• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who has more ticklish feet, on average?

solarcharger

TMF Master
I’ve often wondered, over the years, if there has ever been any studies done to determine who, on average, has more ticklish feet…..Men, or Women?

My guess is women's feet are the most ticklish. The majority of family members I have are women and they have ticklish feet. However I think mine are the most ticklish of all of them

I would think women are more ticklish just based off experience and the media. But of course I could be biased. According to a couple articles I saw on the almighty google women tend to have more ticklish feet. But I’ve never really heard of a tickle study being done, so who knows.

tbh I have had loads of experience of very thorough prolonged tickle torturing even and imho boys are more ticklish then girls ON THE AVERAGE

I’ve often wondered, over the years, if there has ever been any studies done to determine who, on average, has more ticklish feet…..Men, or Women?

Whenever questions like these pop up, people always answer based on their own personal preferences. Those who only like tickling women will of course say that women are more ticklish even if there’s no scientific basis behind that assumption.

I've tickled both men and women but in those experiences I've found that women within that group are most ticklish

Some studies have been done over the years, even Kinsey did some related research.

Ticklishness seems to be evenly distributed across genders. Which follows, as it's an integrated nervous system response that probably evolved as a defense mechanism to note something (that might be bitey) is crawling upon one, which has no real gender specified aspect (everyone gets it as part of the basic 'skin response' package so to speak)

Myriads

Whenever questions like these pop up, people always answer based on their own personal preferences. Those who only like tickling women will of course say that women are more ticklish even if there’s no scientific basis behind that assumption.

Exactly this. It'll probably be pretty much half and half, law of averages. It's like when the question gets asked of such nationality is most ticklish and everyone just weighs in with their personal preferences and back it up with their "experience".

Its impossible to say its Men or Women cause its always different for each person. Besides that there is no reason to try and categorize it so.

I've never met a woman -- in those cases where I had the opportunity to draw a comparison -- whose feet were as ticklish as mine are. On the other hand, women always act surprised when they discover how ticklish I am, so maybe they perceive me to be an outlier among male subjects.

I can't say I know from experience, but my guess is it's a lot to do with genetics and not gender.

If anything, women have softer more well kept feet which would lend to being more ticklish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall, on average - I definitely think women's feet are more ticklish than men's feet.

Because women's feet are normally smoother, softer, and more cared for (than men's feet) I think it makes them more sensitive.

Although there are many great male 'ler's, and some male 'lee's are VERY ticklish, I think women are the major factor in both scenarios.

Overall, I think women are more ticklish than men, but they are also better ticklers/teasers as well.

So, I think the fact that women are more ticklish makes it easier for a male 'ler to drive them crazy. But, because women are also so good at tickling, even if a male 'lee isn't as ticklish, a good female 'ler can drive them insane too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back