• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why you don't participate in polls Please read message

Why don't you participate in polls?

• Am not interested in the results, but like to read the questions posed

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Afraid somebody in the future may be able to reconstruct my participation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polls are usually geared toward the gruesome side of tickling

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • blank-for the writer of this poll to start the poll and be able to check resulst

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

mysterytic

TMF Expert
This is puzzling me. I watch the views section of the polls, and I am puzzled why there are usually about 20-25 participants. Please participate here. Why would somebody read a poll and not vote and not be able to see the results

I voted blank

So can anybody else who votes regularly. This way you can see the results.

I voted blank, I like participating

I like voting in the polls to see the results, but only if I find the question intriguing. I like to create ones from time to time if I feel I have a valid question to ask (because before the net, I thought I was the only one like me... into tickling)

The intriguing part of this question is that the people who don't vote in the other polls will probably not vote here either;)

The more pressing question is when they have network news polls, who ARE those people who call up and PAY to say they are undecided?:confused:

I'd say that some are focused on the more gruesome side, but for me I just can't manage interest in most of the questions. There are only so many ways to rephrase the same "Which underage pop-diva/lady wrestler/body part thereof do you want to tickle" question over and over.:zzzzz:

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back