destroyed by some like I do by you right now.” Rory said leaning her head back. “Can we record it?”

“You sure?” Kelly asked nervously.

“I’m going to want to relive this experience over and over again.” Rory said clenching her toes.

“Well it’s up to Jen.” Kelly said looking to Jen.

“We’ll have the only copy?” Jen asked

“Yes you’ll leave with a USB today.” Kelly answered.

“Yes.” Jen said before heading over to help strap Rory into the device.

Kelly reached behind the device and produced a set of toe bars that she slid into the stocks that held Rory’s ankles.

“These will keep her feet mostly still until you take off the nylons and use the toe ties.” Kelly said. “Have fun you two.”

Kelly opened the door and began to step out just as Jen started to lightly trace her nails over Rory’s trapped foot.

“Say Jen.” Kelly said turning back to face Rory. “Has Rory ever told you about her secret spot.”

“No?” Jen said intrigued.

“Oh!” Kelly said with an evil smile. “Tisk tisk tisk Rory, how dare you not tell Jen about your secret spot.”

Jen turned to Rory who looked absolutely mortified.

“So Jen this spot right here in between these two toes,” Kelly began pointing at Rory’s foot. “If you take one of our flossers and just slowly slide it in and out of there it drives her mad. The best part is for some reason she just can’t seem to get used to it. Most of the time tickling the same spot relentlessly will cause it to get desensitized but not that spot right there.”

“Oh really.” Jen said looking to Rory’s face for confirmation.

“Yes I remember one time we all took bets on how long until it started to desensitize. We all took turns sliding it in and out for nearly 12 hours and once we finally gave up Rory told us that not only did it not get less sensitive but it ended up getting more and more ticklish as time went on.” Kelly said smiling at Rory.

“You fucking bitch.” Rory said glaring at Kelly.

“Anyway have fun with her,” Kelly said walking towards the door. “If you decide you need some reinforcements then simply ring the doorbell on the table over there and someone from the Staff will be happy to come play with you. Everyone just loves Rory.”

The door closed behind Kelly leaving just Jen and Rory in the room.

“You’re so fucked.” Jen said looking into Rory’s eyes.

“I fucking love you.” Rory said just before exploding into laughter as Jen began an all out assault on Rory’s nylon clad feet. Jen felt absolute glee bubble up inside of her as she scribbled her nails over Rory’s trapped soles.

“I never thought that I’d actually be able to do something like this.” Jen said kneeling between Rory’s feet. “The feeling of your nylons under my fingertips is heaven.”

“Hahahaha it’s heeheheheheelll for meeheheheheee” Rory laughed.

“Oh you poor thing.” Jen said slowing her tickling to just light scratches. “I shouldn’t be so mean to you, you planned this whole trip after all.” Jen leaned in and lightly kissed the ball of Rory’s left foot.

“Jen!” Rory said surprised.

“Shhhhh.” Jen said her lips still on Rory’s foot. Jen switched from tickles to rubs and massages all over Rorys feet.

“I didn’t know this about you.” Rory said before moaning softly as Jen put her mouth around Rory’s toes.

Jen continued this treatment continued for a long time until she was sure she had lulled Rory into a perfectly relaxed state. Then she pointed her nails and started at the top of Rory’s foot quickly dragging her claws down the nylon soles then shooting them back up. She repeated this up and down motion as Rory’s eyes and mouth shot open.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! You bihihihihitch!” Rory screamed.

“Oh now that’s no way to talk to your girlfriend.” Jen said digging her nails in harder. “Keep that up and I’ll have to get even meaner.”

“Ahahahahahahahaaaa!” Rory laughed clearly not holding back on her reactions.

“I love your laugh.” Jen said. “I love making you laugh.”

Rory pinched her lips shut trying to hold back her laughter staring right at Jen.

“Oh really?” Jen said standing up. “We’ll see about that!” Jen climbed up on top of Rory and started tickling by her elbows slowly moving down until she was in the deep hollows of Rory’s underarms. Rory was shaking her head back and forth in protest while managing to keep her mouth shut. “You’ve got some serious willpower hun, but I have a secret weapon.”

Jen reached down between Rory’s legs and felt the wetness of Rory’s pussy leaking through her pantyhose. She played with Rory’s womanhood causing her to gasp. As soon as Rory’s mouth opened Jen reached up and tickled her ribs causing her to burst out laughing. After a few seconds of tickling Jen stuck her still wet fingers into her mouth as Rory watched. She then unbuttoned her own pants slipping them off revealing that she has soaked through her panties. She reached down playing with herself through her panties until her fingers were completely wet.

She put her wetted fingers in front of Rory who opened her mouth obediently. Jen stuck her fingers in Rory’s mouth and Rory sucked and slid her tongue over Jen’s fingers.

“Good girl.” Jen said taking her fingers back. “I think you’ve earned a present.” Jen began to walk over to the table and pressed the small doorbell on the table. “You know I saved that video that went around school.” Jen said walking back towards Rory. “I must have watched it 1000 times.” She climbed back onto Rory. “You know my favorite part?”

“What part?” Rory said breathlessly.

“When you had 5 girls on you at once, there was one on each foot and one on each side and one tickling between your legs.” Jen said rubbing Rory’s wet pussy again. “I would watch that part and imagine myself as the girl tickling your legs, I kept wishing that she’d move just a bit higher, just barely touch you right here.” Jen rubbed Rory’s clit softly. “I could see that all it would have taken for you to come would be for her to just brush across you. It seemed almost cruel how she was tickling every part all around here but not touching you in the ways you obviously desperately wanted.”

“They wouldn’t let me come.” Rory complained pushing into Jen’s fingers.

“I know! So so cruel.” Jen said kissing Rory’s forehead. “Don’t worry I’m going to let you come today.” Jen said stepping off of Rory. “But first I want to get you just as desperate as you were in that video.”

Rory thrashed against her restraints in frustration just as the door opened and Kelly walked in.

“You rang” Kelly said waltzing into the room.

“You said if I wanted more ticklers that you had people who would be willing?” Jen said.

“For Rory? Of course!” Kelly said. “How many people are we talking?”

“Four?” Jen asked hopefully.

“You’ve got it.” Kelly said walking out of the room.

After a minute or so the door opened again and four girls wearing only sexy bras panties and thigh high socks literally bounced into the room.

“Oh god no!” Rory said suddenly pulling at her restraints again.

“RORY!” One of the girls yelled throwing her arms in the air. “We’ve missed you!”

“You must be Jen.” Another one of the girls said pulling Jen into a hug. “I’m so happy to know that Rory ended up with someone who can tickle her all the time even when she’s not here!”

“My name is Willow,” The girl who had hugged Jen said. “The girl currently taunting your girlfriend is Tracy, then those are the twins Chloe and Zoe.”

“Nice to meet you.” Jen said excitedly as she recognized the twins from the infamous video of Rory.

“So we’ll do whatever you want, just let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work.” Willow said with a smile.

“I want her broken.” Jen said cruelly.

“Done.” Willow said with a smile.

Jen watched as Willow walked over to the table and picked up a number of tools distributing them out to the rest of the girls as they took their positions. The twins sat at Rory’s feet each armed with two brushes and two flossers. Tracy and Willow took places at Rory’s sides, Tracy had a electric toothbrush in one hand and a hairbrush in the other while Willow held a large bottle of baby oil which she started to spread all over Rory’s upper body.

“Can we cut the nylons off?” One of the twins asked.

“Sure, I’ll buy her new ones.” Jen said dismissively. The twins used their sharp nails to poke and tear at the nylons covering Rory’s feet and then set to work slipping the toe ties over each of Rory’s toes and removing the toe bars to open up more ticklish real estate and further immobilize Rory’s poor feet.

Jen slid in between the twins kneeling with her face right in front of Rory’s soaked pantyhose.

“Ready?” Willow asked looking to Jen.

“No.” Rory whimpered meekly causing all of the other girls to break into giggles.

“Get her!” Jen yelled.

Rory exploded into desperate laughter and began to violently thrash against her restraints.

“Do you mind if we tease her?” Tracy asked hopefully.

“Oh please do.” Jen said beginning her light scritches on the inside of Rory’s legs.

“Oh Rory.” Tracy said putting her buzzing toothbrush onto the tip of Rory’s erect nipple. “Your new girlfriend is cute.”

Jen felt herself glow a little brighter at Tracy’s comment.

“Hey Chloe, remember Rory’s secret spot?” Zoe asked.

“Of course!” Chloe answered. “I built my special contraption just for her, I never thought I’d get to try it out!”

Chloe reached into a bag and pulled out some kind of device that attached to the stocks that held Rory’s ankles and held an electric flosser right in between Rory’s toes. Chloe flipped a switch on the device and it began to slowly slide the buzzing flosser in and out of between Rory’s tied toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA OH FUCK OH FUCK!” Rory yelled out.

“Here let me set mine up.” Zoe said following her sister’s example. “See Rory now we have both hands free to tickle your soles while these thing’s relentlessly get your worst spot!”

“How much?” Jen asked turning around to the twins.

“Oh they’re not for sale.” Chloe said picking up a bottle of baby oil and dumping it over Rory’s sole.

“Everything is for sale.” Jen said pressing Chloe.

“Not these.” Zoe said.

“Two grand.” Jen said plainly causing all 4 girls to pause their attack.

“Not for sale.” Chloe said staring at Jen. Jen stared back long enough to catch Chloe looking at her socked feet.

“You like them?” Jen said wiggling her toes.

“Yes.” Chloe admitted.

“Well, maybe money can’t buy your tools but what about my feet?” Jen said.

“Careful Jen.” Rory cried out causing Tracy and Willow to resume their attack.

Zoe walked over to the table and came back with two metal hoops and some wrist cuffs. Jen allowed the wrist cuffs to be placed on her and attached to small ropes on the Humiliator that would allow her to still tickle Rory’s legs and upper body but not be able to reach behind her. Next Zoe and Chloe grabbed Jen’s ankles placing them in between two holes in the floor and sliding the hoops over Jen’s ankles. Jen heard the hoops click into place and went ahead and tried to move her feet.

“Wow, you all have thought of everything.” Jen said genuinely impressed.

“Terms?” Chloe asked coldly.

“I’ll set those!” Kelly said from behind everyone. “She’s not under contract.” Kelly walked up to Jen with a clipboard. “Jen agrees to sacrifice her soles to the mercy of the Shoppe staff, in return she will be given two of the devices made by Chloe.”

“Done.” Jen said satisfied signing the contract. As soon as she set down the pen she fell forward into Rory collapsing in laughter. She looked back to see both of the twins using one hand on Rorys soles and the other on her own.

“Look Chloe they’re sole mates!” Zoe said looking at Jen with a playful smile.

“I’ll grab someone to focus on Jen’s feet so that you two can focus on Rory.” Kelly said walking out of the room.

Jen suddenly realized she may not have made the best decision by signing the contract. The thought of having an expert tickler solely focused on tormenting her feet may have been a higher price than she would have normally paid. But something about Rory fogged her decision making. Luckily, at least for now the twins turned their focus back on Rory.

Jen enjoyed the sound of Rory’s labored laughter as all five of them put all of their energy into causing as much ticklish sensation as possible for Rory. After about another 15 or 20 minutes Kelly returned with a petit girl with short blonde hair.

“Jen this is Iris.” Kelly said as the tiny girl took her place between the twins. “She’s going to be your personal foot tickler!”

“Hi.” The girl said in an Australian accent. “Mind if I get rid of these socks real quick?” The girl said hooking her long nailed fingers around the elastic top of Jen’s pink and black checkered ankle socks.

