• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whether liking tickling is masoochism

damdu

TMF Novice
because why during sessions models beg for mercy and don't want to finish

Depending on the type of tickle fetish you have, it can fall into masoochism. I wasn't aware there was different kinds of tickle fetishes until I found this place and the community in general.

There's sensual tickling fetish, there's playful tickling fetish and there's straight ahead tickle torture fetish. Which the tickle torture fetish is what I have...so for me, I guess it falls into masoochism.

It can definitely be a form of masochism. When a woman is tickling me I love it, and begging her to stop is just a way to feel her dominance over me and make it more fun. Meanwhile I'm getting increasingly more horny. It's being tickled that does it, but knowing she has dominance over me is a lot to do with it too.

I would say it counts as masochism. There seems to be a misconception in the general BDSM community that if something isn’t painful it “doesn’t count”.

Begging or other verbal outbursts is often involuntary. Kind of like how you pull your hand away from a hot stove without thinking about it. Reactions to being tickled is an instinctual response, and everybody reacts differently.

That said, I have worked with at least one masochist (Mya) who didn't enjoy the tickling, she enjoyed how much she suffered because of it. She literally told me she enjoyed the "pain of laughing so hard".

So, it's different things for different people. You can't really paint a broad brush. I do think, though, that on some level people who enjoy being tickled have at least a touch of masochism about them.

A lot of the women I've known who were into tickling on some level enjoyed the sensation, the squirming, the laughter, the loosening of inhibitions; the begging and pleading was all just part of the play. I'm sure there are some people into it who are masochists; I've just known a lot more who just thought it was fun and sexy (and a nice departure from a boring old fuck).

As many of the posters above have noted the issue here is in the definition of masochism. While, yes, then enjoyment of pain is a major trait of the identity, it can also include the concept of distress, on the physical, mental and emotional levels also (Enjoying Humiliation if a form of masochism).

Tickling can indeed inflict distress across the three aspects (Physical, Mental, Emotional) and thus it falls firmly into masochism.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back