• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which AI vampire look do you like better?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I’m conjuring up another series for the AI megathread. - this time it vampiresses.

These two hold promise. Which do you like better? I’m not a vampire myself, so I need to go to bed now.

Muhahahaha!

IMG_3363.jpegIMG_3361.jpeg

The first lady looks a little more sinister I like that.

The first one for me, definitely! These are both really great outputs, by the way :)

Here’s a few more vampires. I lightened their blue eyes and gave them a more ecstatic look to emphasize their eagerness. Unfortunately one pic came out where her “victim” has 6 toes on one foot, but I liked the vampire so much I kept it.

IMG_3369.jpegIMG_3368.jpegIMG_3367.jpegIMG_3366.jpeg

Oh, these look great too! To be honest, I hadn't noticed the sixth toe until you mentioned it! I'm just incredibly impressed how accurate the AI is in executing details, especially in the backgrounds, the candelabras and chains and such. Is this the new Bing AI you're using?

I’m using the paid version of ChatGPT, which now was DALL E3 included (as well as Bing). It is pretty amazing. I spelled out some particulars - the lighting, the red candles, the red glass ornament in her hair, etc, but I think I said “In a Gothic setting” which seemed to fit.

I’m learning that the nuances of words make a big difference in what results you see. For example, we might use “thoughtul” and “pensive” interchangeably, but the AI engine sees these are different words and you’ll get different results. Fascinating. I’m not sure how long I’ll dabble. I tend to jump into something big time, then get bored. Drives my wife crazy. Heh heh.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back