• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who made THIS piece of artwork?!?!

philtickle69

TMF Novice
Going through my ginormous collection of clips and I remember this little beauty. Seems to be from the 80's since the girls pubes looks like an extra large NY slice of pizza...but MAN is she getting it good. Sorry for shoddy quality, and also RealPlayer is used. ENJOY!! It is titled TIED3.

Attachments

• F-M%20anonymous3[1].avi
    1.5 MB · Views: 494
I believe that's one of the early Tied and Tickled videos from Cal Star

I believe it was actually their first tied and tickled vid.

Yes, it was TIED AND TICKLED #1. In my opinion, a pioneer of our fetish. There was a rumer going around throughout the years that that girl, (Michele Bauer), known by some other names as well, was actually faking the whole thing. I have a real hard time believing that was fake. She'll always be ticklish in MY mind.

That F/M clip is pretty good, where can I see the rest of that?

Going through my ginormous collection of clips and I remember this little beauty. Seems to be from the 80's since the girls pubes looks like an extra large NY slice of pizza...but MAN is she getting it good. Sorry for shoddy quality, and also RealPlayer is used. ENJOY!! It is titled TIED3.
I definitely DO NOT want to know where you get your pizza.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back