“What no!” Jen protested.

“Oh sorry that was a rhetorical question.” The girl said tossing the socks over her shoulders. “You’re under contract, these feet belong to me now.”

Jen began to panic slightly as she suddenly felt Iris slipping small strings over her toes. Iris then turned a small dial on the floor and Jen felt the strings tighten around each of her now tied toes.

Jen looked up at Rory who was far too busy howling with laughter to pay attention to Jen’s predicament. Iris climbed up behind Jen and started to whisper in her ear.

“Want to try something really fun?” Iris said in a tone that deeply excited Jen. “Do you partake in cunnilingus?”

“I’ve only seen videos.” Jen admitted somewhat ashamed.

“No worries,” Iris said. “I’ll be doing most of the work anyway.”

“What do you mean?” Jen looked back at Iris in confusion.

“Alright Jen, I want you to take your face, bury it between Rory’s thighs, then don’t hold back at all.”

Jens eyes widened as she understood what Iris was suggesting. Jen turned to Rory and could see that she was extremely aroused. She lightly touched near Rory’s labia and could see Rory straining to get to her fingers. Jen took a deep breath and stuck her lips right around Rory’s clitoris. Suddenly she felt the unimaginable sensation of two hairbrushes scrubbing over her trapped soles. Jen didn’t know that anything could ever tickle as much as her feet did right now. In an instant she thought back to all of tickle videos she had enjoyed watching as a girl squealed under the brush, how she had cackled as the twins used tow brushes each on poor Rory’s feet. Now she knew how it felt, and it felt like utter torture, and yet at the same time she wanted it to never end. Jen saw trying to come to terms with the conflicting emotions inside her head when she suddenly realized that she was laughing madly directly onto Rory’s clit and could feel her juices pouring all down her face.

Jen leaned her head back for a moment to catch her breath when Rory suddenly cried out in the most desperate voice she had ever heard anyone use.

“AHAHAHA! NO! FUCK! HAHAHAHA! DON’T STOP!” Rory yelled looking down at Jen with absolute desperation in her eyes.

“More! Hahahahaha” Jen was able to squeak out as she burrowed her face back against Rory’s womanhood laughing heartily against her pelvis. Jen could feel the vibrations her laughter was causing and imagined how heavenly they must have felt. She decided that someday she would have to have Rory return the favor while someone else tickled her girlfriend.

Jen didn’t know who it was or where the had come from but she now had a brush scrubbing each foot, which had been covered in baby oil as well as what she assumed must have been electric flossers between her toes. Based oh how hard Rory was laughing the extra tools being used on her feet didn’t come at the expense of Rory’s torment. Jen felt herself dripping at the thought of what must have been at least 7 girls putting all their effort into her and her girlfriend’s ticklish ecstasy.

“OOOOOHHHHOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOOOOOOO MYYYYHYHYHYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOD” Rory screamed convulsing within her restraints.

Jen tried to pull away thinking something was wrong but felt a hand push against the back of her head pushing her harder against Rory.

“Almost there sweetie. She’s so close you can’t stop now or she’ll never forgive you.” Jen heard Iris whisper to her gently. “I’m going to push you a little harder, I know it’s outside of contract but it’ll be worth it for this.”

Jen felt someone, she assumed Iris reach up under her shirt into her armpits and ribcage and begin to ruthlessly tickle. Jen exploded with a new level of laughter that she didn’t know she had in her and pushed herself harder against Rory as much for her own comfort as that she knew how good it must feel for her.

“Just hold on Jen.” Iris said going down and squeezing Jen’s hip bones.

Jen wasn’t sure how many people were tickling her now but it seemed as though at least four more girls had joined in on her. She could tell that she had at least two people on each foot and at least one on her hips and one on each side of her attacking her ribs and underarms. Jen had never really been interested in being tickled, she’d wanted to tickle others but always assumed she was far too ticklish to enjoy being on the receiving end. Now she was starting to question everything about her kink. Jen found herself wondering if Rory would ever want to put her into the Humiliator. As she was thinking of this while squealing in between her girlfriend’s legs she heard Iris speak softly into her ear once again.

“If you’ve ever been on a roller coaster think of everything up to now being the first climb. The drop is coming Jen! Enjoy our present to you and Rory!” Iris whispered.

Before Jen could begin to contemplate when Iris had said she felt something press against her panties. Suddenly without warning it began to buzz right against her throbbing clit. At the same moment she felt every single muscle in Rory’s body tense.

“AAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Rory screamed Jen immediately followed suit screaming loudly into her girlfriend’s orgasming pussy. Jen could hear the room cheering at their accomplishment and while she couldn’t feel anymore tickling she still had the vibrator against her as well as someone from behind her, she assumed Iris punching her nipples just hard enough to feel amazing. The two girls thrashed in orgasmic bliss for what seemed like forever before they finally came down.

Jen could see that Rory was still shaking all over with aftershocks. She couldn’t tell if they were from the orgasm the ticking or both.

“Should we get back to tickling?” Tracy suggested. Jen felt Rory’s body tensing at the suggestion and could feel the energy coming off of her.

“No.” Jen said calmly. “I want to cuddle.”

Willow began to release Rory much to Tracy’s frustration, and Iris began to release Jen.

“Once Kelly finds out I broke contract I’m going to be punished.” Iris said with a big smile. “I’d guess that she’ll cover me in itching powder and put me on display for the rest of the employees to make an example of me.” She gave Jen a quick hug. “It was totally worth it though.”

“Thank you.” Jen said hugging Iris back. “That was actually our first one.”

Iris’s jaw dropped in shock. “Well it will be one to remember!”

Jen was led into another small room with soft lighting and none of the dominatrix dungeon feel with a comfy bed in it. She turned to see the twins helping Rory to the bed. Rory laid down with an exhausted smile on her face. Jen cuddled in next to her closing her eyes.

A while later Jen was gently awoken by Kelly rubbing her bare foot. “Wake up sleepy head it’s almost time for dinner.”

Jen sat upright as Rory woke as well. Both girls were a mess, Rory’s stockings were torn at the feet and drenched down to her knees. Jen had completely soaked through her underwear and was missing her pants and socks.

“Don’t worry,” Kelly said pointing to the bedside stand. On it was what appeared to be all of the missing clothes as well as a fresh pair of panties for both of them.

“We had to comp you new socks Jen.” Kelly said handing her a pair of bright pink socks.

Jen looked at them and couldn’t help but laugh as the sole of each sock said “Tickling my feet makes me come!”

“Your socks are being used for a little disciplinary action.” Kelly said. “Care to see?”

Jen and Rory got changed and followed Kelly into one of the back most rooms of the Shoppe. As Kelly opened the door she heard Iris’s voice whimpering.

“Ah, ah shit. Ohohohnooooohoho.” Iris said as Jen and Rory entered the room.

Iris was strapped down spread eagle to a large board with a blindfold on and a large sign above her. Jen quickly read the sign:

I am a contract breaker! My punishment will be one week unpaid leave during which time I will remain strapped to this board from open until close daily. Failure to comply will result in my immediate termination!

“Now what happens to her?” Jen asked.

“Whatever the rest of the staff wants.” Kelly said picking up a jar. “The owner has already ordered that her feet be continuously coated in itching powder. It’s her least favorite thing of course.”

Jen looked down to see her socks on Iris’s feet as the squirmed.

“Once an hour someone will come in here and take off those socks, brush her feet with the itching powder pour a generous amount in each sock and then slide the socks back on her.”

“Poor thing.” Jen said. “I don’t want her to suffer like this after what she did for us.”

“Oh don’t worry!” Willow said entering the room. “Stuff like this is great for morale!”

Jen watched as Willow sat by Iris’s feet and peeled the socks off.

“Hey Iris let me scratch some of those itches for you real quick!” Willow said picking up two hairbrushes.

“Wait no! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA” Iris laughed as Willow began to relentlessly tickle her feet.

“Oh C’mon Iris you just spend 20 minutes begging for me to scratch your feet now you’re suddenly not interested!” Willow teased.

Another girl that Jen didn’t recognize entered the room with a soda in her hand.

“Hey Iris,” I heard you made two girls come!” The girl said holding two hitachi magic wands. “I think it’s only fair if I give you double forced orgasms don’t you think.”

Jen was astonished as the girl sat next to Iris and began to cut her pants off of her. Then without hesitation she pressed the heads of both wands against Iris’s womanhood.

“Why stop at two?” Willow asked. “Neither of us have anything scheduled for the rest of the day we can just keep her coming until close!”

“Sounds good to me!” The girl said moving into a more comfortable position startling Iris’s thighs.

Jen watched as the girl swirled the vibrating massagers against Iris’s panties. Iris was obviously enjoying the feeling as she began to moan through her laughter. Another girl came in and without saying a word began to skitter her pointy nails inside of Iris’s stretched underarms.

Jen watched as Iris came within just minutes, she expected the girls to give Iris a break but instead they doubled their efforts.

“Oh fuck! Hahahahaha! Take it off! Ahhhhh! It’s too much! You know it’s too much for meeeeeee!” Iris screamed.

The girl kneeling by Iris’s head and tickling her underarms stuck a ball gag in her mouth.

“Shut the fuck up!” The girl said before plugging Iris’s nose. “I have whiners!”

Jen panicked as she could tell that Iris was getting desperate for air. The girl finally let go of Iris’s nose and picked up two hairbrushes.

“There now I’m going to make sure you can’t catch your breath until closing time!” The girl said running the brushes from Iris’s armpits to elbows causing her to laugh breathlessly. “And then when we get home I’m going to put you straight into the stocks for some Violet Wand time.”

“That’s Iris’s wife Lydia.” Kelly said. “Don’t worry when she’s the one being punished she gets as bad as she gives.”

“Are you going to run your mouth or are you going to torture my wife!” Lydia said coldly.

“Willow see what you can do about some toe restraints while I see our guests out. I’ll grab Marcie to give her soles a little artwork while we focus on her toes for a while.” Kelly said leading the girls out of the room.

Once in the hall Kelly turned to the two girls. “It’s probably best that you two don’t hang around in there. When it’s just us and not clients things can get pretty brutal.”

Jen couldn’t help but wonder what brutal must mean after what she had just been through. The surprises weren’t over yet however as one of the doors in the hallway opened just as Rory and Jen were passing.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA! STOPIT! NOTTHEBRUSH!HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!” A loud male voice echoed through the hall.

“Alright ladies I’ll be back to pick him up tomorrow afternoon!” A petit brunette woman said cheerfully before strutting down the hall and out the door.

Jen and Rory looked at each other and laughed walking out of the Shoppe and back onto the street. The stocks out front sat empty as the couple walked past them towards their hotel. After they got about a block from the store the world seemed perfectly normal. All these people less than a block away from a place that had not only fulfilled but by and far surpassed Jen’s wildest dreams and they had no idea.

“That place is magic.” Jen said quietly locking her fingers with Rory’s hand.

“Yes it is.” Rory agreed squeezing Jen’s hand. “What should we do?”

“Dinner?” Jen suggested.

“I’m starving!” Rory said excitedly.

“Can we go somewhere fancy?” Jen asked hopefully.

“Oh,” Rory said looking worried. “I wouldn’t know where to even start looking.”

