• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who should John Kerry choose as his running mate?

Who should John Kerry pick as his running mate?

• John Edwards

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Richard Gephardt

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Chris Dodd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
This is a political poll. Who do people think John Kerry should pick as his running mate?

My choice for this question is John Edwards. I say this for several reasons. First, it is my personal opinion that the Democrats made a mistake in the choice of candidate, because I feel that Edwards has a more likable personality, and would have also tipped many of the southern states that may now go for Bush, in favor of the Democrats. Second, he will work well with Kerry to offset Kerry's sometimes abrasive personality, and will also be a strong advocateof the rights of the lower and middle classes. One issue Edwards shed light on that I feel is an important one is the out of control credit card interest rates in this country, something no other candidate has done.
I truly hope Kerry picks Edwards. If he doesnt, I think it will be a serious mistake, and hopefully wont cost him in what looks like it may be a very close election between the Bush man and himself.

Mitch

Casting a write-in vote...

If I was a democrat, I suppose I'd choose Evan Bayh from Indiana, a moderate who would appeal to a broad base. But, of those listed, I suppose Edwards is the one I'd pick.

Interesting choice. I know this will never happen, but a poll I heard last night on Channel 6 in Philadelphia said that if John Mccain were to ever switch and run with Kerry, that a Mccain/ Kerry ticket beats Bush and Dick 53 to 37. I wish Mccain would switch, because I like him, even though hes not from my party. He already said he wont.
As for Evan Byah, he would be an interesting choice. Dont know too much about him, though.

Mitch

I didnt say Kerry is going to win, tickling is life. All I'm asking in this poll is who he should pick to be his running mate. He's going to be the Democratic nominee, thats for sure. As for the general election, as I already said, I think that is going to be very close, and may not be decided until very late in the game. This poll was merely to ask who people think Kerry should pick as his running mate. As for whether Bush is going to be re-elected or not, that is anybody's guess, because it is just too early to tell, and the polls are just too close to call right now.

Mitch

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back