• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do we love this?

ElderEmo

Hey All,
Long time lurker, but made the decision today to try to be active. This has always seemed like a really cool community.

Anyway

Where do you think this comes from? Whenever I tell a lady friend about my kinks and fetishes, I usually joke that I have some wires crossed and that's why I have more fun playing with your feet than playing with your butt. I recently watched that docuseries on MAX about Nickelodeon and while I was already aware of a lot of the issues surrounding Dan Schneider, it did get me to thinking, "Hey, did these old shows and cartoons that prominently featured feet (no pun intended) turn me on to this?" Being one of those 90s kids that watched way too much TV, these things were literally on repeat all day in my parent's house.

I know there's probably some hard scientific reason as to why we have this fetish, but what do y'all think?

I'm an odd out. The one time I had (recurring concentric) waking sleep paralysis it turned out developing weirdly and since I'm autistic I basically have a different neuropathway so it helped issues instead of making them worse and now I'm here.

I'm also ace af, so it's not actually sexual for me ever. That might disappoint some people, but I believe I'm near to truly unbreakable, and I will put money on that.

I think for many of us, it is coded into the DNA through, who knows, what process. Or maybe our DNA is coded to capture and hold some early image or activity, and it becomes part of our innate makeup. Something we can't change, like natural eye or hair color. Then, there are social and cultural behaviors that emphasize particular body parts or behaviors. Like the fascination with breasts or legs. I think the fact that I adore a ticklish female foot was already cooked into me.

.For me at least, due to some sensory issues and preferences I have always been extremely tactile. Things like hugs, cuddles and gentle scratches on my arms and back have always been extremely soothing to me. At the core of my kink, tickling is probably the most intimate and vulnerable kind of touch I could submit myself to and thaf has given me butterflies as long as i cam remember. Bondage and tickle torture are things i enjoy, but my love of those things came later as i gained more experience and surrounded myself with kinky friends. Of course everyone is different. If you ask one hundred kinky people why they like what they do, you may get 100 different reasons.

Hey All,
Long time lurker, but made the decision today to try to be active. This has always seemed like a really cool community.

Anyway

Where do you think this comes from? Whenever I tell a lady friend about my kinks and fetishes, I usually joke that I have some wires crossed and that's why I have more fun playing with your feet than playing with your butt. I recently watched that docuseries on MAX about Nickelodeon and while I was already aware of a lot of the issues surrounding Dan Schneider, it did get me to thinking, "Hey, did these old shows and cartoons that prominently featured feet (no pun intended) turn me on to this?" Being one of those 90s kids that watched way too much TV, these things were literally on repeat all day in my parent's house.

I know there's probably some hard scientific reason as to why we have this fetish, but what do y'all think?
Funny, I kind of just did my own take on it, in a different direction. I'm not sure what it is. I think part of it is denial, like a Lee in denial of getting tickled vs having sex, and a ler reacting to being felt denied of the feeling of regularity. Feeling treated how I want to be treated, in a way.

Schneider just sounds like another case of people who are too rich combined with parents who bought into his act long enough for him to reap the benefits before needing to fade away.

I mean, I know for sure that Injun Joe I saw in cartoons and it was that first spark that made me recognize I was slightly off.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back