• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife (25F) thinking about giving "tickle modeling" with established creators a shot, what's a good starting point?

Cuckoldrplover

She's fun, attractive (imo), and most importantly, crazy crazy ticklish and would not need to fake it. We could do our own content I think if we wanted to, but if she were to start with an established creator, any suggestions who would be good to start with? And what's the compensation like? I'm not fully aware of the current producers out there since I just remember the ones from about 5-10 years ago. Not a certainty yet, but it's something we are considering. Thanks in advance!

I’m not sure myself how it works. If you’re in the Arizona area I would gladly work for you and your wife for free. I have a Sony digital camera and a tripod. For compensation to the models I’m sure that’s negotiable. I truly wish you and your wife the very best of luck 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back