• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which ler broke you the most?

W. Kiet

Some ler's are quite easy to handle, some got you pretty good, but there are ler's who are so good that you lose all control over your body. They can tickle you for as long as they want. You can't take it, but there is nothing you can do about it. You are helpless.

I'm curious about your stories about when you were tickled by such ler's.

There was this one girl that found the thin line between pleasure and despair... almost like a dream. :)

My boyfriend and a Friend of mine (MF/F) tickled me at my lower tummy and Armpits. Straight up deep and strong tickling. I screamed for mercy but they just laughed at me back and tickled more. I was afraid about wetting myself at the end. They got me really good. Still shiver at the thought about it.

I won’t give names, to respect privacy:

My best experience(s) is when the ler can leave me on the edge, the entire time. They take the time to learn spots, reactions, intensity, and methods. They respect boundaries without question. While they love being methodical and exploring, they enjoy the interaction, the touch, the responses, and the banter as much as I do.

The environment is relaxed, you know the ler, you can put your guard down and just enjoy it. And agonize lol. Love/hate. You have your “signals” or safe words established. They don’t constantly ask if you’re okay, they trust you will use them if needed.

They focus on every sensitive part of your body. Feeling their fingers and hands, absolutely craving and dreading it at the same time. Blindfold is on, restraints/no restraints, doesn’t matter if they know what they’re doing.

The entire interaction is absolutely intense. I leave end it a blubbering mess. Bonus points if they are laughing too. Those, by far, are my favorite ones :)

It was in the spring of 2006. I was having a three-hour session with Mistress Kassandra (who has since retired from being a professional Domme).
She had me tied down to a bondage table with my arms extended far above my head and a big, thick pillow under my butt. She climbed up on the table, straddling me, and dug into my ribs. Using both thumbs, she did deep tickling up and down my rib cage, then went to my most vulnerable spot, between my second and third ribs (counting from the bottom up).
Staying on that spot, on both sides simultaneously, she smiled as I went berserk, thrashing and struggling to no avail. After an endless time of ticklish agony, she looked into my eyes, deeply, and, without stopping the relentless movement of her thumbs, she said, "I know that you're suffering and it amuses me. It amuses me greatly."

That broke me the most ever in all my experiences, before and since. God bless you, Mistress Kassandra. :woman:

A woman I met on Fetlife a few years ago broke me in the best of ways. She had me tied down and giggling in no time. Then it was a straight hour of belly laughs from my armpits and feet being tortured followed by a fantastic ending...

Cheesecake. We got cheesecake factory after 🍰.

It was in the spring of 2006. I was having a three-hour session with Mistress Kassandra (who has since retired from being a professional Domme).
She had me tied down to a bondage table with my arms extended far above my head and a big, thick pillow under my butt. She climbed up on the table, straddling me, and dug into my ribs. Using both thumbs, she did deep tickling up and down my rib cage, then went to my most vulnerable spot, between my second and third ribs (counting from the bottom up).
Staying on that spot, on both sides simultaneously, she smiled as I went berserk, thrashing and struggling to no avail. After an endless time of ticklish agony, she looked into my eyes, deeply, and, without stopping the relentless movement of her thumbs, she said, "I know that you're suffering and it amuses me. It amuses me greatly."

That broke me the most ever in all my experiences, before and since. God bless you, Mistress Kassandra. :woman:
That spot on the last few 'rungs' on a rib ladder is exquisitely sensitive!

I've had a couple that haven't even had to tie me down, but straddle me. It's worse to have the weight of someone on top of you rather than being tied down imo. Even the little bit that I've been able to defend myself isn't enough and somehow that makes it worse if that makes sense?

Toss-up between two different ladies. One was actually just staying with my current Domina of the time, and she'd let her join in tickling me. She was actually way better at tickling than the Domina. Really good at tickling all over the place, so I didn't know what or where would be next.

The other was a different Domina who figured out how awfully sensitive I am around the collar/neck area, would sit on my chest, and just sent me into paroxysms of laughter (even though I was hating it).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back