• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wife tickled after orgasm

purple2306

TMF Expert
I had my wife tied to a massage table, I had already teased her and tickled her immobile body. I was rewarding her with a massager on her happy place, within minutes she came, I was just about to remove the vibrator, when I decided to lower the speed and released one wrist, with a quick squirt of lube into her hand I told her I would not remove the vibrator till I came, she quickly realized I was not kidding, and began to jerk me with her one free hand, every twenty seconds or so she would explode into giggles and remind me the vibrator was tickling the hell out of her, I know better hurry up and finish me, I finally finished and turned off the vibrator. She then tells me she almost came a second time.
I quickly untied her and within minutes I was hard again and we made love. Neither came again (just being honest) but I was able to really pound her good for a few minutes.
She said it was truly intense...
Still trying to get her more into tickling!

She then tells me she almost came a second time.
Maybe she's going to become multi-orgasmic. That would make you both extremely lucky!!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back