• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When should I tell my girlfriend?

emad54

I'm a 20 year old college student and recently got into my first relationship ever, so I have no clue how any of this is supposed to work. We were cuddling for the first time on our fourth date yesterday and she started a tickle fight when she found out I was ticklish. It was a good bit of fun for the both of us but I can't help but feel guilty after the fact knowing that it was just a silly innocent thing for her, meanwhile I could get turned on by it and she wouldn't know. It was made clear that this wouldn't be the only time this will happen, so I don't know if I should just tell her next time things start going in that direction or if I should wait until we start having sex (we haven't even kissed yet). I feel like it could be too early to start laying my fetishes on her (again, first relationship so I don't really know), but then again, if I wait later down the line to tell her, she might feel betrayed and disgusted by me having kept that info from her. I just don't see a good way to go about this

Any and all advice is appreciated!

Wait until things become intimate. Don't make it a big deal.
Just tell her "ya know, tickling actually is a turn in for me."
Advice from an actual sex therapist. Ask me how I know.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back