• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where / how to set up a session?

dandashem

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker here on-and-off for a long time, and I'm looking to branch out a bit. I am more or less a complete novice when it comes to this sort of thing, but am interested in finding someone to do a session with. I have no Idea where to even begin. Where do I go online to find people who do sessions in the first place? This forum seems to be a bit too isolated or small to reach the people I'm looking for. Any tips or directions would be appreciated!

If there are any dungeons in your city you can look them up. Also, there might be something similar in your city to FootPad or the FootSpot like they have on NYC. There are also foot models on IG and Twitter that might be located in your city or might be traveling to your city you could look up as well.

I agree with the last post, and you could try Tryst and Eros, maybe Doublelist

Usually setting up a session can take a lot of time. It really has so many factors. Talking with a person who is interested in sessioning with you is the first step. Just playing the field is the way to go.

Dude there are several sites where you can find women, or men who are open to tickling. If you just want a tickle session, as opposed to an actual relationship, you'll have to pay for it. You can try Eros, or Slixa, and simply filter your search to tickling or foot worship.

I don't know if you live in the US, but certain cities, like Philadelphia, NY, Tampa, LA, DC seem more open to this kink. If you're in the Midwest, or South your options might be limited. There's also foot worship parties in places like NYC, and Philly, but again you'd have to pay

I had an unbelievable session with Tickle Katt last year. You can find her on Instagram @tickle.katt. She’s in Michigan. Amazingly ticklish feet and the best laugh there is!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back