• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why doesn't Tickle Central post preview clips anymore?

Chakett_76

TMF Expert
They have no problem being among the most expensive vendors around - but no clips?

What gives?

because they stink and every clip is the same bedspread clip or the same girls who aren't ticklish on the same bedspread and in the same stocks wearing the same clothes.

In my opinion Ticklecentral is among the very best producers. I can't tell you why they don't put out any more previews, though. I've been wondering, too...

Yeah, Tickle Central post new clips regularly, but haven't posted any previews since January AFAIK. They're one of the better producers out there, but I've been burned too many times (by other vendors) by "pretty preview pics" to buy without a preview clip. I'll continue to buy clips with models who've been previewed before (like Jackie and Brianna) but won't buy anything--from any vendor--with a girl who hasn't been in a preview clip.

Last edited:
chakett and stugots-

Did you read my post about tickling sites and what happened to the preview clips and updates?

to me, preview clips are so very important...

With the abundance of tkl comapines with clips and vids, an even 10 -20 second clip is the difference between my buying or not...even with the well -established companies out there, not all their clips have an intense ticklish reaction and a skilled tickler in the products I look to purchase. So buyer beware if you don't get a preview of what you 're purchasing ( stepping off soap box now) :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back