“Leave it to me!” Jen said pulling out her phone, hitting a few buttons and putting it up to her ear. “Hi Daddy! Yeah everything’s fine I was just wondering if you could help me and Rory out real quick. Yeah we’re in Downtown Desburg and I was wondering what good restaurants are around here.” Jen smiled at Rory while listening to her dad. “Yes we’re at the Four Seasons!” Jen rolled her eyes. “We’re just here for a weekend getaway Dad no big deal! Wait what!” Jen looked at Rory with terror in her eyes. “Dad that is not what the tracking on my phone is for!”

“What!” Rory said now feeling a sense of dread.

“It’s none of your business why I was there! Don’t tell me to calm down! Of course I’m safe! She’s safe too! Dad I don’t want to talk about this! This is a major invasion of privacy! I have to go!”

Jen hung up the phone and looked at Rory with tears welling up in her eyes. Rory quickly took her arm and they rushed back to the hotel room. After reaching the room Jen’s phone rang.

“It’s my Dad.” Jen said staring at the phone.

“Do we want to answer it?” Rory asked.

“I don’t know” Jen said. “He’s never breached my trust like this.” Jen reached forward and answered the phone putting it on speaker. “Dad you’re on speaker with me and Rory.”

“I understand.” A male voice said through the phone. “If you’d rather talk about this later then I can have you call me back then.”

“No.” Jen said hollowly. “Let’s get through this.”

“Alright well,” Jens dad began. “If you’re willing to let me explain myself I’d love the opportunity.”

“Ok.” Jen said equally cold.

“I know that you must feel like my tracking you was a violation of your trust, and I’d be lying to you if I said that you were wrong to feel that way. There is a total of 123 places around the globe that your phone will ping me if you spend longer than an hour. Some of the overseas places the timer is set to only 15 minutes. I put this in place when you were a child and I never thought to disable it. Today for the first time ever it activated sending me an alert. I’m sorry sweetie I panicked, you see the Shoppe is a client of ours.”

“Wait what!” Jen said putting her hands on her head in disbelief.

“Well as you can imagine they are at extreme risk for lawsuits and criminal charges. So they have us on retainer and we also do an annual review of a random selection of their contracts to make sure they’re compliant with all laws.”

“I can’t believe this. You knew about this place!” Jen said flabbergasted.

“Well I’ve never, ehem, participated before but I am aware of the general premise of their operation.” Jen’s’ Dad said awkwardly. “When I got the ping from your phone I called their office and enquired about your situation. At first the refused to give me any information but I pushed and they eventually told me that you were under contract. I would have left it at that and never spoken of this again but then about an hour before you called me our firm got a report from the shop for breach of contract.”

“Oh shit.” Jen said with sudden realization.

“I was furious Jen.” Her Dad said with shame in his voice. “I was sure they had hurt my little girl, I was going to bring the world down upon them, they were about to be buried under so much litigation that they’re grandchildren would be paying off the lawsuits.”

“Dad.” Jen said sternly.

“BUT THEN.” Jens Dad said as if to say don’t interrupt me. “I got a call from Kelly, her and I have a good working relationship and we’ve worked on many issues with the Shoppe all of which have been resolved with all parties satisfied. She assured me that you were fine and apologized for the report coming through without context. They said they didn’t know you were my daughter until after the report had been sent to us. Once they realized Kelly called me…” Jen’s dad paused for a moment. “That was about 10 minutes before your number popped up on my screen. I just needed to know for sure you weren’t hurt. In any capacity.”

“I’m ok Dad.” Jen said. “Cripplingly embarrassed that you know what I spent the day doing, but other than that I’m actually very happy.”

“I’m sorry Jen. I’m going to take the tracking off of your phone…” Jen’s dad started.

“No.” Jen said interrupting her dad. “Just take the Shoppe off it, I don’t want to know what the other 122 places are but if I end up there against my will I want you to know. Could we maybe add Rory to them as well.”

“That would be up to her I suppose.” Jens Dad said. “It’s certainly not an issue for me, I’ll also add the notifications to you two so that you will get them the same as me.”

“Thank you Dad.” Jen said choking up. “For keeping me safe.”

“Always.” Jens Dad said. “And Jen?”

“Yeah dad?” Jen answered.

“I just want you to know that I support whatever lifestyle you choose. I didn’t have a problem with you being attracted to women and I don’t have a problem with this.”

“Thanks Dad. Jen said visibly recoiling at the awkwardness of the situation. “Can we never speak of this again.”

“It’s been a large part of my life’s work to not know things that I know.” Jen’s dad said in a cheerful tone. “Now, you two have reservations at The Winstonion at 6:30, a limo should be arriving for you out front at 5:45 I’m covering everything so order whatever you two want. Consider this the first step in my apology for this awkward situation.”

“Daaad!” Jen said in a slightly annoyed tone.

“Rory,” Jens dad said sternly. “You make sure that Jen enjoys herself this evening!”

“Yes sir.” Rory said smiling at Jen.

The girls hung up the phone and Jen crawled into the bed next to Rory.

“Well I guess I shouldn’t complain to you.” Jen said hugging Rory. “I mean my dad knows but at least the whole school didn’t get a video of me.”

“Ouch.” Rory said pinching Jen’s side.

“Sorry.” Jen said putting her hands up to protect herself from any further pinches.

“I have to say your dad took it far better than mine did.” Rory said staring at the ceiling. “A D list pornstar I think he said.”

“Really?” Jen said in disgust. “I’d put you A tier ever day of the week!”

“Shit the fuck up!” Rory said climbing onto Jen and repeatedly poking her in the ribs.

“Okokokok!” Jen said unable to fight Rory off.

“I know how ticklish you are now you know.” Rory said continuing her attack. “And that you like it.” Rory dropped her body onto Jen’s and started to make out with her using her tongue judiciously. The two made out for quite awhile before they both got an alert on their phones.

Jen looked at hers first and saw that one alert location had been removed from Her phone. Rory’s phone had a similar message adding 122 locations.

“Do you really think I need that?” Rory asked.

“I was kidnapped for ransom when I was 11.” Jen said. “I had no idea at the time, luckily they were very nice to me. Ever since then my dad’s been very protective.”

“Holy shit.” Rory said. “You’ve lived a crazy life.”

“It’s only getting crazier!” Jen said smiling.

“The limo will be here in like 20 minutes.” Rory said looking at the time.

“Fucking limo…” Jen said rolling her eyes.

The two girls hopped into the shower and got dressed in the fancy clothes that Jen had secretly packed against Rory’s orders and walked down to the limo.

“Miss Mendoza and Miss Berger?” The driver asked as they approached.

“Yes.” Jen answered coolly as the driver opened the door. “The champagne is complimentary, we have a little over 35 minutes to your destination, I’ll leave the privacy window closed but if you need anything ring the call bell.”

“Thank you.” Rory said as the driver took her hand and helped her in. Once the door closed Rory looked around the limo starry eyed. “Jen, what don’t you always travel like this.”

“My goal on campus is to get less attention not scream I’m a rich girl!” Jen said with a giggle.

“I’m just saying it beats the hell out of my old ass ford focus.” Rory said.

“I did keep expecting a tire to come off on the way down here.” Jen teased.

“Shut up!” Rory said sticking her tongue out.

Jen got a smile on her face and looked down at Rory’s feet. Rory curled her toes while watching Jen like a hawk.

“Put them up.” Jen said patting her lap.

“Are you going to tickle them?” Rory asked nervously.

“Your feet, my lap, right now!” Jen demanded.

Rory did as instructed using the provided pillows to prop herself up. Jen undid the straps on Rory’s heels dropping them on the floor of the limo. Rory’s feet were bare as her only pair of pantyhose had been destroyed earlier. Rory dug her nails into the bench seat of the limo preparing for Jen’s inevitable tickle attack but the watched as Jen instead lifted Rory foot and stuck her lips around Rory’s toes.

Rory moaned softly as Jen set her tongue about on Rory’s toes. Flicking over and between them before kissing up and down both soles.

“Have you ever had your feet worshipped?” Jen asked now massaging Rory’s left foot.

“No.” Rory said slowly melting under Jen’s care.

“Well these feet deserve to be worshipped.” Jen said just before licking up Rory’s sole. “Does this weird you out?”

“No!” Rory said not wanting Jen to stop.

“Would you ever make me do this?” Jen asked shyly.

“No I’d never make you do anything Jen.” Rory said confused causing Jen to visibly drop for a moment. “Oh…OH!” Rory said finally understanding. “I mean I’ve never done this before so promise not to make fun of me ok?”

“I promise.” Jen said brightening.

“Kneel on the floor.” Rory said sitting up and pointing at her feet. “And take off your shoes, I want to be able to see your feet while you worship mine!”

“Yes mistress.” Jen said obediently unstrapping her heels and setting the aside. She then knelt in front of Rory and looked up at her obediently. Her hands facing up on her knees.

“I want you to kiss my toes.” Rory said with far less confidence than she would have liked. Despite Rory’s lack of authoritativeness Jen obediently bent forward and began to kiss each of Rory’s toes back and forth over and over again.

Rory couldn’t help but smile as Jen slowly and tenderly kissed each toe as if it was the single most precious thing she had ever touched.

“Do you like my feet?” Rory asked after a few minutes.

“Yes Mistress!” Jen answered wholeheartedly.

“I want a massage!” Jerry said pulling her feet away and lying face down on the limo bench seat. “Tell me what you like about them while you massage them.”

Jen climbed up and straddled Rory’s thighs and gently pulled one of her feet up bending Rory’s leg at the knee.

“I like how deep your arches are.” Jen said deeply massaging Rory’s arch eliciting a moan from Rory. “I love your long toes, and how soft your creamy white soles are.”

Rory was melting under Jen’s care, it was as if she could sense every bit of tightness or pain in Rory’s foot and was able to just squeeze it away.

“I also love how your creamy white soles turn to bright pink, the deep cherry red as they’re tickled harder and harder.” Jen said lustily. Rory instinctively tensed up preparing for a tickle attack from Jen. Instead Jen simply set Rory’s foot down and picked up the other starting the process over.

“Is that all?” Rory asked closing her eyes. Jen hesitated for a moment before shifting her weight and beginning to speak very softly.

“I had a dream, the night I spent at your apartment. I was laying on the floor in front of your couch facing the ceiling.” Jen began. “You had on your socks that you had on that day in class, they were so dirty from walking around all day. You took your feet and stuck the all over my face, I just keep taking deep breaths as you rubbed your toes over my nose. Then you took them off and I licked your feet until they were dripping with my saliva.”

“I want you to lick my feet right now.” Rory said thinking about how good it would feel. Jen laid herself on top of Rory and began to lick her feet starting at the heels and slowly working her way up towards the toes. Rory loved the slight tickling feeling that Jen’s tongue had on her soles. As Rory opened her eyes she saw that on either side of her head were Jen’s tiny feet.

Rory wasn’t sure what size Jen’s feet were but if hers were a 7 and a half then Jen’s must have only been a 5 or 6. She looked closer at Jen’s feet noticing how perfect her skin was, there wasn’t a single blemish or calloused part of either of Jen’s feet. Rory began to get self conscious about her own feet when Jen started to flex her toes while sticking her tongue in between Rory’s toes.

Rory watched as Jen’s bright red nail polish splayed and scrunched in front of her. She wondered if Jen was even aware she was doing it. Rory couldn’t help but think that Jen’s painted toes looked like little m&ms.

“Do you get pedicures?” Rory asked.

“Yes Mistress.” Jen answered between long strokes of her tongue going from heel to the tip of Rory’s toes.

“I’ve never had one.” Rory admitted causing Jen to freeze mid lick and lift her head.

“Are you serious!” Jen asked in disbelief. “You mean to tell me that you keep your feet this amazing all on your own.”

