• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife finally let me tie down and tickle her!!

SouthernGent

How goes it, folks? Long time listener, first time caller in this portion of the forum.

First, a little back story on me and my once prolific, then dormant, now seemingly revitalized tickle life. In college I had a steady tickle partner. This girl was the kinda ticklish that if you looked at her the right way, she would explode into laughter! It took a little time to convince her to let me tie her down and tickle her (and that I want a total creep...), but after the first session and her subsequent revenge, I had a converted tickle fiend on my hands! Every few weeks, or so, we would get together and take turns strapping each other down and tickling the shit out of each other, amongst other things (side note: this girl could suck chrome off of a bumper and my ticklish level goes through the roof after orgasm!). Needless to say, we had a lot of fun.

Fast forward about a year and I got my first real job in another state, so away I moved. And my first order of business: find a tickle partner! It was at his point in my life I discovered both Fetlife and tinder. And not to brag, but I’m a decent looking guy with a strong enough grasp on the English language to express my thoughts, so finding a new partner wasn’t hard. Two really stand out: a short, curvy girl with the most ticklish nipples I’ve ever seen! And a petite Asian woman that was meek and mild until she had me strapped down, at which point she transformed into demonic dom, tickling and stroking me, getting me just to the edge of orgasm, before switching back to tickling, all the while verbally taunting me! So torturous, in the best kind of way.

It was about that time that I started dating the woman that would become my wife. I WAYYY out kicked my coverage with her and I love her with all my heart. But she wasn’t a fan of tickling. Some days she’s as ticklish as your average pine tree and other days, she’s laughing if the wind changes directions. And the days that she is ticklish, she can’t stand being tickled. Bummer, right? Fortunately for me and the conniving little ticklephile that resides in my brain, she does have a kinky side and enjoys bedroom bondage. So for the past couple of years, I’ve been slowly, ever so slowly, bringing tickling into our bondage sessions. A quick side poke while I’m adjusting the straps, lightly running my hand down her arm to her armpit during sex, lightly playing with her hipbones while going down on her. You get the picture. All to try and normalize tickling in her mind and to get her to equate tickling with pleasure. Well folks, I’m happy to say that after several years, I believe we have made a break through!

Let night we were laying on the couch rewatching Game of Thrones in preparation for Season 8 (April can’t get here fast enough!) and, out of the blue, I gave her sides a quick little tickle. She jerked away, giggling, saying that she was feeling extra “giggly” tonight and not to tickle her. But she had a playful look in her eyes that stole some of the validity from her words! So I filed that knowledge away for the present, quit tickling her, and returned to watching Theon Greyjoy being a complete and total asshat. After the episode ended, I got up and went to let the dogs out, and when I back to the living room, she was laying on her back on the couch, holding her arms up at me like a toddler wanting to be picked up. Being the loving husband that I am, I obliged and went and laid down on top of her, but instead of the hug and a kiss she was looking for, I put my hands in her exposed armpits and started spidering my fingers. Annnnnddddd jackpot! She burst into laughter, writhing and trying to get away, but I’m north of 200lbs and had her pinned underneath me, so she was stuck! I tickled her for maybe 2 minutes, off and on, all the while she’s begging me to stop. It was at this point that the conniving little ticklephile makes an appearance! I tell her I’ll stop if she lets me tie her down to the bed. She says no, so I go back to tickling her armpits. She knew the rules! She keeps begging me to stop and I keep telling her that she know what it would take to get me to stop. At this point, she has pretty much quit fighting, she’s just laying there laughing her head off. Finally after several minutes, I hear “fine, tie me to the bed! Just stop tickling me!” Music to my ears!!!! I jumped off her like she was on fire, grabbed her by the hand, and drug her off the couch back to the bedroom!

