• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why would someone want to be more ticklish???

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
As in me, for example.
I finally posed this question to myself and I'm having a little trouble coming up with a clear reason.

Why do I even want to be ticklish. Honestly, it looks like it would suck.
But what reasons would actually makes sense?
I know it's a little silly trying to get someone else to answer this kind of question.

I'm not sure why someone would want to be more ticklish.. A lot of 'lers do make it suck. For me, I wish I was less ticklish because I can get overwhelmed by most 'lers tactics. But some 'lers have made the experience fantastic.

Maybe you just want to feel more of what it's like? Perhaps you have the fetish as a 'ler, but want to experience it as a 'lee?

The being forced to give up control, and experience sincere pleasure, mixed with some desire to get away.. but not.. can be recreated with other things for someone who isn't ticklish, of course. :)

I'm not sure why someone would want to be more ticklish.. A lot of 'lers do make it suck. For me, I wish I was less ticklish because I can get overwhelmed by most 'lers tactics. But some 'lers have made the experience fantastic.

Maybe you just want to feel more of what it's like? Perhaps you have the fetish as a 'ler, but want to experience it as a 'lee?

The being forced to give up control, and experience sincere pleasure, mixed with some desire to get away.. but not.. can be recreated with other things for someone who isn't ticklish, of course. :)

Thanks for the response. That makes sense. I think, in my case, it's more curiosity about sensation itself. Everybody says it cannot be described with words. Then again I know laughter is a big attraction in my case. I think maybe it about how a physical sensation can cause a different type of laughter as opposed to comedy-show laughter.
I guess......?

Thanks for the response. That makes sense. I think, in my case, it's more curiosity about sensation itself. Everybody says it cannot be described with words. Then again I know laughter is a big attraction in my case. I think maybe it about how a physical sensation can cause a different type of laughter as opposed to comedy-show laughter.
I guess......?
Makes sense. I'm sitting here trying to think how to describe the sensation.. and I don't know how! It is a different laughter than a comedy-show.. it's not as relaxing lol but for fetishists it's fun. :( I'm sorry you're not ticklish.. but finding the right partner and the right tools might bring out a side of you you've never known!

Why do you keep asking these odd questions for someone who says that they're not ticklish? Why can't you find another hobby more worth your while?

For me its rather complicated.

When I was younger (teens-early 20's) I would play off being NOT ticklish in an attempt to get people to TRY and tickle me. Sadly I'm one of those people who has to be tickled "just right" for it to work...or I need to be emotionally attached to my tickler. So often girls would just give up. Even the ones who could "get me" knew I was a much better tickler than I was ticklish so often it was very one sided.

I did date one girl who was awesome at making me squirm. And another who would have been, but she preferred to tickle everyone else and let me tickle her...which she wouldn't allow anyone else to do without severely crippling them with tickling!

I always wanted to have a "fair" tickle fight! One time...once...my then gf got me good and we had a good go round! She straddled me...sitting on my belly...facing my feet...and dug in on my "pockets" while I pleaded and begged! Then I realized her feet were right next to me. <evil grin>

But I'm straying from the point! As I got older I tried everything to be MORE ticklish so it would be fair! I have taken great pains to keep my feet as soft and sensitive as possible. I have tried self hypnosis. Lost weight...gained weight.

And what I've learned is the older I get the more ticklish I get. I don't know if its all the things I've tried or just my lot it life.

But I absolutely LOVE it!

I'm still 70% 'ler...but its nice, for me, to be able to let the others have a fair shot at me every now and again and for them to get a satisfying reaction!

~ toyou

I can vaguely remember what it felt like to be ticklish. When I was a kid, I used to terrorize my friends tickling them every chance I got. But somehow, I avoided being tickled myself....except one time. It was brief, but I was trying to tickle a friend of mine when he got ahold of one of my feet while I was tickling his. The feeling was pretty ticklish and it distracted me from my goal of tickling his feet. That was the only time I was tickled to any extent. I now wonder what it would've been like to be tied down with my arms over my head and have my pits tickled like I did to so many others. I'm not very ticklish anymore. Oh well. Guess I missed my chance. :(

I can vaguely remember what it felt like to be ticklish. When I was a kid, I used to terrorize my friends tickling them every chance I got. But somehow, I avoided being tickled myself....except one time. It was brief, but I was trying to tickle a friend of mine when he got ahold of one of my feet while I was tickling his. The feeling was pretty ticklish and it distracted me from my goal of tickling his feet. That was the only time I was tickled to any extent. I now wonder what it would've been like to be tied down with my arms over my head and have my pits tickled like I did to so many others. I'm not very ticklish anymore. Oh well. Guess I missed my chance. :(

Don't be so sure, robmic! ;) I bet I could bring out at least a little bit of 'lee left in ya. But seriously with the right 'ler, you never know!

I don't know about being overall more ticklish. However, my feet either aren't ticklish or barely ticklish at all, so I wish they were just as ticklish as my upper body. I am a foot person too, so the thought of having my feet tickle tortured is especially appealing, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like it can be done.

I would want a certain spot to be more ticklish. Like my thighs and neck aren't too ticklish so i'd want them to be a little more sensative.

Don't be so sure, robmic! ;) I bet I could bring out at least a little bit of 'lee left in ya. But seriously with the right 'ler, you never know!

Bring it on shygirl! If you can succeed, I'll take you to a fancy dinner.....if you don't, I get to try my skills on you! :p

Because I want to know what total helpless hysterics is like.

I wish my Bellybutton was more Ticklish than it is. Because it comes and it goes, and I love having mine messed with.

I want to be more ticklish because I think it would be cool to see how much more I could take. A raising of the bar so to speak. As of now I can pretty much lay unrestrained and squirm a little unless you hit my killer spots which shall remain nameless at this time. Nothing against restrained tickling, thats fun to. Maybe I just haven't found the right tickler. Hhmmm

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back