“I mean, I guess so.” Rory said blushing slightly at Jen’s unintentional compliment.

“These feet deserve to be pampered!” Jen said giving them a series of quick kisses. “Tomorrow we’re going for pedicures!”

“Ok.” Rory said nervously before giving one of Jen’s feet a quick kiss. “Will you suck my toes again.” Rory asked shyly.

“It would be my pleasure.” Jen said sliding Rory’s toes into her mouth and swirling her tongue around them while moaning softly.

Rory closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm wet tickly sensation of Jen’s tongue.

“About 10 minutes out.” A male voice said over the limo’s speakers causing both girls to flail in panic.

“Oh right dinner.” Rory said sitting up.

“Yeah.” Jen said sitting on the floor.

The two girls slid on their heels and fixed their outfits and hair just as the limo came to a stop. The limo driver open the door and stood by as the two girls climbed out onto the busy street.

“Just give me a call once you’ve ordered dessert and I’ll meet you right back here.” The driver said handing Jen a card. “Enjoy your meal ladies.”

Rory looked around the street and felt like her head was spinning. The crowd was full of people dressed incredibly fancy and the buildings were some of the tallest she had ever seen. The bright lights and the sound of the traffic, coupled with the crowd noise and people that were now bumping into her she felt like she couldn’t breathe.

Rory suddenly felt someone grab her hand and interlock their fingers. She felt two quick squeezes of her hand and looked to her left to see Jen’s bright smiling face.

“Just breathe.” Jen said reassuringly.

In that moment Rory felt anchored to the earth. It was as if no one in the world existed other than Jen. Once Jen recognized that Rory had composed herself she began to weave her way through the crowd with Rory in tow.

Once they had reached the front door of the building Jen had a quick conversation with someone who was dressed just like what Rory thought a stereotypical bell hop would be. Rory didn’t even hear the conversation though, she was just transfixed on Jen’s confidence and poise. She really did carry herself like a true to god princess.

Rory followed Jen into the back of what appeared to be another hotel lobby. There she hit the button for the elevator and looked to Rory expectantly. Rory stared back blankly for a moment before realizing that Jen must have asked her a question.

“Um sorry.” Rory said shaking her head.

“Are you ok?” Jen said concerned.

“Yeah I’m…” Rory started to lie. “I… I don’t know.”

“Ok.” Jen said taking Rory arm in arm. “Let’s get upstairs and we can get some air.”

The elevator made a loud ding as the doors opened and a large group of people climbed off. Jen led Rory onto the elevator and a young man dressed similarly to the man at the door smiled and spoke to them.

“What floor?” The man said giving Rory a worried look.

“We have reservations at the Winstonion.” Jen said holding Rory closer. “I think my girlfriend is having a panic attack, can we please get priority up to the restaurant?”

“I’m sorry ma’am but we can’t just put the elevator out of service for…” the man started as Jen handed him her ID.

“I don’t usually play this card but please.” Jen said ashamedly.

“Of course miss Mendoza.” The man said pulling a key out from his pocket and putting it in the elevator.

Rory nearly fell to the floor of the elevator as it took off like a rocket. Before long the elevator doors opened and Rory looked to see that they were on the 65th floor. Jen led Rory out of the elevator and walked her over to a secluded spot just outside the restaurant.

“Sit.” Jen said helping Rory into a comfy chair.

“I’m sorry.” Rory said. “This has never happened to me before.”

“You don’t need to apologize.” Jen said sitting next to her. “Just take a moment and let yourself calm down.

“Ok.” Rory said closing her eyes, as she did she suddenly felt like she was sinking. She reached out and felt Jen’s hands grab hers.

“I’m here.” Jen said softly.

“You alright?” A girl wearing a rolled up white shirt and black apron said standing in front of the two women.

“First time in a place this crowded.” Rory said closing her eyes again.

The girl looked around the space that was empty other than the three of them.

“Out on the street. Jen said explaining.

“Need some air?” The girl said smacking a pack of cigarettes in her hand.

“Yes.” Rory said.

The girl led Jen and Rory to a small patio. “You aren’t afraid of heights too are you.” The girl said before opening the door.

“No” Rory said regaining her composure.

The girl led Jen and Rory onto the patio and then walked to the far side of the space to light her cigarette. Rory took a few deep breaths and felt the wind blowing on her face and started to feel her mind calming.

“You good?” Jen asked seeing the color returned to Rory’s face.

“Yeah.” Rory said suddenly feeling a rush of embarrassment.

“Don’t worry about it.” The girl said taking a drag off her cigarette and blowing it out. “Happens to the best of us.”

“Yup.” Jen agreed in a sympathetic tone.

“We may be anxious bitches, but at least we’re hot.” The girl said flicking her cigarette off the building. “I’ve got to get back to the kitchen, you two enjoy your evening.”

The girl smiled genuinely at Rory and Jen and disappeared back into the building.

“What a view.” Jen said looking out over the city.

“Oh wow.” Rory said joining Jen at the edge of the patio.

The girls stood there for a moment before making their way back to the restaurant.

Jen did the majority of the interactions and before long the two were seated at a candle lit table for two. Jen ordered a fancy wine and Rory got a Captain and Coke, they decided on the appetizer sampler, and Jen got the sword fish and Rory got a steak.

Jen had somehow managed to put Rory completely at ease despite the issues that had taken place between the limo and here. Rory thought back to the friendships she’d had in the past and came to the sad conclusion that all of those people would have either abandoned her or never left her forget what had happened.

“How are you so amazing.” Rory asked just a Jen sucked the inside out of done escargot. Jen froze a confused look on her face.

“Haha, what do you mean.” Jen said covering her mouth.

“You’re just this amazing person, you’re compassionate, confident, patient, perceptive, brave.” Rory began to list off.

Jen’s cheeks turned red and she began to giggle nervously. “You really think so?”

“Absolutely!” Rory said as if thinking anything else was impossible.

“I think you’re pretty amazing too you know.” Jen said pointing her fork back at Rory. “You’re resilient, kind despite having so many people treat you horribly, caring, and despite your tough girl demeanor you have a huge heart. Plus you make a pretty good Dom.”

Rory choked on her drink causing Jen to burst out laughing. “I’m sorry!” Jen said noticing that Rory had spit some of her drink onto her dress.

“It’s fine,” Rory said “I’ll just run to the bathroom.”

A few minutes later Rory returned and took her seat. Almost immediately she dropped her fork under the table and dropped her head into her hands.

“Don’t worry I’ll get it.” Jen said giggling as she lifted the table cloth and climbed under the table. Her blood ran cold as she looked over to see that Rory had taken her heels off and was holding a piece of paper in between her toes.

Jen took the paper and unfolded it seeing two words written across the paper.

“Kiss them.”

Jen felt her heart pounding inside her chest. There they were in the middle of a 5 star restaurant and her girlfriend had just called her bluff. Jen looked around the underside of the table and once she was sure that no one could see her she carefully crawled forward and began to kiss the tops of Rory’s feet. Rory then began to move her feet so that Jen could more easily access the soles. After a few more seconds of kissing Jen began to back away out from under the table.

“Everything alright ma’am.” The waiter asked as Jen popped out from under the tablecloth.

“Oh,” Jen said turning bright red. “She dropped her fork.”

“Oh I’d be happy to get you a new one.” The waiter said walking over to a table and then handing Rory a new fork.

“Thank you.” Rory said looking directly at Jen who turned a deeper shade of red.

“That was just cruel.” Jen said after the waiter had walked away.

“Well you did say I was a good Dom.” Rory said smiling.

“Yes Mistress.” Jen said touching her foot to Rory’s.

The two girls spent the remainder of their meal playing footsie under the table and once they’d ordered dessert Jen gave the limo a call.

Rory was relieved to see that the crowd had significantly diminished since their arrival and between that the good buzz she had going she had no more problems on the way out.

“Where too?” The limo driver said through the open privacy window.

“I’m I don’t know the hotel?” Jen said shrugging.

“Oh c’mon!” The driver said. “You’re young and out on the town! I’ll tell you what you want to get some drinks? I know a good place that I think the two of you would enjoy.”

“I could go for a drink or two.” Rory said shrugging.

“Alright why not?” Jen said.

“Awesome!” The driver said. “I should warn you though it’s not really the fancy scene like you just left. It’s more somewhere I’d expect two young women like yourself to go.”

Jen and Rory popped the champagne as they rode to their destination. Once they arrived Jen’s eyes opened widely.

“Is that a strip club!” Jen asked the driver.

“No not anymore.” The driver said. “It’s under new ownership.”

“Let’s just go check it out” Rory said her buzz having grown significantly since leaving the restaurant.

“Fine.” Jen said getting out of the limo.

“Oh by the way, you dropped this earlier.” The driver said handing Jen the card she had gotten that morning out in front of the Tickle Shoppe.

Jen once again felt her stomach drop as the driver handed her the card.

“I really think you’re going to like this place.” The driver said. “If not give me a call and I’ll take you somewhere less.. specialized.”

“C’mon Jen!” Rory said standing at the front door to the club.

“Rory wait!” Jen said as Rory walked into the door.

Jen ran to catch up to Rory who was standing just inside the entrance of the club.

“Holy. Fucking. Shit.” Rory said as Jen walked up alongside her.

Jen looked where Rory was looking and audibly gasped as she saw a woman up on a stage inside of a large piece of bondage equipment. Her arms were out above her head like a Y and she was kneeling on a padded board with her bare feet sticking out through a set of stocks. She was wearing a tight tank top that left her belly completely exposed as well as her underarms. Jen could see the girls erect nipples through the fabric of the shirt, across her large breast was a single word "Bride".

“Ladies welcome to the stage Lola!” A woman on the stage said causing the small audience to cheer. "Lola is out with us tonight for her bachelorette party!"

Jen watched as a group of 6 or so other girls began to hoot, holler, and laugh loudly.

"Woohoo! Go Lola!" One of the girls yelled out.

"Lola's friends assure us that she's unbareably ticklish!" The woman said with an evil grin. "As a matter of fact she only agreed to get on stage if we promised to stop when she said the word banana"

"Boooooooo!" The table that Jen assumed must have been Lola's bridal party said angrily.

"Luckily we found a clever solution to that in the terms of Lola's contract." The woman said popping a ball gag into Lola's mouth.

"MmmMmmmPH!" Lola attempted to protest much to the delight of her bridal party.

"What's that dear?" The woman said fastening the gag behind Lola's head. "You're going to have to speak more clearly."

"Mmmmphhhhh! MMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!" Lola attempted to scream into her gag.

"Hahahahahaha! You're so fucked Lola!" One of the girls at the bridal parties table said gleefully.

"Now as we do with all of our to be brides," The woman on stage began. "We're going to play a little game."

Jen watched as the Woman slid a Hitachi Magic wand into a holster that was on Lola's leg and switched it on.

"The vibrator will start on the lowest setting." The woman said walking around to behind Lola. "Now for every $1000 that Lola gets in tips we will switch the vibrator up one notch. Remember you can either pay with our app by scanning the QR code on your table or you can pay with your server. 100% of Lola's tips will go towards her honeymoon, so be generous! Lola will be stuck up here with me tickling her for 1 hour. If she can control her orgasm for the entire time then she will be let out with all her earned tips. If she comes however" The woman said pinching Lola's erect nipples through her shirt causing her to cry out into her gag. "Then we will reset the clock for another hour and add a second tickler, but the vibrator will stay at the same level. If she comes again in that next hour we will reset again and add more ticklers. This will continue until one of two things happens. Either Lola reaches her goal of $20,000 or she passes out."