It was about the time that we got to the bedroom that I think it started to register with her what she had agreed to... She half heartedly tried to talk me out of it, but to no avail! At this point, having gone years without a proper tickle session, I was like a hound on a scent trail, nothing short of an act of God was stopping me! While I strapped her down (we have on of those under the mattress restraint systems that work quite well), we haggled over the duration of how long this would last. I’m ashamed to say that in my primal excitement, I lost my head and she got the better of me in the bargaining. We agreed on 2.5 minutes and pineapple (her call) was her safeword. I desperately wanted to tell her that it’s only 2.5 minutes, you shouldn’t need a safeword!!! But seeing how well things were going, and knowing that if things continued to go well I’d get to do this again, I smartly kept my mouth shut. I told her pineapple is fine, but every time you say it, I get to add 15 seconds on to the total time. She agreed as I tightened the last strap and then I stepped back for a second to drink it all in. I had my gorgeous wife (she’s 5’10” with long brown hair and bright blue eyes. She is in pretty good shape from working out 4 times a week and has surgically enhanced D cups which are AWESOME) strapped to our bed on her back, topless, wearing only a pink lace thong. And on top of that, she was, for the first time, willing to let me tickle her, however briefly! It is a testament to the human body that I didn’t have a heart attack right then and there...

As I crawled up on the bed between her legs, she started half giggling, half groaning in fear. I asked her if she was ready and she nodded and away I went! Typically I like to start slow and build up to a full on tickle assault, but time was of the essence and I had to get my money’s worth! I started spidering my fingers in her armpits, moving up and down her sides while she shrieked in laughter. After about 30 seconds, it got to the point where her shoulders cane off the bed in an attempt to escape. She had no such luck! My 200lbs+ frame was parked on her hips and her hands were nice and secure in the straps, so all she could do was laugh and beg. She even managed to gasp “holy shit, your hands feel like spiders!!” between bouts of laughter.

Holy fuck, I had forgotten how sexy a woman begging while being tickled sounded... I could have not moved all night and just tickled her there and been happy as a clam! But I had a whole body to explore in a short amount of time, so it was time to relocate.

I hit pause on the timer and repositioned myself between her legs. I was on my knees, using them as a kind of wedge between her legs so she could close them when I went to town on her inner thighs! As I’m positioning myself, she realizes what I’m doing and let’s out a barely audible “oh fuck”, cause she knows where I’m going next and she also knows that I know it’s her end all, be all hot spot! I looked her in the eye and asked if she was ready, to which she responded “no, please don’t tickle me between my thi...” I cut her off with my fingers between her legs. Holy shit she lost it! Thrashing around like a fish out of water, unable to close her legs, she went nuts for about 45 seconds until finally she called pineapple. I stopped and grinned at her, and reminded her that her time cap was 2:45 now. She didn’t think it was as funny as I did...

After 45 or so seconds, I started back between her legs. I was trying hard to get her to safeword again, but I think she took it as a challenge and powered through! As she was thrashing about, laughing her head off, she bucked her hips up and my hands slid down into the crease of her butt cheeks between her butt and her thigh. What a happy little mistake, and one that I’ll have to remember! As soon as I touched there, she hit a new level that I didn’t think was possible! Sadly, when this happened, we only had 20ish seconds left... she looked at the clock and gasped, “only 20 seconds left, I can do it!” Well, she was right, she made it to 2:45 without safewording again. I untied her and laid next to her and cuddled with her, her just laying there, breathing heavy. We went to bed soon after, unfortunately no sex...

So I wake up this morning and am going through the motions when my wife texts me saying “last night was fun! I didn’t hate it as much as I thought I would, and afterwards, it was a weird feeling. Almost like being high. I liked it!” I nearly walked into a wall!! I immediately texted her back and told her that I’m glad she liked it and I would happily get her back to that high feeling anytime she likes! So here’s to hoping for more sessions to write about, and maybe one day she’ll decide she’ll want revenge, then we’ll really be in business! We shall see!

Thanks for reading, I hoped you liked it.

G

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back