• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Willy Wonka + the Popples INVADE Toy Story

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
K.ToyWonka.01.00.LO.jpg

Surreal Fanart Crossover
Willy Wonka & The Popples INVADING Jessie's Toy Story for Tickling Shenanigans.

Do we really need any zany commentary on that...?

Tickling Fetish CrossOver FanArt
All Respective (C) Apply

HD + WIPS on Pixiv:
kalamos.fanbox.cc/

Subscribe on Patreon to Support ME:

www.patreon.com/KalamosKomicsArt

#arte #art #artwork #drawing #drawingoftheday #instantart #handdraw #ink #pencil #eroticart
#feet #footfetish #kink #sensualart #sketchfanart #surreal #tickletorture #tickling #ticklingfetish
#preview #sneakpeek #sneakpreview #crossover #willywonka #popples #jessie #toystory
#kalamoskomics #lartedelsolletico #italianartist

I just barely remember Popples from their 1980s run... you always manage to include references so obscure as to make your pictures fascinating artifacts in one way or other! Jessie, however, an element far more popular and relevant, took a few minutes to click. I'm not used to thinking of her as so, well... rounded! All these characters have been interpreted through a filter that sensualizes them out of their original childhood context into a meatiness and feral quality perfectly suited for fetish candidacy! I shudder to think what you'll eventually do with a Slinky!

how did such an idea come to be? I love it X3
The original drawing is a few years old.
And I used to wrack my brain for wacky and fun crossovers.
The idea just pop-pled in my mind.

:D
Great image! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
Thanks for replying!

^_^

I just barely remember Popples from their 1980s run... you always manage to include references so obscure as to make your pictures fascinating artifacts in one way or other! Jessie, however, an element far more popular and relevant, took a few minutes to click. I'm not used to thinking of her as so, well... rounded! All these characters have been interpreted through a filter that sensualizes them out of their original childhood context into a meatiness and feral quality perfectly suited for fetish candidacy! I shudder to think what you'll eventually do with a Slinky!

Sometimes people forget I am not exactly "young" anymore.
And I love giving my own spin to characters, going beyond a one to one representation.

I don't even know why I cobbled together that scene, with those characters.
I just it just appeared in my mind, and committed it to paper.
Interesting fact: it's one of those rare pencil only sketches, which I later adjusted for contrast in digital.

Don't give me ideas...

;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back