Jen and Rory watched in utter shock as the woman began to gently pinch right under Lola's breasts causing them to bounce up and down as she began to laugh.

"Woohoo, look at them bounce!" One of the bridal party cried out, be answered with muffled screams from Lola's ballgaged mouth.

"Holy shit Jen." Rory said turning to look at her. "I had no idea this place even exsisted."

"Let's find a seat." Jen said with a smile.

The two women went and found a seat a few tables away from the Bridal party. A woman dressed only in panties, thigh high striped socks and pasties aproached their table.

"Hey ladies, my name is Star, what can I get for you?" The woman asked.

"I'll have a Jack and Coke." Rory said looking the woman up and down.

"Lovely, and for you?" Star asked Jen who was looking around the establishment.

"Why aren't there any guys here." Jen asked bewildered.

"Oh it's ladies night!" Star said happily. "Every Saturday it's girls only so that everyone can feel more safe."

"Do you have a mens night?" Rory asked jokingly.

"Yes actually, but it's a little different, instead of only letting men in we let anyone in but we set up a show of exclusively dominating men." Star said handing Rory a flyer. Jen leaned in to look at the flyer and was suprised to see a big burly man sitting in the same device Lola was currently in. Across the top of the flyer in large letters it read "A husbands humiliation!" The man was being tickled all over his naked body by at least 10 women one of which was holding an electric toothbrush to the tip of his erect cock. A small caption at the bottom of the flyer read:

Jimmy had no idea what he was in for when he agreed to satisfy his wifes deepest fantasy. Once the curtains opened to the large crowd Jimmy began to protest, that is until his wife dressed in her best dominatrix gear walked out and began to stroke his cock while telling him how embaressed he was going to be. In all Jimmy spent over 6 hours mercilessly tickled by not only our staff but participants from the crowd, and each time he came his orgasm would be brutally ruined by relentless tickles. With a little help from the little blue pill Jimmy's wife had given him before the show, Jimmy was able to get off 13 times before his wife finally decided to release him.
"Holy fuck," Rory said looking to Jen.

"This is crazy" Jen agreed just as the crowd began to cheer suddenly.

"Ladies, we have reached our first goal and will be turning the vibrator up to level 2!" The woman on stage said gleefully.

"Uhoh." Star said with a smile. "It's awful early for that to be turned up. There is no way she'll make it an hour now."

"I'll take a chardonnay." Jen said sliding her chair closer to Rory's, slipping off her heels, and handing Star a black credit card. "I think we're going to be here for a while."

"I'll start a tab." Star said taking Jen's card and looking at it with wide eyes.

"In about 15 minutes, put a grand on Lola's tip, I want her to enjoy level two for a bit before she loses it on level three." Jen said pulling Rory's feet into her lap and slowly unstrapping her heels. "Also put a $50 tip for every server and other staff member on tonight. Do you have bottle service?" Jen asked letting Rory's heels drop to the ground with a loud clack.

"We sure do." Star said with her focus on Rory's feet sitting in Jen's lap.

"Wonderful," Jen said as she began to massage Rory's feet. "I'd like to order a bottle of champagne as well as a round of tequilla shots for the bridal party. As a thank you for our entertainment tonight."

"Absoltely." Star said bowing slightly before stepping away.

"What's gotten into you?" Rory asked Jen.

"In the last few weeks, I've met a girl who loves to be tickled into oblivion, discovered a place where I can pay to do exactly that, and now were at some kind of tickle torture strip club." Jen said putting her own bare feet up onto the table. "Fuck it!" Jen said, I'm too young, hot, and rich to pretend I don't want all of this." Jen looked at Rory with a huge grin on her face. "Are you with me?"

"What do you mean?" Rory said nervously.

"I mean let's fucking do this!" Jen said. "I don't need to finish college; my trust fund is enough for me to live lavishly off just the interest for the rest of my life. For both of us to!" Jen began to lightly tickle the tops of Rory's feet.

"Hehehe, Jen." Rory said blushing and trying to pull away. Jen grabbed Rory's ankle holding her in place.

"Stay." Jen said dominantly. "C'mon imagine it, we can just travel together all around the world, I'd get us a penthouse suite here in the city, somewhere between here and the Shoppe. We can go down to the Shoppe whenever we want to tickle or be tickled or come here to watch! We could become famous in the tickle community, anyone up on that stage would tremble in fear when we walked in, knowing that they would be meeting whatever goal they had set that night only after an adequate amount of suffering. I want to be the female Hugh Hefner of tickle torture!"

"Jen. Are you being serious right now?" Rory asked.

"Why the fuck not Rory!" Jen asked. "Your secret's already out, the one person I would have been the most afraid of finding out about mine found out today and is fine with it. What the fuck is stopping us?"

"I was failing most of my classes anyway." Rory said with a who cares attitude.

"Let's not go back!" Jen said.

Star came back with their drinks and motioned to the bridal parties table who was bustling with excitement at the free drinks that had just been given to them.

Jen and Rory slowly sipped on their dring while watching Lola get skillfully tickled. After the 15 minute point had passed the woman on the stage annouced the $1000 donation to reach the next level on the vibrator. The birdal party cheered as the woman leaned forward switching the device to the next setting. Jen couldn't stop herself from giggling as she watched Lola shake her head back and forth with pleading eyes.

"She won't last long now." Rory said holding up her glass.

"Nope." Jen said clinking her glass against Rory's

Less than 10 minutes later Lola closed her eyes tight and began to shake her head back and forth wildly, a few seconds later her head was thrown back and even through the ball gag you could hear Lola's screams of pleasure. Almost instantly another girl apeared at Lola's feet and began to scrub them with a hairbrush. The crowd erupted into cheers as Lola began to thrash against her bonds.

"Ohhhhh so sorry Lola," The girl said pinching her nipples again. "I'm afraid you only made it about 40 minutes. We have restarted the clock at one hour and added one tickler. If you come again before an hour then we'll keep adding ticklers each time."

Lola's mascara had begun to run from her eyes and drool was dripping off of her chin from around her gag. Jen could tell that although the ticklers were incredibly skilled it was the vibrator held against her clit so close to just having had an orgasm that was taking all of Lola's attention. Lola was moving her body desperately trying to escape the sensation but it was no use. Jen was pleasently suprised when just less that 20 minutes after her first orgasm Lola threw her head back screaming into her gag once again.

"Oh Lola." The girl said squeezing Lola's hips. "That was only 18 minutes. Time for another tickler!"

A third girl got up onto the stage and began to focus on the area all around the vibrator, including Lola's pantyline and inner thighs. Less than 5 minutes later Lola screamed and began convulsing within the confines of her bondage device.

"Lola!" The girl said as another girl joined the fray. "That was less than 5..." The girl was cut off by Lola screaming again her eyes rolling into the back of her head. "Oh my! Two for one deal!" Jen watched as Lola's helpless body twitched at the cruel touches of the 5 girls.

"Jesus that poor thing." Rory said taking Jens hand.

"Ok I think she's had enough!" One of the bridal party said worriedly. "Can you please let her out now?"

"I'm sorry she hasn't reached her goal yet." The gril said now tickling just under Lola's drool soaked chin. "She'll need about $17,500 more to get out."

"Wait WHAT!" The girl said. "No she needs to be let out we don't have that kind of money!"

"I'm sorry that wasn't the deal she signed." The girl said pinching Lola's nose briefly.

"Star." Jen said as the waitress walked by.

"Yes?" Star said worriedly looking at the stage.

"I'd like to cut a deal." Jen said handing a piece of paper to her. "Ask whoever needs to decide and let me know if it's acceptable." Star looked at the paper, smiled and quickly walked off to the stage.

"I really hope you didn't just volunteer me for that." Rory said pulling her knees to her chest.

"No." Jen said. "They won't get their hands on you."

Star handed the paper to the girl on the stage and pointed to Jen. The girl looked over and then smiled cruely.

"Jen what the hell did you do." Rory asked in a terrified tone.

"They aren't going to let Lola out unless they have something else for the rest of the evenings enertainment." Jen said. "It's just good bussiness, so I offered them an alternative that would keep them happy and punish those who put Lola in this prediciment."

"Ladies," The girl said addressing the bridal parties table. "We have a benefactor that is willing to cover $7,500 of Lola's buyout, IF each of you agrees to spend 30 minutes in our device with all five of us tickling you." The bridal party just looked around at each other terrified. "Perhaps you'll need some more convincing." The girl said unstrapping the ball gag from Lola's mouth.

"AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA! NO MORE! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEASE! GETMEOOOOOOOOOUT!" Lola screamed at her friends.

"Fine we'll do it." One of the girls said.

"All of you agree then." The girl asked as she squeezed Lola's hips again making her let out a long squeal as she had yet another orgasm. "Oh looks like it's six ticklers now!"

"Yes!" The main girl said. "We'll do it."

Lola was let out of the device and the first of the bridal party was strapped into it. Jen and Rory sat sipping on the drinks that Star kept coming watching as each of the bridesmaids took their turn being tickled. Once Lola had recovered from her ordeal she turned out to be the most vocal regarding her brides maids suffering.

"Oh C'mon Kate! You were the most excited for me to be up there! You told me it wouldn't even be that bad! It's just tickling after all!" Lola said as the redheaded girl currently on the stage continued to scream the same phrase over and over through her laughter.

"Please! Not my toooohohohohooes! Not beeeeehehehetweeeheheheeen! It's toooohohohooo much!" Kate squealed her face bright red and shaking back and forth causing her curly hair to flail wildly. Of course the only result of her begging was that 4 out of the 6 ticklers were now focused on tickling her toes with electric flossers.

"Hahahahaha! Only 23 more minutes to go! I bet you miss these don't you!" Lola teased holding up Kate's shoes and socks."I don't know maybe Kate should take Alice's turn too." Lola yelled up at the stage. "After all Alice is the only one who tried to talk me out if it and she's not even really ticklish."

"What does everyone think?" The lead girl up on the stage said. "Should Alice be spared and Kate be damned?" A loud call of approval came from the crowd. "Well we'll need to confer with out benefactor on this first." The girl said looking to Jen.

"Kate stays in." Jen yelled up to the stage. "and I'll buy the whole place a round if you tie her toes!"

"Drinks for everyone!" The girl on the stage yelled as Kate's ticklers began to thread the toe ties in place and pull them tight.

"WAIT! WHAT IS THAT! NO! NONONO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT PLEASE! OH MY GOD I CAN'T MOVE MY FUCKING TOES! NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO!" Kate screamed out as her toes were secured and the tickling resumed.

The bridal party seemed to be getting a lot of enjoyment out of Kate's suffering. Lola even went up on the stage to take a close up video of Kate's trapped toes with the 8 flossers working in between them. With only 30 minutes left on her timer the entire bridal party including Lola was invited up onto the stage to take over tickling her toes and allow the rest of the ticklers to move to other parts of her body.

Jen and Rory watched in amusement as the bridal party cackled cruely as Kate's laughter went up an octave, within 15 minutes of the added tickles Kate had gone into silent laughter, much to Lola's delight.

"Oh C'mon Kate, you can laugh for us can't you?" Lola teased. "Your poor little toes, all tied up so they can't get away from these flossers! You must being going crazy. C'mon Kate it was your idea to even come here! Coochie coochie coo Kate! Ticklish little piggies!" The rest of the bridal party joined in on the taunting when suddenly somthing unexpected happened.

