• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which spot has the highest success rate

AL47

In your experience which spots or areas have the highest tickle success rate. Obviously the feet and armpits are going to be in every list but what about the less considered spots?

This answer is going to vary greatly on so many things...most notably the person being tickled. Not everyone is as ticklish on the same areas as everyone else. Not everyone has super ticklish feet. Some people have non sensitive underarms.

It will also vary depending on the skill level and technique style of the person doing the tickling. I feel like what works with one lee won't work on all lees.

For instance, I always get phenomenal reactions from tickling my boyfriend's feet and hips. But I also played with others in the past who had no reaction to either, but the sides/rib areas got great reactions.

imho based on experience which is quite a lot its the hip bones and lower rib bones and often hip hollows, scratching or hairbrushing soles is also high.
one thing I discovered was that these spots are normally the ones even if the person being tickle tortured previously thought it was other spots

the main difference is mainly to do with the skills and perseverance of the tickler

Totally agree. My most ticklish and worst spot totally depends on the fingernails and style of the tickler. It's not the same every time, even on the same body

People are generally going to be ticklish on the same spots, hot ticklish varies. From my personal experience, sides, stomachs, pits, and feet have been the most consistent spots. With feet often being the most ticklish or sensitive. Though, 2 current women I've been dating most ticklish spots have been their sides, stomachs, and pits. With one, her bellybutton was her worst spot, and their are both also really ticklish on their ears and necks.

In my experiences (which have been several) of course the feet/and sides are usually one of the main "go to" targets...mostly because....well they seem to be the naturally allowed universal test spots. Seems like sides (whether it be light or more intense versions) Garner the most reactions , with feet being a distant 2nd.

imho after doing loads of full tickle tortures the most common spot that can be tickled to get them in to their most ticklish stage and u can tickle to the very core of their being is usually on and just inside the hip bones and around that very lower tummy area. even when the person didn’t know in advance that they were so extraordinarily ticklish there they went in to complete frenzies when methodically tickled there and you can sustain that level of unbearable ticklishness there for prolonged periods. they just get more and more frantic

imho after doing loads of full tickle tortures the most common spot that can be tickled to get them in to their most ticklish stage and u can tickle to the very core of their being is usually on and just inside the hip bones and around that very lower tummy area. even when the person didn’t know in advance that they were so extraordinarily ticklish there they went in to complete frenzies when methodically tickled there and you can sustain that level of unbearable ticklishness there for prolonged periods. they just get more and more frantic

Wow, you sound like a VERY talented (and fun) Ler! Would love to read recounts/ stories of your tickle torture sessions because your description of your Lees' reactions as you find their 'special spots' is amazing! In your opinion, how long is a 'prolonged period'? One can tell from even your short descriptions you really get into the 'art of tickling' --- and working the Lee's mind as well as body to perfection! Thanks for sharing your comments!

I believe two spots exist for instant high success/tickle destruction. One is the inner thighs. I don't think any explanation is needed on that one.

I have also found that the backs of the thighs and the crease between there and the butt cheeks can be surprisingly devastating! People sometimes just collapse when attacked there (including myself)!

Experienced that sensation in my early college years (when single) when I was working at an office at a work-study position.
I was bent over a desk to sort scads of papers when a woman co-student worker performed that grabbing / tickling maneuver on me.
I collapsed backwards into her lap (helpless response) but more than laughing, it was an intense turn on as well.

I know from tickling a few others over the years how great this spot can be, but sometimes, overly torturous! IE My wife cannot tolerate 'hard tickling' in that crease between thigh and butt cheek ---She becomes physically violent to get me to stop! It is true torture for her, so hard tickling there is off limits. Now, if she's in the right mood and with a slow build up, she can tolerate and enjoy 'lighter' play in that area, and I can use that erogenous/ticklish spot to great advantage for a fun filled experience.

In your experience which spots or areas have the highest tickle success rate. Obviously the feet and armpits are going to be in every list but what about the less considered spots?

Quite simply, the ticklish spot. You just have to find it… <<<<----

Wow, you sound like a VERY talented (and fun) Ler! Would love to read recounts/ stories of your tickle torture sessions because your description of your Lees' reactions as you find their 'special spots' is amazing! In your opinion, how long is a 'prolonged period'? One can tell from even your short descriptions you really get into the 'art of tickling' --- and working the Lee's mind as well as body to perfection! Thanks for sharing your comments!

you can dm me then if u want or even dm me on discord

Can confirm. Lower tummy is absolutely devastating

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back