• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who would win?

who would win?

• pamela anderson

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • carmen electra

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • no winner, both tickled bad

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

Kanel Johnson

who would win in a tickle fight between carmen electra and pamela anderson? or would there be no winner, with both being equally matched?

Welcome to the TMF, Kanel Johnson, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I voted that Pamela would win, since the plastic parts of her are not ticklish. :p

i think pamela would overpower carmen - and i'd like to see that!

I will be pondering these deeply philosophical matters for days now.

Iwould say Pam,she is ticklish but,I remember Carmen's clip on Stern and she was really ticklish.All,Pam would have to do is pin her down and go at those feet.Carmen would give it up faster than Paris Hilton on a date.:atom: :happyfloa :bouncybou

Based on what I saw from their appearances on Stern, I think Pam would win. Carmen just seemed horribly ticklish, and I think she'd be done if Pam got her bare feet.

Mitch

how about this

ok, so carmen has really ticklish feet, and pam dosen't. What if we gave carmen an edge and strapped a pair of heels on her and made pam barefoot. Think that would change anything?

P.S-I want to post pictures of pam and carmen but the ones i have won't attach properly, what do i need to do?

Huh..on celebrity-cd it lists Carmens real name as Tara Patrick, struck me funny

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back