Kate threw her head back screaming out in orgasmic pleasure curling her toes so hard that she snapped more than one toe tie.

"Did she just..." Lola said in shock. "Just from tickling?"

Kate's timer ended and she was released from the device and led to a back room to get cleaned up. After a few minutes Star came over and handed Jen the bill.

"We're closing but someone was hoping to talk to you privately out back." Star said.

"Rory's coming too." Jen said plainly.

"I think that would be ok with her." Star said leading the duo back into the back room.

There sitting on a small couch was Kate wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and still barefoot.

"You're Jen?" Kate said looking up nervously at her.

"I am." Jen said a hint of anger in her voice.

"OH THANK YOU!" Kate said jumping off the couch and wrapping her arms around Jen. "I had no idea this would be so terrible for Lola, I honestly thought there would be a few tickles, she'd be made a fool of and then we'd be done. Like when a guy goes on stage at a strip club."

"Well it was clearly more than that." Jen said pushing Kate back slightly.

"Well that's not actually Kate's fault." Star said queitly.

"What do you mean." Jen said looking back at Star.

"Well, about a month or so ago a new manager took over the club." Star said. "He was pretty clear he wanted a more hardcore torture, before that it was usually more like what Kate is describing unless the victim really wanted to go all out."

"I see." Said Jen. "Well Kate I hope you and Lola both learned a lesson today."

"Yes. I did, thank you." Kate said hanging her head. "If there is any way I can repay you, really anything at all."

Jen looked over at Rory who gave a nod of approval.

"Kate do you live around here?" Jen asked.

"Y-yes." Kate said swallowing hard.

"Good, put your number into my phone," Jen said handing her phone to Kate. "At some point me and my girlfriend here may want to have some private fun with those toes of yours."

"O-oh." Kate said covering one foot with the other.

"You would enjoy that wouldn't you?" Jen asked knowingly.

"Yes Ma'am." Kate answered.

"Good." Jen said taking back her phone and texting a picture to Kate. "Here's a little something for you to remember me for now." Kate looked at the picture which was a shot of the exact moment she hit the peak of her orgasm. "See you soon Kate." Jen said looking hungrily at her still bare toes.

Jen and Rory left the back room and made their way to their limo.

"So this is our new life then?" Rory said amused. "Like some kind of tickle cartell?"

"The godmothers of tickling." Jen said with a huge smile on her face.

The next morning Jen and Rory woke up late and got downstairs just in time for breakfast. Both girls had dressed in comfortable clothes including sneakers.

"So what are we going to do today?" Rory asked.

"Wellllllllll." Jen said pushing her food around on her plate. "I was considering taking that rain check."

"What!" Rory said dropping the food off of her fork.

"Yeah why not?" Jen said smiling. "I mean it could be a ton of fun, plus we could stock up on some stuff from the Shoppe for cheap."

"Jen are you sure about this?" Rory said. "You're still pretty new to the recieving end of tickling."

"I'll be fine." Jen said dismissively.

Jen and Rory finished their breakfast and made their way down to the Tickle Shoppe. Once they arrived they saw that the stocks out front were sitting empty. Jen went inside and made her way to the back counter.

"Oh hi there!" Willow said with a big smile. "Back again so soon!"

"Yeah haha." Jen said nervously. "Actually I was given this yesterday." Jen handed the card to Willow who became visibly excited.

"Really?" Willow said looking at the back of the card. "Well you're in luck because the person that was supposed to be out there today chickened out."

"Must be my lucky day." Jen said suddenly feeling extremely nervous.

"Well, all I need is to know how long you want to be in for, and then have you sign the contract." Willow said.

"It's 25% per hour correct?" Jen asked.

"Yes Ma'am." Willow answered.

"So four hours and everything is free?" Jen asked.

Willow looked up at Jen in disbelief. "Well we normally don't have people go for that long out there."

"But that's the deal right." Jen said pointing at the card. "It's written right here, also since my dads firm is your guys lawyer I suppose I can call and ask him if we need to."

"Kelly!" Willow said waving to Kelly who was currently mercilessly tickling a pair of mismatched socked feet sticking out of a wall display of socks that claimed to make the wearer 5 times as ticklish. "Hmph, here would you mind taking over for me?" Kelly said turning to a pair of women maybe in their mid forties. "Silly little 19 year old girl claimed her feet weren't even ticklish and agreed to be the sock display model until her mom was done shopping at the mall down the street."

"Hahaha, oh that's my daughters age too." One of the women said. "Silly little things always making dumb choices. We have a few hours to kill anyway don't we?" The woman asked her friend.

"Oh sure!' The woman said. "What a fun little place, I'm so glad we decided to come in. and check it out."

"You take the yellow foot and I'll take the purple." The woman said walking up to the wiggling feet which were obviuosly trying desperately to pull back through the wall.

"Oh goodness this one even says "I'm Not Ticklish." on it." The woman looking at the purple sock said before skittering her nails over the heel of the foot. "Based on these reactions I'd say thats a lie!"

"Oh how cute this one says "Mistakes Were Made"" The other woman said grabbing onto the big toe of her foot. "This is what I do to Sabrina when she's being a brat." The woman said scribbling her nails over the ball of the sock covered foot. "Oh she must just be going bonkerz in there! How long until her mom comes back?"

"Well originally she told us that she was just grabbing a few things but once she saw how effective the socks were on her daughter she decided to run her whole weeks worth of errands and have a sit down lunch. I wouldn't expect her back before maybe 2 pm." Kelly said flipping a small switch on the display.

"Hehehehehehe, Oh no! Oh oh OH! Gah ok ok ok! Shitshitshit." A young girls voice came through on a small speaker.

"Ok Tanya, it's Kelly. I have to get back to work but I'm going to leave you with these nice ladies." Kelly said holding down a button.

"Tanya?" The woman tickling the yellow sock said in shock. "Not Tanya Moore?"

"Oh my it does sound just like her." The other woman said.

"Yes actually it is Tanya Moore." Kelly said quizically. "Do you know her?"

"She's our niece!" The woman said in unison.

"Oh how perfect!" Kelly said clapping. "Well by all means keep this switch up to hear her and push this button if you want her to hear you."

"Tanya?" The lady said pushing the button. "It's your Aunt Mitzi and Aunt Julie."

"Oh GOD!" Tanya yelled trashing her feet around.

"Oh you silly goose, you always were bragging about not being ticklish everytime your cousins would get caught by us at family gatherings." Julie said.

"Well at least now we have a secret weapon with these socks!" Mitzi said tickling her nieces toes causing her to squeek.

"Time to make up for all those missed tickles sweetie." Julie said using both hands to tickle one of Tanya's feet. Mitzi joined in and both women seemed to be thouroughly enjoying themselves as Tanya pleaded with them to stop.

"Hi Jen, Rory." Kelly said walking up to the counter.

"Kelly, Jen is trying to sign up for four hours in the front stocks." Willow said worried.

"Ok, so write her a contract." Kelly said.

"But that will be 100% off her purchases." Willow said.

"Trust me." Kelly said looking at Jen and Rory. "I have a feeling that these two are going to drive far more business over the course of time than they are going to save on their purchases today."

"I'll need a managers signature." Willow said clicking some buttons on the computer and printing out a single sheet of paper. Kelly looked it over briefly and then signed it.

"Jen, read this contract carefully." Kelly said. "I don't want another phone call with your father today."

"Yes, I'd also prefer to avoid that." Jen said taking the form and begining to read.

I, the undersigned, agree to be locked into the Tickle Shoppes public stocks for the duration of four hours. During this time I agree to be submitted to the mercy of the crowd. Shoppe staff will only intervene in the case of a medical emergency, a member of the crowd causing permanant physical damage, or commiting acts deemed by the city to be unlawful to be commited in public. In the case of the latter two situations the offending crowd member will be warned to cease their activity but I will not be released. A second offence by the same crowd member will result in them being banned from participating in my suffering, but again will not warrent my release.

I understand that the crowd will be encouraged to participate in inflicting various forms of torture upon my restrained body. I also understand that the public will be encouraged to take audio and visual recordings of my suffering and share them to social media. I understand that as I am in public I have no reasonable expectation of privacy, and therefore cannot take legal action against anyone who records and subsequently uploads videos or images of me. The Tickle Shoppe also reserves the right to record my time in the stocks and share it as they see fit. I release the use of this video for promotional purposes as well as sale in their online store.
Jen finished reading the document and signed the bottom of it handing it back to Kelly.

"Alright, let's get you ready." Kelly said handing the form to Willow.

Jen slid her sneakers off and placed them on the counter, followed by removing her sweatpants and sweatshirt revealing a pair of daisy duke shorts and a crop top.

"Perfect." Kelly said with a smile taking Jen's hand and leading her out in front of the Shoppe.

Jen climbed up onto the stocks and Kelly placed a strap around her waist and pulled it tight. She then began to fasten the cuffs around Jen's wrists lifting them up and attaching them to the chains on the top of the stocks. Jen then heard the clicking of a device on the back of the stocks as she felt her arms being pulled tight above her head. Kelly kept turning the device until Jen winced in paid and then turned it back three clicks letting the pressure off.

"Go one tighter." Jen said pulling at her wrists. Kelly just smiled as she clicked the device back one click tighter. Jen could feel that the smooth skin of her underarms was pulled perfectly taut. Kelly then turned another crank on the back of the stocks and Jen jumped slightly as she felt something push into her back. Jen looked down and could see that whatever Kelly had done had caused her back to arch leaving her ribs and belly even more exposed.

"It also makes you breasts bounce more when you laugh." Kelly said adjusting Jen's crop top to get rid of some wrinkles. "Alright ankles." Kelly said lifting the heavy foot board of the stocks. Jen obiediently placed her sock covered feet into the small half circles on the bottom portion of the stocks, watching intently as Kelly lowered the top porting down. Jen could feel the soft yet secure padding around the holes molding to her ankles. She could tell that she would have marks and depending on how much she thrashed some bruising around her ankles by the time she was released. The thought excited her as Kelly began to place some more straps over the tops of her legs.

"There, try to move." Kelly said looking the bondage over as Jen wiggled what little she could. "Awesome, last step." Kelly said peeling Jen's socks off sticking them just inside her shoes that Willow had brought out. Willow then hung the shoes up on the front of the stocks as Kelly began to lace the toe ties around each of Jen's toes.

"We find that people really get a kick out of seeing the victims shoes and socks on display." Willow said. "I'd guess it excentuates your helplessness and suggests that we have stripped you of any kind of protection." Willow then grabbed a large sandwhich board style sign and placed it on the sidewalk. Jen could barely make out what the sign said due to the angle but the part she could read said.

Ticklish Bare Feet on Display! Come tickle the helpless victim to your hearts content! If you can reach it you can tickle it! Victim is trapped in a truly inescapeble situation! Tickle as much as you want! No need to stop no matter how much victim is begging! No really, show no mercy! The victim voluteered for this!
Jen's attention turned as a middle aged couple walked past the stocks looking at her quizically.

"Oh my god! Hahaha." The woman laughed as she passed. "That's hilarious!"

Jen felt herself starting to blush now coming to the realization of just how exposed she was.

"Too late for second thoughts." Willow teased as she ran one nail up Jen's tied soles causing her to squeek. A few other people passing by giggled at the noise but continued to walk by seemingly having somewhere else to be.

"Alright, time to start the timer!" Kelly said holding up a thickpadlock with a digital clock on it. "4 hours until these babies can be opened." Kelly said sticking the lock through a latch in the front of the stocks. "Good luck, I'll be back to check in on your later."

