• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife lost a bet to me and my buddy. Got tied and tickled

slipperyotter

I already posted pics in the non tickling section but figured I'd post the backstory. I had my buddy over to watch the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight. We were drinking and just hanging out. As they were showing highlights of each fighter she made to comment that Pacquiao would win. We started laughing and she said well let's make a bet. My wheels started turning. I asked what she had in mind. She said foot rubs. She loses she rubs our feet. We lose we rub hers. I said that I'd rather tickle her. She agreed. Said she wouldn't agree to be naked but tickling was fine. She also wanted to tickle us if she won. So the bet was on. Going into the 9th round it was pretty clear who was going to win. She was just laughing and said she was gonna take a shower. By the time she was done the fight was over. She called me into the bedroom to pick out her outfit. So she put it on. Laid on the bed and said "let's get this over with." So I got my buddy and we came into the bedroom and I let him tie her up. He tightened the restraints a little more than she's used to. She asked to be blindfolded cause she was embarrassed. So we finished tying her and my buddy went right in. He started tickling her feet. She went nuts, saying she couldn't handle it. So I took a few pics and joined in. We stayed at her feet for a while. She was screaming and cussing. Couldn't thrash too much. We moved to her upper body and tickled her stomach and underarms. She was losing it. He's more of a feet guy so he moved back to those. I told him she needed a break, let's go smoke. She was screaming to not leave her. I told her to be quiet or I would gag her. She got quiet. When we returned he asked if he could suck her toes. I told him to go for it. She was screaming no, so I gagged her. He sucked her toes for the last ten minutes. I tickled her upper body as I watched him at her feet. I sucked one foot as he did the other and then we told her we were finished. He wanted pics of her feet so he took those and left. I came back in and took the blindfold off and took the gag out. She said she couldn't believe that just happened. We finished the night off very nicely!! Here's the link to the thread with the pics

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?263102-Wife-lost-a-bet-to-me-and-my-buddy

Fine story. :feets: Your wife was a very good sport to pay off the bet without complaining. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back