• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife almost tickled to death

Countryboy1

So this was a crazy event that happened this last Saturday night. I'm nervous about using real names so I will make up a couple up. My wife Elaine is gorgeous. She's very thin. About 5'7" and 110 lbs. She's extremely feminine, unbelievably sensitive and the weakest person (physically) you've ever seen. Just looking at her she looks very ticklish. I can't explain how ticklish she really is. It's unreal. Especially her little feet. She has trouble finding shoes. She wears a size 7 but she has to find AAA width because her feet are crazy narrow and thin. That's probably what lead to the event of Saturday night. We had some friends over last Saturday for dinner and hot tubbing. We drank the most of the time so everyone was feeling good. One of my buddies (Greg) wife had passed out and basically went to bed. Greg is about 6' 4", 250 lbs and solid muscle. Strong as an OX. Played college football. We eventually got out of the hot tub and my wife put on baggy sweat pants and sweat shirt. We were sitting on the back deck enjoying the weather. My wife was bare footed and her feet looked so skinny and dainty with those baggy sweats. I could see Greg staring at them. She smarted off to Greg at one point and he walked by and tickled the bottom of her foot. She let out a scream you could hear for miles. Greg was like, OMG are you really that ticklish. She just sort of tucked her feet under her after that. A few minutes later I was like man you took it easy on her. He said, well I can get her much worse if it's OK. Her feet got cold so she put socks on. He goes out, grabs her and puts her over his shoulder and brings her inside. She was laughing saying "OMG what are you doing?". He lays her face down on our couch, holds both of her skinny ankles together with his left hand, pulls both socks off, and shoves her toes under to where the skin on the bottom of her feet is stretched tight. Both feet were side by side but they're so narrow it looked like one foot. He then proceeded to tickle both feet with his right hand until I thought she might actually die. He was probably 200 times stronger than her so she couldn't move 1 millimeter. He tickled her feet for probably 2.5 minutes straight with no stopping. All you would hear coming out of her was a little squeak every now and then. There was drool coming out of her mouth and cause she was laughing to death then she peed all over herself. He finally stopped. He almost tickled her to death. She later told me even though she almost died, it sort of turned her on because she felt so weak and ticklish. i will attach a couple of pics of her feet.

Attachments

• pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,427
  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,375
Great story and fine pictures to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story. I find it very sexy when the tickler can restrain the ticklee without using bondage. I have previously written about the time my wife (girlfriend at the time) got into a playfight with a martial arts guy at a party. I don't think I've ever seen her so ticklish.

That's a great story! So sexy! I love it when the ler forcibly carries the lee to a spot to be tickled. Forcible sock removal is also very hot. Your wife has amazing feet. I'll bet she's lots of fun to tickle. I wouldn't mind being invited to a party at your place. Lol

"I have previously written about the time my wife (girlfriend at the time) got into a playfight with a martial arts guy at a party. I don't think I've ever seen her so ticklish."

Ooh, I'd love to read that story 😁

My wife is probably about 168 cm tall with thighs, breasts and bottom. Long blonde hair, blue eyes. She is very outgoing. Talks and babbles a lot. years ago, before we got married, we were at a party with some friends. She was sitting talking to this martial arts guy. She teased him a little that just because he practiced martial arts, he shouldn't think he was anything. She said that she had taken karate as a teenager. And at one point she got up and put were standing in a defensive position and showed some karate positions and jokingly said that he could not take her down. Now I am not particularly big or strong and when we fight for fun, I have a hard time keeping her down. But he was a big muscular guy, with a lot of martial arts experience. So he quickly took up the challenge, grabbed her and had and got her down on the floor in seconds. Sat on her and first held her hands above her head. He then sat on her stomach and began to poke her in the side. It made her struggle really hard, but it didn't help her one bit. She is ticklish in several places, feet, thighs, etc. But the very worst place is the sides, just above the hips. Then after a bit of poking, he really grabbed her and tickled her right in her worst place above her hips while he sat on her and held her down. She screamed, fought and laughed. But didn't get free until he finally got her to admit that he was stronger. It really turned me on a lot and I still fantasize about it often, even though it's been many years. She were quite embarrassed that she had screamed like that.

Wow! Excellent story! You are extremely lucky to have a wife whose feet are THAT ticklish!!!

I'm more of a playful tickler ( ler ) i like to tickle slowly but awesome story

Super cute story and great pictures. Thanks for posting! Love the soles, too!

Here's a pic of her soles you asked for. She was outside washing a rug.

Attachments

• Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 147
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back