Rory gave Jen a kiss on the forehead and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to hang back a bit, I wouldn't want to interfere with the crowd at all. Have fun sweetie, see you on the other side."

Jen sat nervously as people continued to walk past her, some would pass by as if nothing was happening, others would look her way and just move on, some would make quick comments, and a few even stopped to take picutres, but no one had actually touched her as of yet. Jen was honestly starting to get bored, all she could do was people watch. Suddenly she heard a bell tower in the distance.

"Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding." Jen counted the rings.

"Eleven O'Clock." Jen said looking up at the sun, it wasn't a terribly hot day and there were trees over the stocks that provided enoguh shade that Jen was pretty sure she wasn't at risk for a sunburn. As Jen was watching a fat squirrel in the tree above her she suddenly heard the voice of a girl, who seemed slightly younger than herself.

"Woah, take a look at this Erin!" Jen looked down to see a petite girl with jet black hair staring at her with an amused smile.

"What the fuck?" The girl Jen assumed must have been Erin said. "Maddie what is this?"

"I dunno." Maddie said looking around and seeing the sign. "It says here that we can tickle her."

"TICKLE HER!" Erin said recoiling. "Are you serious!"

"That's what it says." Maddie said shrugging. "Should we?"

"I don't think that's legal!" Erin said looking empathetically at Jen's predicament.

"Oh it's perfectly legal." Said a female police officer who happened to be passing by.

"Really!" Erin said in delight.

"Totally." The female cop said walking over to Jen's trapped feet. "Check this out."

"Heeeheheheheheheheeee." Jen began to giggle as the famale cop began to slowly trace her index finger in circles over Jen's heel.

"Oh my god." Erin said putting her hands over her mouth and sympathy giggling along with Jen.

"Well, I'd better get going. You two have fun!" The female cop said. "You too tootsie." The cop said as with a wink.

"C'mon Erin." Maddie said walking up to Jen's left foot.

"I don't know Maddie. It seems kind of mean. She looked really ticklish." Erin said looking sheepishly at Jen's right foot.

"Oh my god so what!" Maddie said. "If she's so ticklish then she shouldn't have let them get her in these things in the first place. Besides she hasn't once asked us not to tickle her."

"Well that's true." Erin said as she looked up at Jen nervously.

"C'mon it'll be fun!" Maddie said using just one finger on Jen's big toe.

"Heheheheheee." Jen giggled flexing slightly against the toe ties. "Oh noohohohohohoo."

Erin again covered her nose and mouth in some kind of sympathy response before reaching one hand out and lightly stroking Jen's other foot.

"Eeephehehehehehehee." Jen yelped as the sudden sensation jolted up her leg.

"Oh my god you really can't get away can you?" Erin said taking another stroke up Jen's foot. "You just have to sit here and take whatever people do to you!"

Jen couldn't lie and say that she wasn't enjoying her prediciment. Over Erin's should she could see Rory with a huge smile on her face as she blew a kiss to her.

"They even trapped your poor little toes, thats so mean." Erin said as she began to lightly tickle Jen's toes.

"Hahahahahahaaa." Jen began to laugh louder.

"Oh my god listen to her laugh." Maddie said picking up her tickling.

"That's all she can do!" Erin said adding her other hand into the mix and tickling Jen's sole. "Sit there and laugh."

"See I told you this would be fun!" Maddie said adding in her second hand and elevating Jen's laughter another notch.

Jen could tell that the two were far from expert ticklers but between the strict foot bondage and the quickly growing crowd adding a level of embaressment Jen was starting to loose control of her laughter.

"Listen to her laugh, oh my god I'd die." One woman said taking a video of the two girls working on Jen's feet.

"Poor thing, she must really be ticklish." Another said.

"Is she being punished or something?" A man asked as he walked up.

"No I think she's just some kind of exhibit." A different woman answered.

"Someone should tickle her ribs." A woman suggested.

"Ok!" An older woman answered walking behind Jen. "Sorry dear I just couldn't resist."

"Heeeheheheheheheee! Ha! Hahahaha! Oh! Oh no! Hahahaa!" Jen laughed as the older woman began to squeeze and poke at her ribs.

"Oh my, listen to that beautiful laughter." The woman said going up into Jen's armpits."Such a delight to hear honest to god unbridled laughter like this."

Jen was at the very edge of what she thought she would be able to take without making a complete fool out of herself when she heard a familiar voice.

"HOLY SHIT MOM LOOK!" Kyra said suddenly standing in front of Jen. "IT'S JEN!"

Jen's eyes shot wide open as she saw Kyra's mother Susie walk over with a huge smile

"NO! Hahahahaha! OH NO!" Jen laughed in horror.

"Uh oh someones in trouble now." Kyra said cruely as her mother made her way over to Maddie.

"Mind if I join in on the fun?" Susie asked.

"No not at all." Maddie said.

"Perfect, here you two scrub the soles of her feet with these while me and my daughter use these things in between her toes." Susie said handing each girl a hairbrush that she pulled out of a small drawer under the stocks.

Madie and Erin began to scrub their brushes both cackling with laughter as they saw Jen's reaction to the more effective method.

"Heehehehehahahahaha! Not the brushes! Hahahahahahahahaha!" Jen laughed slamming her knees against the seat of the stocks.

"Oops better tighten that." Willow said apearing out of no where and adjusting the strap that held Jen's knees firmly against the stocks. "Here this should help too." Willow said taking a bottle of baby oil and drizzling it over Jen's soles as the girls kept scrubbing with the brushes. As if that wasn't bad enough Kyra and Susie climbed on top of her legs and began to use dual flossers on each foot.

Jen was now beyond what she could willingly take, unfortunately for her it seemed that any sympathy that the crowd had for her was completely gone. Even shly little Erin had picked up a second hairbrush and was alternating between scrubbing them back and forth and up and down all while laughing along with Jen.

"Oh that must tickle so badly." The older woman whispered into Jen's ear. "I bet you wish they'd never taken your shoes and socks huh sweeite."

"You know what always makes me more ticklish!" Erin said.

"What's that sweetie." The older woman said encouragingly.

"Being teased." Erin said. "Like this: tickletickletickletickle!" Erin said much to the crowds amusement. Almost immediately others began to join in teasing Jen.

"Coochie coochie coo! Does this tickle right here? How about over here? Here?" Various voices said from all around Jen but there was one voice that stood out to Jen.

"Tickling Jen's ticklish trapped toes." Kyra said in a sing songy voice. "Tied little tootises can't get away, tickly flossers getting inbetween, driving her crazy, but she can't stop us, because her toes are tied." Jen was almost entraced by the tone and playfullness of Kyra's tone coupled with the absolute torture she was enduring. "Big mean brushes scrubbing her soles, two for each foot going back and forth, back and forth, up and down, up and down, never stopping, never slowing, just tickling and tickling and tickling her poor trapped feet. Listen to her laugh, she loves it!"

Another two women joined the fray by tickling Jen's sides as the older woman switched to focusing on Jen's arms and armpits. Jen was truly going crazy now and the crowd had grow as large as it was the day before when she had tickled Susie.

"Aaaahahahahahaa! No! Nononononoooooo! Too Much! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaaa! Pleeeeeheheheheeease!" Jen squealed to the utter delight of the crowd.

"Oh please stop. My poor poor little feet are waaaaaat too ticklish." One woman cried out in a mocking tone from the crowd.

"If she thinks this is bad give her the lotion!" A girl with short blue hair yelled from the edge of the crowd.

"Yeah! I've heard about that!" Another girl said kneeing next to the stocks and tickling Jen's knees and inner thighs.

"Lotion! Lotion! Lotion! Lotion! Lotion!" The crowd began to chant in unison.

"Well Jen, we'd better give them what they want." Willow said holding up a bright pink bottle. "Can everyone take a short break for me please." Willow said filling her hand with a huge ammount of the pink lotion. Jen didn't have the capacity to read the bottle but as it was applied to her bare feet and rubbed in vigoursously by Willow, Jen could feel a light tingling sensation. That feeling grew and grew until she suddenly Jen felt as if she could feel even a slight breeze on her feet. Willow took out a single stiff feather and slowly slid it over Jen's sole.

"Aaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheheheheheeeee!" Jen exploded.

"Have at her girls." Willow said sticking the feather under one of the toe ties so it stuck out from Jen's foot amusingly.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Jen screamed shaking her head back and forth madly as Erin, Maddie, Susie, And Kyra resumed with their tools at the previous intensity. "AAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" Jen laughed thrashing her head as it was the only part of her that was even able to move more than a few centimeters.

Willow then proceeded to generously coat the rest of Jen's body in a thick smathering of the pink lotion and Jen became painfully aware of it's effects even before Willow leaned in and grabbed her by the chin forcing her to face her.

"This is our special sensitivity lotion." Willow said holding up the bottle. "It makes you about 10 times as ticklish for about an hour, it also makes it so that you never get desensitized to the tickling, so every touch feels just as torturous as the very first. We're going to cover you head to toe once every half hour just to make sure it doens't wear off."

"NNNNOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOO! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jen screamed at her tormentors.

"Listen to her scream!" A voice from the crowd cried out. "I want a turn!"

"Here take the brushes." Erin said. "We have to go anyway and I'd hate to have her feet get lonely. Hehehe!"

"Mercy! Hahahahahhaha! Please! Just slow down." Jen was able to beg as she composed herself to the new level of ticklishness.

"Mercy?" The girl now using the brushes on her left foot said. "I just started silly!"

"Help! Please!" Jen begged.

"Can't have you saying things like that sweeite." Willow said sticking a ball gag in her mouth. "Don't want to scare off the crowd."

"Blindfold her too!" A man from the crowd yelled out and within a few seconds Jen's world went dark as someone, Willow she assumed wrapped bodage tape around her entire head covering her eyes. Even if she could rub her head against her arms the tape wouldn't be coming off without someones help.

Jen's laughter became muffled due to the gag and with the loss of her vision she began to hear the comments from her ticklers and the crowd.

"What's happening?"

"They're tickling her."

"Oh no, that's terrible."

"Hahaha they even tied her toes back."

"She looks exhausted how long has she been in there for?"

"Only a few minutes I think, not very long."

"Oh look they hung her shoes and socks right there."

"Well I can't watch this anymore let's go."

"Step right up and tickle our happy volunteer!" Willow annouced. "She's so tickled you all came to play with her. If you see a place you'd like to tickle go ahead and have at it. No consequences!"

In that moment Jen came to fully understand how desperate her situation truly was. She was the only constant in an ever changing crowd. Most people would walk by her not wanting to get involved, some would watch for a moment or two and then continue on, others would stay for a while until they either grew bored or overwhelmed by her suffering, as for those who would partake in her torment, many would be oblivious to the ammount of time she had already been in the stocks, or how long she had left. She was a toy to be played with and then passed along to the next player, each one only seeing a small fraction of her overall suffering and therefore not feeling any need to show her any mercy. It was the perfect system, and now that she understood it...She fucking loved it.

Jen fell into almost a trance like state, all she could do was laugh wildly into her gag, shake her head, and listen to the taunts and teases of the crowd. The only two things that let Jen sense the passage of time was the regular application of senstivity lotion and the church bell ringing noon. At one point Rory came up to Jen and told her that she was going to get lunch with Kelly and that they would be back later. Jen did her best to acknowledge Rory but could barely think of anything except the inscesent tickling. After a while of nothing but endless tickling Jen heard a woman from the crowd talking with Willow.

"Hey, looks like you guys are using sensory deprivation to make her more tickish." The girl said cheerfully.

"It's a bonus side effect for sure, but no the main purpose." Willow said.

"Oh that's to bad, see I work for a company the specializes in sensory deprivation and I really think our products could be something you'd be interested in carrying." The girl said.

"Oh really?" Willow said intrigued.

"Yeah so let's see, with tickling obviously you want to heighting the sensation of being touched, so you want to block out every other sense as much as possible." The girl explained. "So you have her eye's covered which is great and shes gagged so she can't release her stress through screaming, or I guess laughing in this case hahaha." The girl laughed.

"It honestly tends to be a lot of both." Willow said in a playful tone.

"You've also got her really tightly bound for how exposed she is for tickling so kudos on that." The girl said impressed. "I imagine it must be hell to not be able to even wiggle your toes." The girl said.

"Oh it's quite infuriating." Willow joked.

"I notice that she's still able to shake her head and move her hands, do you think you could do her fingers up like her toes and maybe strap her head more in place maybe just looking at where her feet would be if she could see that is, hahaha."

"That's an interesting idea." Willow said. "Get to work on that."

"Hahaha, this is great." The girl said. "So my next suggestion would be to put in our special ear buds, they block out 100% of sound except when you use this app, you can play music or other sounds, or you can talk into it like a microphone."

"Go for it." Willow said.

Jen was suprised when she suddenly felt someone put in a pair of ear buds and the world turned off. It was silent, Jen could only just barely hear the sound of her laughter radiating through her body. Next her head was pulled back against the padded backboard of the stocks, and bodage tape was wrapped around everything but her nose. Lastly she felt someone grabing her fingers and sliding ties over them just like the toe ties. Jen took inventory of her body and quickly realized that she was 100% immobile, the only parts of her body that she felt moving at all were her belly and breasts both involuntarily bouncing from her desperate laughter. Then she felt someone tickling the palms of her hands. Until that very second Jen didn't even know that her palms could be ticklish, but now that she wasn't able to move her fingers it had just become another tartget for her ever growing tormentors. Next her neck and chin were being tickles and it seemed as though there wasn't a single bit of skin that didn't have someone dedicated to making it tickle.

"How you hold'n up Jen." Willow said suddenly into her earbuds. "I've got my new friend here who gave us the idea to try full sensory deprivation on you, can you say thanks to her?" Willow paused while Jen sat in the silence as the non stop tickling continued all over her body. "Well she says she wants to try something else with you, she assures me that this will drive you mad, here she is."

"Hi Jen, I'm Luna, I help to develop sensory deprivation equiptment. Willow here has been explaining a bit about tickle torture to me and I'm wondering if one of the techniques I like to use on my clients will work on you. I'm leaving my bussiness card in your sneaker so I hope that you'll be willing to give me a full report on if this heightens the tickling for you or not once you are let out. Ready, here we go."

"Alright Jen, so Willow told me that they locked you up in these stocks, and your shoes and socks were pulled off leaving your poor bare feet out for everyone to see. Then they tied back your toes and a few girls started tickling your feet, then a few more came and someone started tickling your ribs. What I want to tell you now is exactly how many people you have tickling you, We'll start at your hands and work our way down to your poor helpless feet." Jen felt herself getting incredibly turned on by the womans voice as well as the things she was saying. "You have one girl who's tickling your palms with stiff feathers, then you have a girl for each arm tickling you from your wrist to just above your armpits, speaking of which you have a girl on each side of you that is using some kind of rotating brush in each of your armpits that I'm sure must be driving you mad." Jen noticed that the intesntiy of the part that Luna described would increase once she had mentioned it and then stay at that level. "You have what apears to be 6 people working on your ribs, sides and belly and another two that are ticking your thighs, two more cute girls are tickling your knees even reaching under your legs to tickle the backs, then we have a girl tickling between your knees and where you feet disapear into the stocks." The girl paused briefly. "Then we get to your poor little feet, oh my goodness Jen your poor poor feet, they must be tickling like crazy, they're beat red and quivering against the toe ties. You have four girls each with two an electric flosser and an electic toothbrush, that's 8 tools that are dedicated just to your poor trapped toes, then there is one girl who is tickling the sole of each of your feet with what Willow tells me is a vibrating hairbrush, that must be absolute torture Jen, like 100 little vibrating fingers scrubing up and down your soles, and that's not all Jen, you also have 4 more girls two on each foot, one tickling the inside edge of your foot and another tickling the outer edge. I know you can't hear them right now Jen but they're all just laughing at you, everytime you whimper try to scream into your gag or when your toes twitch against the toe ties these girls just laugh and laugh and laugh at you. They just love making you suffer Jen, and they won't stop until the timer is up. You're trapped and all you can do is think about how bad this tickles and how embaressing this all must be. They're taking pictures and videos of you, they're calling you the tickle girl. There's a line forming just to get a chance to tickle you." Luna paused for a while.

"Jen I have somehting even more torturous to tell you." Luna said. "There is someone else here who wants to talk to you."

Jen figured it was probably Rory and was trying to immagine what kind of taunts she would speak directly into her ear but who she heard instead sent her into a blind panic.

"Well, well, well..." Heather said into Jen's earpiece. "Looks like Rory isn't the only tickle freak at school after all huh Jen?"

Jen couldn't breathe but as she began to panic her ticklers took it as a sign that they were breaking her and doubled their efforts.

"Jen, Jen, Jen," Heather said with her customary venom. "What ever will I do with you, did you know that the entire launguage department had a trip here this weekend. Immagine our suprise when we all ran into you here. That's right Jen, every single girl tickling you right now is from school and the one's who are waiting for thier turn are making sure to get plenty of pictures and videos to send out to everyone. You and Rory are going to be the laughing stock of the school, hahaha, see what I did there?"

Jen was mortified, she wanted to sink into the ground and never come up.

"To be honest Jen, you and Rory do make an awefully cute couple. It's to bad she's not up there next to you in the same prediciment because that would make an amazing video." Heather said. "Well I'd better be on my way, but just know by the time you are out of these stocks the entire school is going to have seen you getting destroyed in the stocks."

Jen's world fell silent again, she was just immagining her classmates laughing while tickling her helpless body, the thought made her warm, and wet, and... and... fuck, she realized, she was turned on by the humiliation. Something about the embaressment of being helplessly tickle tortured in front of everyone just set her off. She had always gravitated towards the humiliation aspect of tickling but now this was at a new level. It was part of what made Rory's video so incitcing to her.

Jen sat helplessly decending into ticklish madness for the remainder of her time in the stocks. Then she felt the tickling end and the tape being removed from her head, and within a few minutes she was stretching and rubbing her worn out body.

“So how was it?” Kelly asked helping Jen to her feet.

“Pure fucking hell” Jen said wobbling as she tried to stand up.

“Jen!” Rory yelled putting her arms around her. “I’m so sorry I had no idea she’d be here!” Rory put her hands on Jen’s shoulders and backed away slightly to look into her eyes, and was taken aback by what she saw. Jen’s eyes were lit up with an excited flame.

"I need you to take me out back and get me the fuck off." Jen said grabbing Rory and leading her into the Shoppe. Kelly quickly followed them leading them to a private room. Jen pulled off her shorts and jumped up into a humiliator and demanded to be strapped in, once she was securely fastened she looked to Rory who was already holding a vibrator.

"Someone understood the assignment." Kelly said with a giggle.

"Make me come until I fucking beg you to stop, and then keep going!" Jen said in a ferral tone that Rory had never heard before.

Rory, never one to turn down an opportunity to do something extremely hot, got to work. Jen's first orgasm was almost instant and she began to scream and shake against her bonds as Rory pressed the vibrator harder against her post orgasm. Liquid began to drip onto the floor from between Jen's legs just as the door to the room opened.

"So she liked it then?" Willow asked walking up to stand next to Kelly.

"Seems so." Kelly said watching Jen's toes splay and curl wildly as she endured another mind shattering orgasm.

"Should we?" Willow asked raising her eyebrow.

"I think she'd be angry if we didn't" Kelly answered.

Rory watched as the duo walked up on either side of her and grabbed onto Jen's big toes pulling them back, and began scrubbing her still red soles with hairbrushes. Jen came again crying out in a primal scream before returning to cackling laughter.

"Looks like the sensitizing lotion is still working." Willow said with a smile.

"So how long should we keep this up." Kelly asked Rory.

"Well she said not to stop until she begged and then keep going." Rory said now rubbing the vibrator against Jen's clitorous. "Does that lotion work down here too?" Rory asked widening her eyes.

"Oh! It certainly does." Willow said running over to the table and grabbing a bottle and pouring it in between Jen's legs.

Rory returned the vibrator to Jen's swollen pussy and watched as Jen's body tensed for a moment before thrashing like Rory had never seen anyone thrash before.

"OK!" Jen yelled. "I changed my mind stop! Oh my god! Take it AWAY! I'm going to... Rory.... I'm going to come again."

"Tickle her." Rory said, and with that Willow and Kelly resumed their assault on Jen's feet. Rory forced three more orgasms out of Jen before she let her out of the humiliator. Kelly took Jen over into another room and allowed her to shower.

"I'll make you pay for that." Jen said wearily as she came back from the shower wearing clothes from the Shoppe.

"I hope so." Rory said obviously incredibly turned on by the session. "What are we going to do about Heather?"

"Who cares about Heather." Jen said.

"You don't want revenge?" Rory asked astonished.

"I mean, if you ever get her under contract in here I want a shot at her." Jen said looking to Kelly.

"Noted." Kelly said with a smile. "I'm sure we can work somthing into the fine print if she comes in again."

"Again?" Rory said suprised.

"Oh yes." Kelly said. "She much prefers to be on the giving end of things, but I've had her under my fingers more than once."

"That fucking bitch!" Rory yelled slamming her hand on the table. "After all the grief she gave me, and then today outing you to the whole school?"

"Well." Jen said smiling. "At least you and I don't have to hide anymore. Plus we get to go on a shopping spree."

Jen and Rory made their way around the Shoppe, buying all kinds of clothes, tickle tools, and even a giant orante set of stocks with all the bells and whistles.

"Kelly, can we store our stocks here until we find a place?" Jen asked.

"Of course." Kelly said happily. "We need somewhere to keep Iris anyway."

"Perfect." Jen said with a smile.

this was such an incredible build-up oh my god... i absolutely loooove your writing style!!

yay the return of the tickle shoppe! Gods by far the hottest setup in the history of this whole forum!
Combined with smoking hot characters and brilliant writing.. BEST author in the tmf!!!

Man, your stories are amazing! Love everything about your writing!

As always you never fail to deliver. Incredible build up of the fun relationship between the two and one of the best payoffs you've ever done easily, the tickle shoppe never fails to deliver. Hope to keep seeing more new stuff from you this year.

Amazing story, I love all the tickle shoppe stories, but I think this is my new favourite, I hope this series carrys on for a long time. 🙂

oh gods the scene when Heather appears on the earpiece gets me every time.. sooo hot mindfuck/tease... more PLEASE...

Glad to see this story is getting the love and attention it deserves. Thank you for taking the time to conjure up a beautifully detailed reality and sharing it here with all of us. All of the Tickle Shoppe stories are top shelf

I didn’t think any story could possibly surpass the brilliance of the tickle shop inspection…. I was clearly wrong. This is a masterpiece and I will never doubt your ability to outdo yourself again. The characters are well developed and the plot points are interesting. At no point in this story does it feel like there is a slow point. I don’t feel as a read like I need to rush to the tickling parts. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back